***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
motherfuckers
-
Wow. Benjamin. Wow
-
I know of at least a dozen posters on this board that said Benji should not be returning punts.
I guess the coaching staff ignored that.
-
WTF!
-
Replay!!!!!!!!! Wow
-
I guess that penalty makes up for the lack of PI on Cameron.
-
This is fuckin embarrassing! What a fuckin joke this team is.
-
Cut Travis right now
-
Crazy fucking game. Ridiculous
-
Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
-
What has Benjamin done this season?
-
Actually the right call there.
-
Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
-
Good god stop talking about JM
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login