Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Browns
-
-
you guys need to show up in the tavern during the game.
the beer and chips are as cheap as the talk, but we have a blast. 24 peeps in there at one time today.
even stockton.
-
-
-
-
Good day.
-
Think that was when they ran into the punter
-
-
-
yeah, uh...when did posting something on the internet ever become too positive or too negative?
i'll equate it to movie scenes.
most positive: morgan freeman and tim robbins shaking hands at the end of the movie: shawshank redemption
most negative: morgan freeman and tim robbins shaking hands at the end of the movie: shawshank redemption
-
wynn's intensity level seems to have dropped since ps
-
Still a long season to go. But good job Browns. You finally showed up when it mattered. Do this every week and make all of us happy
All of us wont be happy until fucks of fans like yourself jump off a bridge and rid us of your shitty negativity that is such a weight on this franchise and its TRUE FANS. GO BROWNS! Wonderful win, definetly seems like a corner has been turned and a hurdle, well, stomped on!!
All of us wont be happy until fucks of fans like yourself jump off a bridge and rid us of your shitty negativity that is such a weight on this franchise and its TRUE FANS. GO BROWNS! Wonderful win, definetly seems like a corner has been turned and a hurdle, well, stomped on!!
Think of me as Randy Quaid in the Major League. The very pessimistic fan. Not my fault I'm so used to talking down the browns. I'm just so used to their disappointments.
Will they change their ways? Honestly, who the hell knows. One thing is for sure, I was very pleased with Hoyer. I hope he keeps Johnny Douchebag on the bench for a very long time.
I'm just like you. I am a die hard fan. I just express my emotions in a different way than you do.
Fuck off and have a great day!
-
Personally I would of posted the direct link of the video and not to that shithole forum.
Tried, didn't work.
I still have an occasional issue posting things here sometimes - it's a learning process
-
Personally I would of posted the direct link of the video and not to that shithole forum.
Tried, didn't work.
I still have an occasional issue posting things here sometimes - it's a learning process
-
All of us wont be happy until fucks of fans like yourself jump off a bridge and rid us of your shitty negativity that is such a weight on this franchise and its TRUE FANS. GO BROWNS! Wonderful win, definetly seems like a corner has been turned and a hurdle, well, stomped on!!
Think of me as Randy Quaid in the Major League. The very pessimistic fan. Not my fault I'm so used to talking down the browns. I'm just so used to their disappointments.
Will they change their ways? Honestly, who the hell knows. One thing is for sure, I was very pleased with Hoyer. I hope he keeps Johnny Douchebag on the bench for a very long time.
I'm just like you. I am a die hard fan. I just express my emotions in a different way than you do.
Fuck off and have a great day!
Think of me as Randy Quaid in the Major League. The very pessimistic fan.
Seems about right... Count me in.
-
Game on NFL Network on Monday 200 pm eastern with "rewind". A 1/2 hour game highlights.
Anyone know if you can get an internet complete replay?
-
Yea, that JF talk has fizzled out. The JF Fanboys that were only here because he is here have gone elsewhere........... But they're always lurking.
-
Game on NFL Network on Monday 200 pm eastern with "rewind". A 1/2 hour game highlights.
Anyone know if you can get an internet complete replay?
Game on NFL Network on Monday 200 pm eastern with "rewind". A 1/2 hour game highlights.
Anyone know if you can get an internet complete replay?
here for a price
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login