***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
Replay!!!!!!!!! Wow
-
I guess that penalty makes up for the lack of PI on Cameron.
-
This is fuckin embarrassing! What a fuckin joke this team is.
-
Cut Travis right now
-
Crazy fucking game. Ridiculous
-
Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
-
What has Benjamin done this season?
-
Actually the right call there.
-
Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
-
Good god stop talking about JM
-
Man I love Hawkins
-
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?Years of my life have been lost because of the cardiovascular stress this team induces
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?
Hahaha whats so funny is im 22.
Im not making it to 70 at this rate.
-
Am i alone in thinking phil taylor is garbage?
-
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?
Hahaha whats so funny is im 22.
Im not making it to 70 at this rate.
Oh Jesus I'm 30. I'm fuckedHahaha whats so funny is im 22.
Im not making it to 70 at this rate.
-
Nice jump cut.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login