***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***
-
-
hold on...i was in the tavern earlier and everyone was crying and whining about how bad the browns were going to lose....i got a list here of all the bitches i said i would come back from the bar and scream at when the browns would win.....
walterwhite: go fuck yourself
everybody else...you know who you are.
i got a list here.....
walterwhite: go fuck yourself
everybody else...you know who you are.
Well... you did not claim it was a detailed list... lol...
ps: I'm damn near 68...no heart attacks YET, but after today I'm getting closer! LOL
Cool... someone even I have to call "Sir"...
The D came out looking totally unprepared to play - I just don't understand what's going on there.
Not to get picky, but TN's first series was 7 and out... albeit a penalty aided 7 and out.
OK, the above was more than a little picky, but that "decent" start only made the rest of the first half seem that much more confounding.
-
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
-
Beer goggles, yeah we won but our D ranking is now worse than when the game started
Give a fuck about our D ranking as long as we win.
Wait until our offense stalls than say this. There's no way we're going to keep winning giving up 30 points a game and 500 yds rushing.
Give a fuck about our D ranking as long as we win.
-
i got a list here.....
walterwhite: go fuck yourself
everybody else...you know who you are.
Well... you did not claim it was a detailed list... lol...
ps: I'm damn near 68...no heart attacks YET, but after today I'm getting closer! LOL
Cool... someone even I have to call "Sir"...
The D came out looking totally unprepared to play - I just don't understand what's going on there.
Not to get picky, but TN's first series was 7 and out... albeit a penalty aided 7 and out.
OK, the above was more than a little picky, but that "decent" start only made the rest of the first half seem that much more confounding.
Well... you did not claim it was a detailed list... lol...
Cool... someone even I have to call "Sir"...
Not to get picky, but TN's first series was 7 and out... albeit a penalty aided 7 and out.
OK, the above was more than a little picky, but that "decent" start only made the rest of the first half seem that much more confounding.
We had them at 3rd & 22, and darn near gave it to them.
If not for those penalties it may well have been the nail.
-
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
So JF can play linebacker now? Maybe a little rush OLB?
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
-
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
Seriously?
The Offense didn't give up 28 points in the 1st Half, but they did score the 29 that gave us the win.
Manziel is fine where he's at right now - learning how to play in the NFL, there is no rush.
-
Dirty ? NoOkay I don't want to make a new thread but serious question: do you think the Kirksey hit on Locker was dirty? It looked bad live, but I watched the gif about 10 times now.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325926/lockerhead.0.gif
If it was a true slide into the endzone, I'd say dirty hit 100%. Kirksey is seemingly in his hit motion though as Jake's body gets lined up by the grab of Gipson. Do I think he was going for a huge hit? Yes, but I don't think he should be fined for it. I'm sure he will though.
Football? Yes
Fine? Yes but not really, fines go to NFL Charities. Just a tax write off.
Suit up next week and donate again courtesy of Antonio Brown. I still remember!
Dirty ? No
Football? Yes
Fine? Yes but not really, fines go to NFL Charities. Just a tax write off.
Suit up next week and donate again courtesy of Antonio Brown. I still remember!
I agree, but the mainstream media is already calling it cheap and "as dirty as they come". Really?
-
Everytime a Manziel fanboy talks shit about putting Manziel in the game, Hoyer takes a big shitin their mouths.
-
Pettine almost gave the game away. Going for it twice on fourth down, we would have been tied going into our last drive. And I know hndsight is 20/20, but you don't take points off the board in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I enjoyed ths win, but this coaching staff makes me think I won't enjoy many more.
-
Dirty ? No
Football? Yes
Fine? Yes but not really, fines go to NFL Charities. Just a tax write off.
Suit up next week and donate again courtesy of Antonio Brown. I still remember!
I agree, but the mainstream media is already calling it cheap and "as dirty as they come". Really?
I agree, but the mainstream media is already calling it cheap and "as dirty as they come". Really?
