Hoyer rated #24 QB so far
-
Game... Manager...
As long as we keep winning, we won't need anything else...
-
I'm not sure I buy the game manager label, I can see why people say it. But the guy has done his fair share of final scoring drives to get the W. He's pretty clutch.
-
He's not making any mistakes, he has engineered two terrific comebacks, and he has had No Gordon, and Tate and Cameron for little more than a quarter a piece. And he's holding off one of the most popular and exciting celebrities in sport through his hard work, passion and steadiness. If you want to give that a number, then give it a number.
Zombo
-
He's not making any mistakes, he has engineered two terrific comebacks, and he has had No Gordon, and Tate and Cameron for little more than a quarter a piece. And he's holding off one of the most popular and exciting celebrities in sport through his hard work, passion and steadiness. If you want to give that a number, then give it a number.
Zombo
Zombo said:
He's not making any mistakes, he has engineered two terrific comebacks, and he has had No Gordon, and Tate and Cameron for little more than a quarter a piece. And he's holding off on off the most popular and exciting celebrities in sport through his hard work, passion and steadiness. If you want to give that a number, then give it a number.
Zombo
that^
he started on his own four yard line and had a 14 play, 86 yard drive of the last couple of minutes of the game, hit third and fourth downs to move the chains and gave us a win. How many QB's right now can say they could pull that off against the Saints Defense and Drew Brees? put a number on that one
-
Looking at the list, just realized that Hoyer is ranked ahead of Eli Manning...I do not know why I feel good about that lol
-
Looking at the list, just realized that Hoyer is ranked ahead of Eli Manning...I do not know why I feel good about that lol
Looking at the list, just realized that Hoyer is ranked ahead of Eli Manning...I do not know why I feel good about that lol
another thing I noticed was that most of the QB's ranked ahead of Hoyer lost their game...Hoyer won
-
I'm not sure I buy the game manager label, I can see why people say it. But the guy has done his fair share of final scoring drives to get the W. He's pretty clutch.
I'm not sure I buy the game manager label, I can see why people say it. But the guy has done his fair share of final scoring drives to get the W. He's pretty clutch.
Game manager is about not losing the game, but it does not exclude winning one, if circumstances dictate it.
I'd bet a fair amount that when trailing late Hoyer has made calls and throws he would not have made had the Browns been ahead. Not saying it's an all or nothing thing mind you... more of a throttle.
-
I'm not sure I buy the game manager label, I can see why people say it. But the guy has done his fair share of final scoring drives to get the W. He's pretty clutch.
Game manager is about not losing the game, but it does not exclude winning one, if circumstances dictate it.
I'd bet a fair amount that when trailing late Hoyer has made calls and throws he would not have made had the Browns been ahead. Not saying it's an all or nothing thing mind you... more of a throttle.
Hoyer does.. He makes the plays "when you absolutely need them".. Now what QB have the Browns had since 99,thats done that on a consistent basis..... That's right ZERO!Game manager is about not losing the game, but it does not exclude winning one, if circumstances dictate it.
I'd bet a fair amount that when trailing late Hoyer has made calls and throws he would not have made had the Browns been ahead. Not saying it's an all or nothing thing mind you... more of a throttle.
-
I tend to think Hoyer's still working through some things, meaning he's only going to get better. Have we seen him run at all this year? He used to do that if the yardage was there. I think the Buffalo half slide incident put a damper on that, but hopefully not the kibosh.
Not that l want him running willy nilly. That would be silly you hillbilly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login