The Division Race
-
5-11.
-
Tried to keep you guys from getting ahead of yourselves.
I still see 9-7 if we see good Brian Hoyer the rest of the season. If we see more bad Brian Hoyer, 6-10 at worst.
And like I said before, the defense has to figure itself out. The Jaguars putting up that many points is concerning
-
afcnorthravensfan509 said:
2 games vs 10? Assuming the same results?
I'm saying Gordon's production isn't going to matter as much as his presence. You're nuts if you don't think he's automatically going to draw the other teams #1 CB. That makes guys like Austin, Hawkins, Gabriel and Cameron much more effective.
Or you think if all the Browns do is have JG run go routes or deep slants, that's not going to take guys out of the box, and make the running game much more effective?
Having a legit home run threat out there will influence how teams game plan for the Browns.
I'm saying Gordon's production isn't going to matter as much as his presence. You're nuts if you don't think he's automatically going to draw the other teams #1 CB. That makes guys like Austin, Hawkins, Gabriel and Cameron much more effective.
Brings a question to my mind. I haven't paid enough attention, but who currently has been covered by teams' #1 CB?
-
And what the hell happened to the Bungals yesterday? I didn't see the game but it sounds like the O was worse than ours.
And what the hell happened to the Bungals yesterday? I didn't see the game but it sounds like the O was worse than ours.
Our whole offense crapped the bed. A lot of my fellow Bengal fans are quick to blame Dalton, but, the whole offense looked terrible. The Oline was especially bad...
I realize the Bengals aren't the top team in the NFL, but I also know we have to be better than that. I think the problem is the leadership on this team is not very good. Marvin Lewis isn't a leader. He is a nice guy and can spot talent, but he isn't a good head coach.
Injuries are no excuse. That was just terrible.
And to top off the crappy weekend, the steelers won....
-
And what the hell happened to the Bungals yesterday? I didn't see the game but it sounds like the O was worse than ours.
Our whole offense crapped the bed. A lot of my fellow Bengal fans are quick to blame Dalton, but, the whole offense looked terrible. The Oline was especially bad...
I realize the Bengals aren't the top team in the NFL, but I also know we have to be better than that. I think the problem is the leadership on this team is not very good. Marvin Lewis isn't a leader. He is a nice guy and can spot talent, but he isn't a good head coach.
Injuries are no excuse. That was just terrible.
And to top off the crappy weekend, the steelers won....
Our whole offense crapped the bed. A lot of my fellow Bengal fans are quick to blame Dalton, but, the whole offense looked terrible. The Oline was especially bad...
I realize the Bengals aren't the top team in the NFL, but I also know we have to be better than that. I think the problem is the leadership on this team is not very good. Marvin Lewis isn't a leader. He is a nice guy and can spot talent, but he isn't a good head coach.
Injuries are no excuse. That was just terrible.
And to top off the crappy weekend, the steelers won....
I hope Marvin Lewis is your coach for the next 100 years LOL
-
Our whole offense crapped the bed. A lot of my fellow Bengal fans are quick to blame Dalton, but, the whole offense looked terrible. The Oline was especially bad...
I realize the Bengals aren't the top team in the NFL, but I also know we have to be better than that. I think the problem is the leadership on this team is not very good. Marvin Lewis isn't a leader. He is a nice guy and can spot talent, but he isn't a good head coach.
Injuries are no excuse. That was just terrible.
And to top off the crappy weekend, the steelers won....
I hope Marvin Lewis is your coach for the next 100 years LOL
-
Tried to keep you guys from getting ahead of yourselves.
I still see 9-7 if we see good Brian Hoyer the rest of the season. If we see more bad Brian Hoyer, 6-10 at worst.
And like I said before, the defense has to figure itself out. The Jaguars putting up that many points is concerning
afcnorthravensfan509 said:
Tried to keep you guys from getting ahead of yourselves.
I still see 9-7 if we see good Brian Hoyer the rest of the season. If we see more bad Brian Hoyer, 6-10 at worst.
And like I said before, the defense has to figure itself out. The Jaguars putting up that many points is concerning
The Jaguars had one drive of more than 13 yards which resulted in points. They got 14 gift points in the last 7 minutes of the game, after a muffed punt, then an interception. The defense was hardly the problem.
This season so far, it looks like Denver, Dallas, & the Packers are a cut above. Seattle & the Patriots are dangerous, maybe even your Ratbirds. The difference after that is very small between all the teams, lots of parity.
-
Having fun predicting...
Record Next 5 or 6 games
Ravens 5-2 @ Cincy, @ Pitt, TENN, @ no, SD
Bengals 3-2-1 BALT, JAX, CLE, @ no, @ hou, @ tampa
Steelers 4-3 INDY, BALT, @ nyj, @ tenn, NO
Browns 3-3 OAK, TB, @ Cincy, HOU, @ atl, @ buf
Record - down the stretch Final 4 games
Bengals 8-3-1 PIT, @ cle, DEN, @ PIT
Ravens 8-4 @ mia, JAX, @ hou, CLE
Steelers 7-5 @ cincy, @ atl, KC, CINCY
Browns 6-6 INDY, CINCY, @ car, @ bal
Final standings
Ravens 11-5
Bengals 9-6-1
Steelers 9-7
Browns 8-8
Not exactly my hope, but just predicting...
-
hate to say it but the ravens look like the stone-called favorites right now.
glad to see cinci exposed (even though i have their D in my fantasy league and i picked them to finish first).
-
afcnorthravensfan509 said:
Tried to keep you guys from getting ahead of yourselves.
I still see 9-7 if we see good Brian Hoyer the rest of the season. If we see more bad Brian Hoyer, 6-10 at worst.
And like I said before, the defense has to figure itself out. The Jaguars putting up that many points is concerning
The Jaguars had one drive of more than 13 yards which resulted in points. They got 14 gift points in the last 7 minutes of the game, after a muffed punt, then an interception. The defense was hardly the problem.
This season so far, it looks like Denver, Dallas, & the Packers are a cut above. Seattle & the Patriots are dangerous, maybe even your Ratbirds. The difference after that is very small between all the teams, lots of parity.
The Jaguars had one drive of more than 13 yards which resulted in points. They got 14 gift points in the last 7 minutes of the game, after a muffed punt, then an interception. The defense was hardly the problem.
This season so far, it looks like Denver, Dallas, & the Packers are a cut above. Seattle & the Patriots are dangerous, maybe even your Ratbirds. The difference after that is very small between all the teams, lots of parity.
Agreed.
Defense hasn't looked stellar in other games Browns have played this year either though, minus the Steelers game.
-
hate to say it but the ravens look like the stone-called favorites right now.
glad to see cinci exposed (even though i have their D in my fantasy league and i picked them to finish first).
hate to say it but the ravens look like the stone-called favorites right now.
glad to see cinci exposed (even though i have their D in my fantasy league and i picked them to finish first).
Don't worry. Still plenty of time for us to make things harder for ourselves, we have a knack for that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login