It was certainly a bit dirty IMO. I only say that because of the way he cracked out his forearm as he was falling down.
Everytime a Manziel fanboy talks shit about putting Manziel in the game, Hoyer takes a big shitin their mouths.
Manziel's the motivational cheerleader for Hoyer. Works for me
-
For me I see a real issue with what Pettine and O'neil want with their base defense compared to what personnel this team currently has.
To expand on that further, I see a few glaring issues with the blitz calls on 3rd down and how ineffective they have seemed to be the last couple games.
-
Pettine almost gave the game away. Going for it twice on fourth down, we would have been tied going into our last drive. And I know hndsight is 20/20, but you don't take points off the board in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I enjoyed ths win, but this coaching staff makes me think I won't enjoy many more.
Pettine almost gave the game away. Going for it twice on fourth down, we would have been tied going into our last drive. And I know hndsight is 20/20, but you don't take points off the board in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I enjoyed ths win, but this coaching staff makes me think I won't enjoy many more.
I agree. We were down 18 in the third quarter and needed three scores. I don't care what Pettine thought, the right move was to kick a field goal - at least on the first drive, and given success, probably also on the second one, leaving us down 12 with more than a quarter left to okay.
I get little joy out of a victory like today. Yes, better than losing and being 1-3, but the team played poorly and made mistakes across the board. The defense is horrendous and should have been fixed during the break. I know we complain about the D-line and CB's but the problem is at LB where only Kruger is playing well,
-
For me I see a real issue with what Pettine and O'neil want with their base defense compared to what personnel this team currently has.
To expand on that further, I see a few glaring issues with the blitz calls on 3rd down and how ineffective they have seemed to be the last couple games.
For me I see a real issue with what Pettine and O'neil want with their base defense compared to what personnel this team currently has.
To expand on that further, I see a few glaring issues with the blitz calls on 3rd down and how ineffective they have seemed to be the last couple games.
Well, the good coordinators adjust their scheme for the personnel they have. Pettine did really well in buffalo with their personnel.
-
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
Fuck off and find a new home troll
-
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
please fire pettine, if manziel was playing we wouldn't have to dig ourselves out of a huge hole
Manziel is too important to play. He's now in charge of team morale. Only thing that can explain his joking around and laughing right after we went down 28-3.
Pettine almost gave the game away. Going for it twice on fourth down, we would have been tied going into our last drive. And I know hndsight is 20/20, but you don't take points off the board in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I enjoyed ths win, but this coaching staff makes me think I won't enjoy many more.
Torn on this... I was at the time and I still am.
On one hand Pettine was forgoing 6 points, but on the other he was challenging his team.
The O to convert the 4ths;
the D to stop TN after the O failed.
And in the end they, plus the ST, bailed him out.
It was certainly a bit dirty IMO. I only say that because of the way he cracked out his forearm as he was falling down.
It was full dirty because the forearm happened a full running stride into the endzone.
-
For me I see a real issue with what Pettine and O'neil want with their base defense compared to what personnel this team currently has.
To expand on that further, I see a few glaring issues with the blitz calls on 3rd down and how ineffective they have seemed to be the last couple games.
Well, the good coordinators adjust their scheme for the personnel they have. Pettine did really well in buffalo with their personnel.
-
-
You avoided their adjusted yards allowed against the run. I'm well aware of their PPG and their and YPG allowed . Buffalo had a large amount of sacks and were good against the pass.In 2013 the Bills' D was good (10th YPG, 20th PPG... both slightly better than us), but they went to a 4-3 this year and seem to be even better (8th and 6th so far).
Their rush defense, however, was pretty terrible near the entire year. Which is of great concern that they lost their DC, had a minor scheme switch and appear to be having greater success.
Even of further concern was their allowed YPG against the run even when you factor in yards lost to sacks.
-
Give a fuck about our D ranking as long as we win.
I do, Tenn is not a good team, we will get destroyed against good teams
I do, Tenn is not a good team, we will get destroyed against good teams
Luckily we don't play any for the next 4 weeks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login