Skip to content

F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer

Locked The Browns Board
188 64 8.1k
  • good to know we still have the fag manziel fans still around when you drop a game.

    walterwhite was praising hoyer 2 weeks ago and talking about manziel sitting for an indeterminate amount of time.

    now a loss and he flips back to manziel like a floor gymnast doing the ribbon competition.

    hoyer will snap out of the one loss and shut all you little queefs up for the rest of the year.

    how's this? texans want manziel for a first rounder and either a player or cash consideration. do you do it?

  • @cdl15 said:

    Im sure it pained Johnny fanboys to sit on their hands for 6 weeks instead of having them firmly grasped around JFs cock. I think u described urself way better than Hoyer with the "can't shake the LOSER mentality". U are the one fag who cheers for a Hoyer INT and rolls his eyes at a TD. And that makes u super tool #1 jackass

    Did Manziel hook up with your lady or something?

    Why all the phony bitterness to our future QB?

    @walterwhite said:

    On this board it's "he fuck your wife?"

    Did Manziel hook up with your lady or something?

    Why all the phony bitterness to our future QB?

  • @roycerolls said:

    so what happens after JM has one bad game? What happens when Connor Shaw has one bad game?

    at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

    @soju said:

    at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

    Hey Debbie Downer, I'd suggest your read this first before you throw Hoyer under the bus for that loss- that is unless you want to have Pettine join him for some atrocious decisions, and Poyer too for a pitiful muff that put the game out of reach.

    http://thestuartplaybook.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/the-ugliest-game-browns-vs-jags/

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    You can eat a bowl of dicks too.

    too much dick.

    no appetizer plates?

    browns are having a party and they've got cake and cock. well they're all out of cake.

    you and all the other manziel cock lickers want a piece?

  • .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 wantMike Pettine fired before the season is over

  • I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

  • I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    @dste-ace said:

    I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    This. Anyone that thinks the problems with this team, specifically the Oline are going to magically go away with Foosball in the huddle are kidding themselves.

    Manziel isn't going to step in and throw 40+ passes a game to save this team. The running game HAS to work, the Oline HAS to play better otherwise its going to be a very long season.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Did Manziel hook up with your lady or something?

    Why all the phony bitterness to our future QB?

    Nothin against him. Just against people that jump on bandwagons that totally miss the big picture. If JF gives the team best chance to win pettine will start him and I will root for him untill then I root for Hoyer the way I have every qb that has ever taken a snap under center. Real fans do that. Not flavor of the month type.

    So funny I enjoy the fact that JF is POSSIBLY the future. Can u, sofag, and all the other JF pole smokers live with the fact Hoyer is the starter and face of the Cleveland browns right now???? I think real browns fans know that answer

    @cdl15 said:

    Nothin against him. Just against people that jump on bandwagons that totally miss the big picture. If JF gives the team best chance to win pettine will start him and I will root for him untill then I root for Hoyer the way I have every qb that has ever taken a snap under center. Real fans do that. Not flavor of the month weektype.

    fixed...

    @thenew23 said:

    Like I've said since before this season. Hoyer can be an effective "game manager," but you cannot put the game on his shoulders and expect to win. When our run-game got shut down over-and-over again, it put us in a bad spot. The D got pressure with 4 and played coverage all day. Our WRs dropped passes and didn't help Hoyer out at all. Too many mistakes between QB and WR. The whole offense looked "out of sync." Can't put it 100% on Hoyer... he's just not good enough to win a game in the situation he was put in...

    And, that doesn't mean there's somebody else on the roster who I think could have won it for us... FYI

    Nuanced... reasoned... rational... objective...

    Such posts have no place here...

    @walterwhite said:

    3. You aren't a real Browns fan if you have to call a big chunk of the fans "pole smokers" if we like Manziel. He's going to see the field very soon

    Next up... Walter plays the "love your country" card...

    @stocktonshorts said:

    Not if Brian has another game like he just had. He's not the future, and they're not going to spend one second longer on him then they need to.

    Save...

    your...

    self...

    @miktoxic said:

    walterwhite was praising hoyer 2 weeks ago and talking about manziel sitting for an indeterminate amount of time.

    now a loss and he flips back to manziel like a floor gymnast doing the ribbon competition.

