***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
Im relatively young. Should I just stop?
Hahaha whats so funny is im 22.
Im not making it to 70 at this rate.
Oh Jesus I'm 30. I'm fuckedHahaha whats so funny is im 22.
Im not making it to 70 at this rate.
-
Nice jump cut.
-
we got this game, relax
-
Always down to the end.
-
we got this game, relax
Not enough time
-
Has anyone ever had an erection that lasted more than four hours?
-
we got this game, relax
Not enough time
-
Am i alone in thinking phil taylor is garbage?
Am i alone in thinking phil taylor is garbage?
No, he's just a body that's about it. We'll look to upgrade interior DL next year I'm sure.
-
Am i alone in thinking phil taylor is garbage?
Am i alone in thinking phil taylor is garbage?
I don't think he's garbage. But in this defensive system he's ineffective.
-
The under was there, Hoyer missed it.
-
motherfuckers
-
Piss poor game management we need a fg at some point and there it was
-
Just hate Hoyer missing that throw
-
Can someone explain why that wasn't two runs there? They rush 3 in the red zone and you throw? Really?
-
Would love to know why Sheard's hand isn't in the ground when rushing the passer...?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login