Skip to content

The Division Race

The Browns Board
126 27 4.6k
  • Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-7-1

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-13

  • 1) We aren't even 1/3 of the way in, much less 1/2 way and, until we play each team from the division, we dont know how we stack up. So this would be a better discussion after the Cinn game. None the less, at this point I am staying with my preseason predictions....



    Cleve 10-6


    Cinn. 10-6


    Balt 8-8


    Pitt 6-10



    Edit: Guess Im wrong with Cinn due to the tie.....so Ill make them 10-5-1, which gives us the division


    @mudfly said:

    1) We aren't even 1/3 of the way in, much less 1/2 way and, until we play each team from the division, we dont know how we stack up. So this would be a better discussion after the Cinn game. None the less, at this point I am staying with my preseason predictions....

    Cleve 10-6

    Cinn. 10-6

    Balt 8-8

    Pitt 6-10

    Edit: Guess Im wrong with Cinn due to the tie.....so Ill make them 10-5-1, which gives us the division

    Also, 10-5-1 is a better record than 10-6...so if that ends up being right Cincy would still win the division. (65% winning percentage vs 62.5%)

  • Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-7-1

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-8

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-12

    So in your world Flacco dies from a Mcnugget induced heart attack this week. Got it.

  • @mudfly said:

    1) We aren't even 1/3 of the way in, much less 1/2 way and, until we play each team from the division, we dont know how we stack up. So this would be a better discussion after the Cinn game. None the less, at this point I am staying with my preseason predictions....

    Cleve 10-6

    Cinn. 10-6

    Balt 8-8

    Pitt 6-10

    Edit: Guess Im wrong with Cinn due to the tie.....so Ill make them 10-5-1, which gives us the division

    What's 7/17? Over 1/3. Or say 6 /17, still over 1/3... and there's only 16 games so well over a third for a lot of teams and close to half of the games have been played. In a month there won't be as much to predict.

    All reasonable guesses except Baltimore. Our schedule is more than soft enough to get us to 10 wins. It's after 10 that we have room to debate really. I think we hit 11, more than that is pretty optimistic, but less than 10 (or at worst 9, but I doubt it) wouldn't happen barring major injury/other circumstances.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    What's 7/17? Over 1/3. Or say 6 /17, still over 1/3... and there's only 16 games so well over a third for a lot of teams and close to half of the games have been played. In a month there won't be as much to predict.

    All reasonable guesses except Baltimore. Our schedule is more than soft enough to get us to 10 wins. It's after 10 that we have room to debate really. I think we hit 11, more than that is pretty optimistic, but less than 10 (or at worst 9, but I doubt it) wouldn't happen barring major injury/other circumstances.

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Oh...lol.

    Well, not knowing people here very well yet, hard to tell sometimes.

    If you check out Z's "This Week in the AFC North" threads, he always picks the Puke to lose badly.

    It never--ever--fails to get howls of indignation from the lurking Steeler trolls. You would think that

    they would have learned by now. No worries, nothing personal.

    @dste-ace said:

    If you check out Z's "This Week in the AFC North" threads, he always picks the Puke to lose badly.

    It never--ever--fails to get howls of indignation from the lurking Steeler trolls. You would think that

    they would have learned by now. No worries, nothing personal.

    Haha, well upsetting Squeelers fans earns points in my book.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    What's 7/17? Over 1/3. Or say 6 /17, still over 1/3... and there's only 16 games so well over a third for a lot of teams and close to half of the games have been played. In a month there won't be as much to predict.

    All reasonable guesses except Baltimore. Our schedule is more than soft enough to get us to 10 wins. It's after 10 that we have room to debate really. I think we hit 11, more than that is pretty optimistic, but less than 10 (or at worst 9, but I doubt it) wouldn't happen barring major injury/other circumstances.

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    @mudfly said:

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    Ah, forgot the Browns had their bye...close enough. And the whole NFL isn't the Browns, so let's say between the teams that have and haven't had their bye yet, it balances out to right at 1/3 the season.

  • @mudfly said:

    1) We aren't even 1/3 of the way in, much less 1/2 way and, until we play each team from the division, we dont know how we stack up. So this would be a better discussion after the Cinn game. None the less, at this point I am staying with my preseason predictions....

    Cleve 10-6

    Cinn. 10-6

    Balt 8-8

    Pitt 6-10

    Edit: Guess Im wrong with Cinn due to the tie.....so Ill make them 10-5-1, which gives us the division

    Also, 10-5-1 is a better record than 10-6...so if that ends up being right Cincy would still win the division. (65% winning percentage vs 62.5%)

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Also, 10-5-1 is a better record than 10-6...so if that ends up being right Cincy would still win the division. (65% winning percentage vs 62.5%)

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

  • @comeonman said:

    ill take him any day over vag and douche. You're cool with me Ravens fan, just don't turn into a douche

    Douche , at least isn't in denial like Vagi-tard..At least he stood up and took crow, Vagi-Tard on the other hand, can disappear and never come back.. he wouldn't be missed.

    @nickers said:

    Douche , at least isn't in denial like Vagi-tard..At least he stood up and took crow, Vagi-Tard on the other hand, can disappear and never come back.. he wouldn't be missed.

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Also, 10-5-1 is a better record than 10-6...so if that ends up being right Cincy would still win the division. (65% winning percentage vs 62.5%)

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

    @mudfly said:

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

    Marvin Lewis is a good man and a good coach, but not a good Head Coach.

    Dalton is meh, I agree.

  • @nickers said:

    Douche , at least isn't in denial like Vagi-tard..At least he stood up and took crow, Vagi-Tard on the other hand, can disappear and never come back.. he wouldn't be missed.

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

    @vagitron said:

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

    I'm sorry...but what?

  • @nickers said:

    Douche , at least isn't in denial like Vagi-tard..At least he stood up and took crow, Vagi-Tard on the other hand, can disappear and never come back.. he wouldn't be missed.

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

    @vagitron said:

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

    I don't eat philly cheese steaks but maybe once or twice a year.. I eat a lot of greens, salads. and various legumes..I live on water mostly and eat sparingly.. I just lost near 40 lbs you dumbfuck.. Go away!

  • Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-7-1

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-7-1

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-13

    if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.
  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Also, 10-5-1 is a better record than 10-6...so if that ends up being right Cincy would still win the division. (65% winning percentage vs 62.5%)

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

    @mudfly said:

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

    Not trying to be a dick but you keep ignoring the tie. 8 -8 is impossible now. As is anything without the tie. Skews stuff.

  • @mudfly said:

    That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

    Not trying to be a dick but you keep ignoring the tie. 8 -8 is impossible now. As is anything without the tie. Skews stuff.

    @cvcanedy said:

    Not trying to be a dick but you keep ignoring the tie. 8 -8 is impossible now. As is anything without the tie. Skews stuff

    Ok, whatever....corrected the first one right away, but forgot again(the world will keep spinning...promise).....8-7-1.....

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Care to explain your choices?

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    So I will amend them now:

    Cleveland* 11-5

    Cincinnati* 9-6-1

    Pittsburgh 8-8

    Baltimore 6-10

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    Well played, Sir...

    @mudfly said:

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

  • The Cleveland browns are going to be flying to the front like Cole Trickle.

  • Zombo said:

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    Well played, Sir...

    @mudfly said:

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

    @tour2ma said:

    Well played, Sir...

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

    Never said half, said close to half you ding dong. 😛

    Bengals are who we thought they were!

    Seriously, they're a talented team with a overrated qb and they shrink under pressure.