    ... but he stuck the landing...

    @everlastingxxx said:

    You can eat a bowl of dicks too.

    How many bowls do you have?

    ... and why?

  • @soju said:

    at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

    Hey Debbie Downer, I'd suggest your read this first before you throw Hoyer under the bus for that loss- that is unless you want to have Pettine join him for some atrocious decisions, and Poyer too for a pitiful muff that put the game out of reach.

    http://thestuartplaybook.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/the-ugliest-game-browns-vs-jags/

    @hoorta said:

    Hey Debbie Downer, I'd suggest your read this...

    http://thestuartplaybook.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/the-ugliest-game-browns-vs-jags/

    I had most of the contributions, but I'd completely forgotten about Sheard running past the path of the JAX FG attempt.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    You can eat a bowl of dicks too.

  • @hoorta said:

    Hey Debbie Downer, I'd suggest your read this...

    http://thestuartplaybook.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/the-ugliest-game-browns-vs-jags/

    I had most of the contributions, but I'd completely forgotten about Sheard running past the path of the JAX FG attempt.

    @tour2ma said:

    I had most of the contributuions, but I'd completely forgotten about Sheard running past the path of the JAX FG attempt.

    Just read that article. I didn't get a chance to watch the whole game, left the tavern early (had practice) But Gilbert had a game that makes not only his confidence grow but indicates some early development.

    He arrived at ball carriers fast and under control, had solid open field tackles and some pretty good coverage. Encouraging, to say the least.

  • Putting Manziel in is Pettine ticket out of here.

  • .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 wantMike Pettine fired before the season is over

    @cdl15 said:

    .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 want Mike Pettine fired before the season month (fixed) is over

    Ya think?

    @dste-ace said:

    I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    Nope, it's all on Brian Hoyer for not playing like Superman. The more rational fans know he might have contributed to the mess, but he was far from the only reason the Browns lost. The defense made Denard Robinson look like Adrian Peterson. Special Teams weren't very special either. 75% of the time the o-line couldn't block worth a damn, but it's all on Hoyer from some quarters. Hey- he admitted he stunk it up. Move on.

  • Get outta here Man. You probably was one of these fools who said that brady was done after the chiefs' game.

    That was his first bad game of the year. Gimme a break. Every teams loose a game they shouldn't every year.

    @tiott said:

    Get outta here Man. You probably was one of these fools who said that brady was done after the chiefs' game.

    That was his first bad game of the year. Gimme a break. Every teams loose a game they shouldn't every year.

    Brady was facing the phucking chiefs, not the phucking jagwires

  • @cdl15 said:

    .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 want Mike Pettine fired before the season month (fixed) is over

    Ya think?

    @dste-ace said:

    I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    Nope, it's all on Brian Hoyer for not playing like Superman. The more rational fans know he might have contributed to the mess, but he was far from the only reason the Browns lost. The defense made Denard Robinson look like Adrian Peterson. Special Teams weren't very special either. 75% of the time the o-line couldn't block worth a damn, but it's all on Hoyer from some quarters. Hey- he admitted he stunk it up. Move on.

    @hoorta said:

    Ya think?

    Nope, it's all on Brian Hoyer for not playing like Superman. The more rational fans know he might have contributed to the mess, but he was far from the only reason the Browns lost. The defense made Denard Robinson look like Adrian Peterson. Special Teams weren't very special either. 75% of the time the o-line couldn't block worth a damn, but it's all on Hoyer from some quarters. Hey- he admitted he stunk it up. Move on.

    Now Brandon Weeden Charlie Frye Jason Campbell Colt McCoy and Brady Quinn on the other hand....

    WSS

  • .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 wantMike Pettine fired before the season is over

    @cdl15 said:

    .the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 wantMike Pettine fired before the season is over

    Hoyer could go 20/20 through 3 quarters with 200+ yards and 2+ TDs and they'd be silent. Then he could make a mistake and they'd talk about nothing but that 1 bad throw.

