Skip to content

The Division Race

The Browns Board
126 27 4.6k
  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Care to explain your choices?

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    So I will amend them now:

    Cleveland* 11-5

    Cincinnati* 9-6-1

    Pittsburgh 8-8

    Baltimore 6-10

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    Well played, Sir...

    @mudfly said:

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

  • The Cleveland browns are going to be flying to the front like Cole Trickle.

  • Zombo said:

    Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

    Well played, Sir...

    @mudfly said:

    The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

    @tour2ma said:

    Well played, Sir...

    5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... 🙂

    It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

    Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

    Never said half, said close to half you ding dong. 😛

    Bengals are who we thought they were!

    Seriously, they're a talented team with a overrated qb and they shrink under pressure.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Cleveland 14-2

    Cincinnati 8-7-1

    Baltimore 4-12

    Pittsburgh 3-13

    if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.

    Got a tough schedule, don't get ahead of yourself. Final 4 of 6 on the road, Browns still gotta prove they can beat good teams on the road.

  • Anyone see the dirty shit vontaze burfict was doing yesterday?

  • Anyone see the dirty shit vontaze burfict was doing yesterday?

    @erie-dawg said:

    Anyone see the dirty shit vontaze burfict was doing yesterday?

    The ankle twisting? Dirty as hell. He should be suspended.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.

    Got a tough schedule, don't get ahead of yourself. Final 4 of 6 on the road, Browns still gotta prove they can beat good teams on the road.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Got a tough schedule, Browns still gotta prove they can beat good teams on the road.

    so does 3/4 of the league.
  • @erie-dawg said:

    Anyone see the dirty shit vontaze burfict was doing yesterday?

    The ankle twisting? Dirty as hell. He should be suspended.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    The ankle twisting? Dirty as hell. He should be suspended.

    Yep thought cam was going to kick him in the face.
  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    The ankle twisting? Dirty as hell. He should be suspended.

    Yep thought cam was going to kick him in the face.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Yep thought cam was going to kick him in the face.

    Which we know from Week 1 is now legal... 🙂

    Did Burfict spend his injury time in the bush league?

    @erie-dawg said:

    The Cleveland browns are going to be flying to the front like Cole Trickle.

    Any kin to Dick?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152135934662231&fref=nf

    That's a winner.

    I missed the Burfict ankle twisting, but didn't he miss a few while they tested his head for a concussion? I think that's 3 or 4 of 'em this year already. Dude may not last long at that rate.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Got a tough schedule, Browns still gotta prove they can beat good teams on the road.

    so does 3/4 of the league.

    @erie-dawg said:

    so does 3/4 of the league.

    Considering the fact that only a third of the teams in the NFL get to the next stage, being the post season, that's not an unusual thing for only a quarter of the league to really be doing well on the road. ( That's assuming that your statement is entirely true and not just a generalization, I don't really have the time or the desire to go in fact check this). Winning on the road is tough, and it's what separates okay teams, from the good and great ones. Right now the Browns, for the first time in a while, can definitely be quantified as an okay team. But until they win something substantial on the road, we don't have prior years as evidence to greatness on the road. A lot of other teams have had previous years where they've had success on the road, therefore while the Browns are doing good and I'm happy to see them climbing out of the bottom of this division, you guys shouldn't go overkill and be expecting anything like a division title or anything over an 11 win season. Not to say it's impossible, but to expect that is a little bit premature. Also, while I don't know the exact figures of their strength I'd schedule, just the eyeball test tells me that the Browns have a much tougher schedule then a lot of other teams do, especially in the division.

    I will say this, Brian Hoyer has impressed me more in five games this year than Andy Dalton has in three years.

  • @vagitron said:

    Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

    I'm sorry...but what?

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I'm sorry...but what?

    Was I talking to you shit bird? Just because you roll in here kissing ass doesn't mean you need to get involved with me and the revolting blob.
  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I'm sorry...but what?

    Was I talking to you shit bird? Just because you roll in here kissing ass doesn't mean you need to get involved with me and the revolting blob.

    @vagitron said:

    Was I talking to you shit bird? Just because you roll in here kissing ass doesn't mean you need to get involved with me and the revolting blob.

    Are you gonna cry?

  • @vagitron said:

    Was I talking to you shit bird? Just because you roll in here kissing ass doesn't mean you need to get involved with me and the revolting blob.

