Chris
-
Yep. Particularly Zombo with people he doesn't like. But here not so much. Once you start censoring political things, you are on a slippery slope.
When I was a forum mod, I basically just used the power to correct spelling and grammar, with a very infrequent topic lock.
-
I agree. But there are some who want me to censor everybody.Forum moderation isn't necessary. It is what it is - people talk about things that interest them. If other people aren't interested, they stop listening. It's a perfectly natural process.
Personally I think the Browns page gets a little heavy handed as far as moderation once in a while.
WSS
I agree. But there are some who want me to censor everybody.
Personally I think the Browns page gets a little heavy handed as far as moderation once in a while.
WSS
Censor- nah its a political forum, anything outside of constant name calling that is off topic should be allowed, and even then don't remove the posts but ask them to keep it on topic, but combining similar posts into one post would be a good idea(such as a main topic on immigration or race relations) would cut down on the repetitive topics.
-
Regarding the shit that Walter often posts it's natural to get angry at the constant double standard of racism but even I who am prone to heavily criticize the black community am getting soured on it. I run across black people all day every day and 99% of the time we're able to treat each other with mutual respect. Despite woody's somewhat naive protests it is possible to criticize them without resorting to calling them monkeys and apes and bullshit like that
-
Well, Walter needs to know how to voice his opinions
in some kind of intelligent manner, they are mostly outrageous, and/or offensive,
and lambasting when none is required...
but, the articles around here aren't the same old articles. Liberal haters just don't want
negativity about their side. A lot of things are going on, most of them very, very
worrisome things.
Liberals don't worry about the failures of democrats. They worry about anybody else's
failures. Only the first part, denoting the failures of democrats, is "boring".
If the reps take back the Senate, and get the presidency, "angry outrage"
and "bitterness" over every waking moment of those reps will
have them posting minute by minute.
Ole Shep was "frightened" by
the possible loss of their freedoms and economy for eight years because of "evil"
Bush and Cheney, and "the man" - with way too much money.
Of course, his hero Al Gore had "way too much money"... but that was different, eh?
George Soros has WAY too much money. No worries about that, either.
It's like "hating" Sarah Palin - far too many liberals just can not stand things not being
the way they want them to be, they can't stand people who are different from
them, and they only embrace diversity for the political power only.
Diversity here? Why, they can't stand it and wish it would go away, if it means
anything than they aren't, don't believe in.
Lastly, liberals TEND to only be interested in what benefits them. They thrive on
those benefits, because they thrive on emotionalism. The "me" generation seems
to be the liberal part of the generation.
to liberals, we should all be tolerant and inclusive. you think they are tolerant
of the Tea Party folks ? Accepting of Sarah Palin? nah. They hate, all too often.
Those libs during the eight years of Bush-Cheney NEVER left once. They left soon
after Obamao was elected and started having scandals on a regular basis.
They can't stand being the defender instead of the attacker. It's "boring" to admit
they are wrong about anything.
As with Obamao, he gloried in being the attacker, the criticizer.
But as to doing the job himself? Just contradicted every single one
of his feigned criticisms and promises he made.
Those liberals never ONCE in EIGHT YEARS got "bored" with bashing Bush-Cheney over the "outing" of Plame, or gas prices, or Iraq, etc..
Cept, it was never Bush-Cheney. They were "outraged" over drone use, over bomb use in Iraq.
Now? Not one word from liberals about the "indiscrimate" use of bombs or drones. Just silence.
They just don't like their preferred silence to be broken by anybody else, either.
And so, they pout and get "bored" and leave.
Until later and they can come back and have a field day again?
-
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...
-
You spake his name thrice
-
Furthermore, there are many, many ways to explain
disagreements on the board, and with things going on,
without the outrageous and offensive posts, and personal
attacks.
-
Sorry, my posts would be very short if I weren't a
higher speed typer....
-
Furthermore, there are many, many ways to explain
disagreements on the board, and with things going on,
without the outrageous and offensive posts, and personal
attacks.
-
Yes. I was referring to Walter, dammit.

However, Chris just called me Beetlejuice,
so I'm offended by his personal attack.
