Squealing Steelers
-
remember the stupid stinkin squeeler team that got
humilated by the ratbirds the whole game?
Bragging about the first half of that game, veg?
What goes around, came around the second half.
Wait til they meet again. I predict you won't have
anything to brag about.
Of course, you probably won't be here, either, the way]
these things go.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I can answer your first question.....No The Yapper never posts when he isn't talking out of his ass. He naturally assumes that since the Steelers dominated the Panthers that the Panthers really can't be any good;
Actually, I said that it was surprising that they played so bad. They lost like 39-14. How good can they be? They were supposed to have one of the best defenses in the NFL, yet they gave up 39 points....to a team the prior week could score only 6 points vs. a team who was not supposed to have as good a D as the Panthers.
he's one of those Browns fans who base their logic on one game.....as long as it represents what he wants to believe.
I don't think it is logic at all.....it is expectations. What was the Vegas betting line prior to that game? I suspect the Panthers were favored by close to double digits. So, for one game, yes, that result was a surprise.
The Yapper can make up more shit than a politician.....but then there is a very fine line between lawyers and politicians isn't there?
Actually, I am both. And the reason I am successful at both is because I bring facts and research to the table. That is how it works for the most part, though you would have no clue because you have all these ignorant preconceptions about each profession.
What is your profession? I would wager we could come up with all kinds of foolish stereotypes about that.
Gipper if you researched you wouldn't routinely have things so wrong, particularly outside the division. You are 100% full of sh.it in that capacity. Remember the steelers team that embarrassed the browns in the first half? It's the steelers team that played the entire 4 quarters against the panthers. It's also the team I'm anticipating to hit the field the rest of the season. I guess the seahawks must be a crap team because they looked like crap against the chargers. Zip it up Gipper.
Gipper if you researched you wouldn't routinely have things so wrong, particularly outside the division. You are 100% full of sh.it in that capacity. Remember the steelers team that embarrassed the browns in the first half? It's the steelers team that played the entire 4 quarters against the panthers. It's also the team I'm anticipating to hit the field the rest of the season. I guess the seahawks must be a crap team because they looked like crap against the chargers. Zip it up Gipper.
Again....I will challenge you to any competition you want on football knowledge. Put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is pussbag.
You know so goddamn much, yet you are still too chicken ass to try to do any of the trivia I put on here. Others try it. Tour, Bob86, Zombo.
I got one little slight fucking detail wrong about that game....not even having watched it. That's it.
You seem to be getting on my shit because I was surprised that they were able to beat the Panthers.......who Las Vegas had favored by a large margin.......So why don't you go tell those guys that they are wrong.
What you "anticipate" has nothing fucking to do with reality.
I anticipate that the Steelers will be a below average team.......so, do I get Brownies for trying to state my feelings about that team as fact?
That seems to be your entire gist.
-
remember the stupid stinkin squeeler team that got
humilated by the ratbirds the whole game?
Bragging about the first half of that game, veg?
What goes around, came around the second half.
Wait til they meet again. I predict you won't have
anything to brag about.
Of course, you probably won't be here, either, the way]
these things go.
remember the stupid stinkin squeeler team that got
humilated by the ratbirds the whole game?
Bragging about the first half of that game, veg?
What goes around, came around the second half.
Wait til they meet again. I predict you won't have
anything to brag about.
Of course, you probably won't be here, either, the way]
these things go.
Note to the Vagina: I never make predictions like this or like what Z does. I simply stated that I was surprised that Carolina got beat so badly by the Steelers. So was every casino in Nevada.
-
Gipper if you researched you wouldn't routinely have things so wrong, particularly outside the division. You are 100% full of sh.it in that capacity. Remember the steelers team that embarrassed the browns in the first half? It's the steelers team that played the entire 4 quarters against the panthers. It's also the team I'm anticipating to hit the field the rest of the season. I guess the seahawks must be a crap team because they looked like crap against the chargers. Zip it up Gipper.
Again....I will challenge you to any competition you want on football knowledge. Put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is pussbag.
You know so goddamn much, yet you are still too chicken ass to try to do any of the trivia I put on here. Others try it. Tour, Bob86, Zombo.
I got one little slight fucking detail wrong about that game....not even having watched it. That's it.
You seem to be getting on my shit because I was surprised that they were able to beat the Panthers.......who Las Vegas had favored by a large margin.......So why don't you go tell those guys that they are wrong.
What you "anticipate" has nothing fucking to do with reality.
I anticipate that the Steelers will be a below average team.......so, do I get Brownies for trying to state my feelings about that team as fact?
That seems to be your entire gist.