    Are you gonna cry?

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Are you gonna cry?

    Are you? I'm gonna grab you some kleenex and knee pads. You've got some more dick to suck.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Are you gonna cry?

    Are you? I'm gonna grab you some kleenex and knee pads. You've got some more dick to suck.

    @vagitron said:

    Are you? I'm gonna grab you some kleenex and knee pads. You've got some more dick to suck.

    Yeah? That's gross, but I'm not surprised to hear you're into that kind of stuff. Try craigslist.

  • @vagitron said:

    Are you? I'm gonna grab you some kleenex and knee pads. You've got some more dick to suck.

    Yeah? That's gross, but I'm not surprised to hear you're into that kind of stuff. Try craigslist.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Yeah? That's gross, but I'm not surprised to hear you're into that kind of stuff. Try craigslist.

    I know you are but what am I right? Don't get pink eye alright?

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Yeah? That's gross, but I'm not surprised to hear you're into that kind of stuff. Try craigslist.

    I know you are but what am I right? Don't get pink eye alright?

    @vagitron said:

    I know you are but what am I right? Don't get pink eye alright?

    You could teach a class on this huh?

    Of course, I guess I'll have to remind you, since your quarterback struggles with this as well, no means no. No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

  • @vagitron said:

    I know you are but what am I right? Don't get pink eye alright?

    You could teach a class on this huh?

    Of course, I guess I'll have to remind you, since your quarterback struggles with this as well, no means no. No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    You could teach a class on this huh?

    Of course, I guess I'll have to remind you, since your quarterback struggles with this as well, no means no. No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

    Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    You could teach a class on this huh?

    Of course, I guess I'll have to remind you, since your quarterback struggles with this as well, no means no. No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

    Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

    @vagitron said:

    Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

    I congratulated them on their success and progress. On the same token I told them that they are getting carried away by thinking they are suddenly favorites to win the division. Just a winning season is possibly in their grasp for the first time in a while, and the playoffs are a long shot. They should temper there expectations.

    Of course you'd know all this if you actually paid attention and read my posts. Instead you seem to be here just to troll. I come here because I enjoy football, especially Afc North football, and I like discussing it. I do so while being complimentary and respectful of the Browns and their fans because this is THEIR board.

    Anyways, my original response to you wad just a statement of confusion because I didn't understand why and what you saying. You chose to react like a sixth grader, and while it was fun to kick you around four a little bit quite frankly I have better ways of spending my time then wasting my time with a troll. Goodnight

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

    I congratulated them on their success and progress. On the same token I told them that they are getting carried away by thinking they are suddenly favorites to win the division. Just a winning season is possibly in their grasp for the first time in a while, and the playoffs are a long shot. They should temper there expectations.

    Of course you'd know all this if you actually paid attention and read my posts. Instead you seem to be here just to troll. I come here because I enjoy football, especially Afc North football, and I like discussing it. I do so while being complimentary and respectful of the Browns and their fans because this is THEIR board.

    Anyways, my original response to you wad just a statement of confusion because I didn't understand why and what you saying. You chose to react like a sixth grader, and while it was fun to kick you around four a little bit quite frankly I have better ways of spending my time then wasting my time with a troll. Goodnight

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I congratulated them on their success and progress. On the same token I told them that they are getting carried away by thinking they are suddenly favorites to win the division. Just a winning season is possibly in their grasp for the first time in a while, and the playoffs are a long shot. They should temper there expectations.

    Of course you'd know all this if you actually paid attention and read my posts. Instead you seem to be here just to troll. I come here because I enjoy football, especially Afc North football, and I like discussing it. I do so while being complimentary and respectful of the Browns and their fans because this is THEIR board.

    Anyways, my original response to you wad just a statement of confusion because I didn't understand why and what you saying. You chose to react like a sixth grader, and while it was fun to kick you around four a little bit quite frankly I have better ways of spending my time then wasting my time with a troll. Goodnight

    Lol. My bad man. I'm bored, stuck in the backseat with my 7month old in bumper to bumper because of a damn accident. I thought you were trying to involve yourself in my little squabble with nickers. I was trolling you but didn't realize you were simply confused. I agree 100% on everything else you said, my apologies. Nickers likes to take random goes at me, Ive just been sticking to a theme tonight. He's fat and grumpy and tries to take it out on me.