***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
Bullshit. We won.
-
So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?
Not much to hang your hat on in this one.
We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.
We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.
They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.
Not much to hang your hat on in this one.
We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.
We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.
They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.
super excited about the win, there's no doubt it. The thing that scares me is this was the game, coming off a bye, that the defense had to show they turned the corner. They absolutely did not and I shudder to think what might have happened if Locker didn't get hurt. BUT, the silver lining is offense wins games in the NFL. Now we need for our mental health to score those points more consistently haha. I still just can't put my finger on the overall problem with the defense though. These seemingly group of solid player couldn't have all gone to hell in one season.
-
I went and played 9 holes at halftime, guess I was the problem.
play 18 next week
-
Still hard to believe what I just watched. I guess that's our typical Sunday this year
-
play 18 next week
LOL...
The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.
I'm not inclined to give credit to those who give up on the team before the team gives up on a game...
LOL...
I'm not inclined to give credit to those who give up on the team before the team gives up on a game...
We've beat the Saints, who look to be bad this year, and the Titans.
Our D looks worse now than it did earlier this year.
On the plus side, Hoyer's doing what I expected - we need to keep him.
Our WR's, who'd have guessed?
Gabriel is ballin' for a UDFA.
Our Run game is far better than I expected or even hoped for.
Bitonio has been amazing for a Rookie.
I'm not going to give our D a pass, too much talent to be playing as awful as they have.
No Run D, and horrid Pass Rush.
I'm not buying their shit anymore that we're going to have this all amazing Defense - been hearing it for years now.
Sorry Tour2ma, not going off on you, just sick of the BS.
-
some truth about playing to the level of our competition. certainly the case first half...but second half featured a potent offense and a regrouped D that dominated
what the fuck is not to like?
-
Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth
Bullshit. We won.
Bullshit. We won.
Beer goggles, yeah we won but our D ranking is now worse than when the game started
-
hold on...i was in the tavern earlier and everyone was crying and whining about how bad the browns were going to lose....i got a list here of all the bitches i said i would come back from the bar and scream at when the browns would win.....
walterwhite: go fuck yourself
everybody else...you know who you are.
-
Bullshit. We won.
Beer goggles, yeah we won but our D ranking is now worse than when the game started
Beer goggles, yeah we won but our D ranking is now worse than when the game started
Give a fuck about our D ranking as long as we win.
-
LOL...
I'm not inclined to give credit to those who give up on the team before the team gives up on a game...
We've beat the Saints, who look to be bad this year, and the Titans.
Our D looks worse now than it did earlier this year.
On the plus side, Hoyer's doing what I expected - we need to keep him.
Our WR's, who'd have guessed?
Gabriel is ballin' for a UDFA.
Our Run game is far better than I expected or even hoped for.
Bitonio has been amazing for a Rookie.
I'm not going to give our D a pass, too much talent to be playing as awful as they have.
No Run D, and horrid Pass Rush.
I'm not buying their shit anymore that we're going to have this all amazing Defense - been hearing it for years now.
Sorry Tour2ma, not going off on you, just sick of the BS.
Sorry Tour2ma, not going off on you, just sick of the BS.
No problem, J... we'll always have our boy Hoyer...

Add to your post that we also lost to a bad Steeler team and a "???" Ravens team. But we were in those games as well.
I'm not singing our D's praises by a long shot, but today they were good enough for a half. And so was our Offense...
Also notice that no one is saying shit about Cundiff or ST's in general... even though we won due to a blocked punt Safety...
-
Okay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
-
It looked to me like he purposely put his forearm under his neck.
-
-
I texted to local friends that these are Kardiac Kids II. What is troublesome is a pattern of the D starting poorly, then turning it around at halftime. Is it poor initial game planning, poor D play calling, Team too "high" initially, lack of focus/fundamentals?
What you CANNOT take away from this Team is that they NEVER quit! EVER!
Mike
ps: I'm damn near 68...no heart attacks YET, but after today I'm getting closer! LOL
-
dirty or not it wasn't our QB so nice fucking hit!!!!
-
Okay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
Okay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
Okay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.You are so correct,u cannot stop in midair and QB is a runner at that point,flag's suck and c orange
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
Okay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login