Gipper I have zero interest in sitting down with you or zombo. Tour is usually pretty grounded and accurate. My statement on your inaccuracies also isnt limited to the panther game. Its an all the time thing with you when discussing anything outside the Browns. I also love that you just flat out assume you know more, beyond that I never at any point implied I know more or less than anyone here. I will however say that I don't talk out of my damn ass. One thing I can assure you is the name calling thing wouldn't fly in person. A lot of you are quick to throw out the cute nicknames. Its something that outside a message board gets your ass beat.Again....I will challenge you to any competition you want on football knowledge. Put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is pussbag.
You know so goddamn much, yet you are still too chicken ass to try to do any of the trivia I put on here. Others try it. Tour, Bob86, Zombo.
I got one little slight fucking detail wrong about that game....not even having watched it. That's it.
You seem to be getting on my shit because I was surprised that they were able to beat the Panthers.......who Las Vegas had favored by a large margin.......So why don't you go tell those guys that they are wrong.
What you "anticipate" has nothing fucking to do with reality.
I anticipate that the Steelers will be a below average team.......so, do I get Brownies for trying to state my feelings about that team as fact?
That seems to be your entire gist.
-
jeeeeez you steeler trolls are true losers. it is so fucked up that your still here. think of us in our position, if you were on a stooler board, and Browns fans kept doing this, its a little pathetic dont you think?
-
Gipper I have zero interest in sitting down with you or zombo. Tour is usually pretty grounded and accurate. My statement on your inaccuracies also isnt limited to the panther game. Its an all the time thing with you when discussing anything outside the Browns. I also love that you just flat out assume you know more, beyond that I never at any point implied I know more or less than anyone here. I will however say that I don't talk out of my damn ass. One thing I can assure you is the name calling thing wouldn't fly in person. A lot of you are quick to throw out the cute nicknames. Its something that outside a message board gets your ass beat.Again....I will challenge you to any competition you want on football knowledge. Put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is pussbag.
You know so goddamn much, yet you are still too chicken ass to try to do any of the trivia I put on here. Others try it. Tour, Bob86, Zombo.
I got one little slight fucking detail wrong about that game....not even having watched it. That's it.
You seem to be getting on my shit because I was surprised that they were able to beat the Panthers.......who Las Vegas had favored by a large margin.......So why don't you go tell those guys that they are wrong.
What you "anticipate" has nothing fucking to do with reality.
I anticipate that the Steelers will be a below average team.......so, do I get Brownies for trying to state my feelings about that team as fact?
That seems to be your entire gist.
Gipper I have zero interest in sitting down with you or zombo.
That you are a chickenshit is no surprise.
Tour is usually pretty grounded and accurate. My statement on your inaccuracies also isnt limited to the panther game.
Your statement about my inaccuracies is basically: "I wish I knew as much football as The Gipper. I only know about Steeler minutiae and I try to catch him on that...because I know he is superior to me intellectually and with knowledge.
Its an all the time thing with you when discussing anything outside the Browns. I also love that you just flat out assume you know more, beyond that I never at any point implied I know more or less than anyone here.
I never implied that I know more than anyone else here. I may learn about more than anyone else, because I do spend time researching...reading. That is after all what smart people that want to learn stuff do. A couple of these guys like Z and Tour may in fact know more than I do.
I will however say that I don't talk out of my damn ass.
Right...you talk out of your vagina, not your ass.
One thing I can assure you is the name calling thing wouldn't fly in person.
Right, I probably wouldn't call you names in person. You are after all, basically a flea.
A lot of you are quick to throw out the cute nicknames.
Yes...we are indeed a witty group
Its something that outside a message board gets your ass beat.
Actually, being a simpering whiner like you seem to be would probably be more apt to getting my ass beat. Glad I don't have that problem.
Apologies to Hoorta....I still find it difficult to not do point-counterpoint. Lets see how this would look:
Your statement about my inaccuracies is basically: "I wish I knew as much football as The Gipper. I only know about Steeler minutiae and I try to catch him on that...because I know he is superior to me intellectually and with knowledge.
I never implied that I know more than anyone else here. I may learn about more than anyone else, because I do spend time researching...reading. That is after all what smart people that want to learn stuff do. A couple of these guys like Z and Tour may in fact know more than I do.
Right...you talk out of your vagina, not your ass.
Right, I probably wouldn't call you names in person. You are after all, basically a flea.
Yes...we are indeed a witty group
Actually, being a simpering whiner like you seem to be would probably be more apt to getting my ass beat. Glad I don't have that problem.
So, which is better?
-
So now the Browns have ESP. They know ahead of time what draft picks will get hurt. Still doesn't explain how they passed on MCNabb, Tomlinson, Julio Jones, Keuchly, and all the rest of the future hall of gamers.
It must be a disease because how else do you explain changing ownership and the front office and still he same results.
-
So now the Browns have ESP. They know ahead of time what draft picks will get hurt. Still doesn't explain how they passed on MCNabb, Tomlinson, Julio Jones, Keuchly, and all the rest of the future hall of gamers.
It must be a disease because how else do you explain changing ownership and the front office and still he same results.