Although, he could just be admitting that
I'm brilliantly hilarious....
... nah.
-
3 times!
!
WSS
-
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...
I'm with Chris it is getting old. Backing off and lurking now and then is fine. A post titled "Today's Youth", and I have to look. A post titled "Liberals are bad" or "Black people deserve to get shot", yeah, fuck that. It's fucking stupid and it got old.
-
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...
I'm with Chris it is getting old. Backing off and lurking now and then is fine. A post titled "Today's Youth", and I have to look. A post titled "Liberals are bad" or "Black people deserve to get shot", yeah, fuck that. It's fucking stupid and it got old.
I'm with Chris it is getting old. Backing off and lurking now and then is fine. A post titled "Today's Youth", and I have to look. A post titled "Liberals are bad" or "Black people deserve to get shot", yeah, fuck that. It's fucking stupid and it got old.
Just to be sure you do find that behavior of those black kids indefensible do you not?
I personally think it's unbelievably barbaric. Regardless of the glaring double standard.
WSS
-
Also, and this goes for everyone, if you see a post with the word "Obamao" in the title I'm sure you could save yourself a great deal of discomfort by merely moving on to the next topic.
If, in fact, those kind of posts bother you.
One method I have used in reading posts by Xxxxxx Xxxxx is rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion with my right hand. Works like a charm.
WSS
-
Also, and this goes for everyone, if you see a post with the word "Obamao" in the title I'm sure you could save yourself a great deal of discomfort by merely moving on to the next topic.
If, in fact, those kind of posts bother you.
One method I have used in reading posts by Xxxxxx Xxxxx is rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion with my right hand. Works like a charm.
WSS
Also, and this goes for everyone, if you see a post with the word "Obamao" in the title I'm sure you could save yourself a great deal of discomfort by merely moving on to the next topic.
If, in fact, those kind of posts bother you.
One method I have used in reading posts by Xxxxxx Xxxxx is rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion with my right hand. Works like a charm.
WSS
I'd strain my eyes and my arm would get tired
-
Also, and this goes for everyone, if you see a post with the word "Obamao" in the title I'm sure you could save yourself a great deal of discomfort by merely moving on to the next topic.
If, in fact, those kind of posts bother you.
One method I have used in reading posts by Xxxxxx Xxxxx is rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion with my right hand. Works like a charm.
WSS
I'd strain my eyes and my arm would get tired
I'd strain my eyes and my arm would get tired
What does not kill us makes us stronger.
WSS
-
I'm with Chris it is getting old. Backing off and lurking now and then is fine. A post titled "Today's Youth", and I have to look. A post titled "Liberals are bad" or "Black people deserve to get shot", yeah, fuck that. It's fucking stupid and it got old.
Just to be sure you do find that behavior of those black kids indefensible do you not?
I personally think it's unbelievably barbaric. Regardless of the glaring double standard.
WSS
Just to be sure you do find that behavior of those black kids indefensible do you not?
I personally think it's unbelievably barbaric. Regardless of the glaring double standard.
WSS
There's not going to be any rational discussion when the thread includes "black people deserve to get shot" "animals" "apes" "savages". Yes, I'm sure whatever was in the OP was bad, but it just spirals from there onto the "I'm not racist, its a double standard, etc" but still totally racist comments.
No thanks.
-
Well you probably won't be surprised that I find that kind of behavior barbaric. If that were Klansmen, or skinheads or any other white hate group doing that do blacks, Mexicans or Jews, I would call them animal and subhuman savages.
Furthermore I would not blame the people that they viciously attacked for wanting to shoot them.
And of course I believe had the races been reversed this would have been the biggest story of the year.
WSS
-
Perhaps certain people should just start their own political threads
of what interests them, and we could talk about those.
The silence about this dirtbag in our WH is deafening.
And it is not golden.
I used to play this back in the day.
-
So if we can ignore the hijack, Chris, what would be Scotland's form of currency if they leave the UK? The Euro I assume but did they have their own specific dollar or pound in recent history? I am assuming they will stay in the EU right?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login