***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
Dansby, Kerksy, Williams and Bryant dominated second half
-
Offense and Hoyer have been stellar.
-
Also, resign Brian Hoyer
Also, resign Brian Hoyer
We've definitely seen enough of this man to know he's for real.
-
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
-
I went and played 9 holes at halftime, guess I was the problem.
I went and played 9 holes at halftime, guess I was the problem.
play 18 next week
-
Nice come from behind win.
I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.
Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.
5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do that -
Nice come from behind win.
I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.
Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.
5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do thatNice come from behind win.
I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.
Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.
5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do that
That's a Ray Horton "shit to bed" 4th quarter defense for ya.
I'm glad his ass is on another team now.
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Not much to hang your hat on in this one.
We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.
We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.
They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.
-
Nice come from behind win.
I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.
Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.
5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do that
That's a Ray Horton "shit to bed" 4th quarter defense for ya.
I'm glad his ass is on another team now.
I actually missed where he was still in the leagueThat's a Ray Horton "shit to bed" 4th quarter defense for ya.
I'm glad his ass is on another team now.
-
my heart can't take this week after week. new Kardiac Kids?
my heart can't take this week after week. new Kardiac Kids?
Yup.
-
Score two TDs and win the game for us.What has Benjamin done this season?
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
Bullshit. We won.
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Not much to hang your hat on in this one.
We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.
We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.
They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.
Not much to hang your hat on in this one.
We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.
We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.
They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.
super excited about the win, there's no doubt it. The thing that scares me is this was the game, coming off a bye, that the defense had to show they turned the corner. They absolutely did not and I shudder to think what might have happened if Locker didn't get hurt. BUT, the silver lining is offense wins games in the NFL. Now we need for our mental health to score those points more consistently haha. I still just can't put my finger on the overall problem with the defense though. These seemingly group of solid player couldn't have all gone to hell in one season.
-
I went and played 9 holes at halftime, guess I was the problem.
play 18 next week
-
Still hard to believe what I just watched. I guess that's our typical Sunday this year
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login