So now the Browns have ESP. They know ahead of time what draft picks will get hurt. Still doesn't explain how they passed on MCNabb, Tomlinson, Julio Jones, Keuchly, and all the rest of the future hall of gamers.
It must be a disease because how else do you explain changing ownership and the front office and still he same results.
30 other teams all passed on those guys as well.
-
jeeeeez you steeler trolls are true losers. it is so fucked up that your still here. think of us in our position, if you were on a stooler board, and Browns fans kept doing this, its a little pathetic dont you think?
Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.jeeeeez you steeler trolls are true losers. it is so fucked up that your still here. think of us in our position, if you were on a stooler board, and Browns fans kept doing this, its a little pathetic dont you think?
-
Gipper your self inflated opinion is hilarious. You once again assume that I don't research or that I'm not knowledgeable. Underestimating people usually isn't a quality that pays dividends. Bottom line you like to hear yourself talk I'm certain of it because you certainly like to reread what you post.
Remember what people say about individuals that assume.
-
Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.jeeeeez you steeler trolls are true losers. it is so fucked up that your still here. think of us in our position, if you were on a stooler board, and Browns fans kept doing this, its a little pathetic dont you think?
-
Tell us the board vagitron, I want to spend hours typing and argueing with Steeler fans about a game I dont directly impact or even have the slightest ounce of relevance toward when the actual product is finished. I'm just a fan, and like to be entertained by the sport, but I also want to argue about my team with complete invincilbility and ignorance. Anyone that calls me out, I will have flame war with on any thread topic, and I will ruin that thread with my endless biased banter about my team.
And I will not leave. I will only be absent for a week or so when my team gets dominated 26-6 -
maybe my hate is misplaced being directly toward you Vag, but I just dislike people on here just trolling for the hell of it and ruining this great board. It IS GREAT, or you wouldnt keep coming back here.
-
Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.jeeeeez you steeler trolls are true losers. it is so fucked up that your still here. think of us in our position, if you were on a stooler board, and Browns fans kept doing this, its a little pathetic dont you think?
Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.
See what absolute lack of insight this guy has? He claims he doesn't troll.....even give the "outside" definition of troll.
That lack of insight shows clearly why nothing he says can be given any credibility.
-
Gipper your self inflated opinion is hilarious. You once again assume that I don't research or that I'm not knowledgeable. Underestimating people usually isn't a quality that pays dividends. Bottom line you like to hear yourself talk I'm certain of it because you certainly like to reread what you post.
Remember what people say about individuals that assume.
Gipper your self inflated opinion is hilarious. You once again assume that I don't research or that I'm not knowledgeable.
I never said that....in fact I say it is good that you research. It is YOU who are the one that said doing a Google search is not reliable. Your own silly words.
Underestimating people usually isn't a quality that pays dividends.
I do and have underestimated you. I underestimated how much you totally lack insight to your own behavior. Everyone else sees you as a silly little nerd of a troll....as that is what you are. If you cannot see that then you are a self deluded, pedantic weasel.
Bottom line you like to hear yourself talk I'm certain of it because you certainly like to reread what you post.
No, hell, I move on to bigger and better things. I have enough self confidence to not have to engage in such nostalgia.
Remember what people say about individuals that assume.
You mean like what you just did?
-
maybe my hate is misplaced being directly toward you Vag, but I just dislike people on here just trolling for the hell of it and ruining this great board. It IS GREAT, or you wouldnt keep coming back here.
maybe my hate is misplaced being directly toward you Vag, but I just dislike people on here just trolling for the hell of it and ruining this great board. It IS GREAT, or you wouldnt keep coming back here.
So, you think he is a troll...by the "regular" definition...despite his denials and postulations?
OK, lets take a vote: Is Vagitron a Troll (use whatever defintion of that term you wish):
Yea:
Nay:
-
Of course he is.
-
Sometimes i think he is, but other times he tries to at least come back to earth but then other days hes right back to Steeler Planet
-
Sometimes i think he is, but other times he tries to at least come back to earth but then other days hes right back to Steeler Planet
Sometimes i think he is, but other times he tries to at least come back to earth but then other days hes right back to Steeler Planet
I think the pattern goes something like:
Loss = Earth
Win = Steeler Planet (AKA Bizarro Earth)...
Loss Oct 23rd = ???
-
Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.
See what absolute lack of insight this guy has? He claims he doesn't troll.....even give the "outside" definition of troll.
That lack of insight shows clearly why nothing he says can be given any credibility.
See what absolute lack of insight this guy has? He claims he doesn't troll.....even give the "outside" definition of troll.
That lack of insight shows clearly why nothing he says can be given any credibility.
I've have been telling you all this, since the assfuck started posting here. He's so fucking delusional, He doesn't know He's trolling. I told you he was a fraud from the start. Nothing will ever change with Vagina-boy. He deems himself right, even when he's clearly wrong. In his own mind. Don't even waste your intelligence on this turd.. Peace...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login