  • I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    @dste-ace said:

    I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    Agree with this, that everyone sucked but with that being said. When everyone is playing bad a team should be able to rely on the QB to carry them through that game ( especially against probably the worst team in the league ). Our leader just folded under the pressure of having to perform at a higher level when his team needed him the most. Running game or not, The QB of an NFL team needs to rise up in a game like that and Hoyer did the exact opposite of that and failed his team badly. Now I am not a Johnny homer by any means but I do think he has an uncanny ability to take over a game and carry his team when they need him to, something I just do not think Hoyer can or will ever be able to do.

    I for one am tired of the browns ( and some of their fans ) just being ok with finding a QB to be a game manager and being happy with that. We need a fucking BALLER who can take us to another level and not just manage a game but take it over. TBH I can't wait for Johnny to get his shot because I think he could be that guy ( notice I said could not will be ) but one thing I do know....................... Hoyer is 100% not that guy.

  • @dste-ace said:

    I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

    Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

    Agree with this, that everyone sucked but with that being said. When everyone is playing bad a team should be able to rely on the QB to carry them through that game ( especially against probably the worst team in the league ). Our leader just folded under the pressure of having to perform at a higher level when his team needed him the most. Running game or not, The QB of an NFL team needs to rise up in a game like that and Hoyer did the exact opposite of that and failed his team badly. Now I am not a Johnny homer by any means but I do think he has an uncanny ability to take over a game and carry his team when they need him to, something I just do not think Hoyer can or will ever be able to do.

    I for one am tired of the browns ( and some of their fans ) just being ok with finding a QB to be a game manager and being happy with that. We need a fucking BALLER who can take us to another level and not just manage a game but take it over. TBH I can't wait for Johnny to get his shot because I think he could be that guy ( notice I said could not will be ) but one thing I do know....................... Hoyer is 100% not that guy.

    @sir-barksalot said:

    Agree with this, that everyone sucked but with that being said. When everyone is playing bad a team should be able to rely on the QB to carry them through that game ( especially against probably the worst team in the league ). Our leader just folded under the pressure of having to perform at a higher level when his team needed him the most. Running game or not, The QB of an NFL team needs to rise up in a game like that and Hoyer did the exact opposite of that and failed his team badly. Now I am not a Johnny homer by any means but I do think he has an uncanny ability to take over a game and carry his team when they need him to, something I just do not think Hoyer can or will ever be able to do.

    I for one am tired of the browns ( and some of their fans ) just being ok with finding a QB to be a game manager and being happy with that. We need a fucking BALLER who can take us to another level and not just manage a game but take it over. TBH I can't wait for Johnny to get his shot because I think he could be that guy ( notice I said could not will be ) but one thing I do know....................... Hoyer is 100% not that guy.

    you like other manziel fans feel that way...and if you're a JF fan i get you.

    BUT like i had posted in another couple of threads.do you really think that pettine or farmer or anyone else in the org is holding him back? really? do you guys ever sit down and think like "hey these guys are hired as NFL coaches and they might know a little bit more about football than me." what in the world's tiniest sphincter could be the reason pettine is not starting manziel? UUHH...maybe he's not upt to par? maybe he still doesn't have a grasp of the playbook? maybe the coaching staff thinks he might get killed?

    i really think that grossman would come in before manziel in a backup situation. trick play here or there...sure, why not? just don't let the kid get his head taken off by richard seymour.

  • I watched the game twice and while it wasn't Hoyer's best game, I can't hold him responsible for the loss. West had a first down and went west rather than north, leading to an eventual loss of possession on downs. It was Hawkins' worst game with two critical drops and an inability to take a key pass-and-run to the house. And the O-line was dominated throughout the game. Lastly, the coaches need to understand that kicking a FG is OK, and helps keep momentum on your side.

  • @sir-barksalot said:

    Agree with this, that everyone sucked but with that being said. When everyone is playing bad a team should be able to rely on the QB to carry them through that game ( especially against probably the worst team in the league ). Our leader just folded under the pressure of having to perform at a higher level when his team needed him the most. Running game or not, The QB of an NFL team needs to rise up in a game like that and Hoyer did the exact opposite of that and failed his team badly. Now I am not a Johnny homer by any means but I do think he has an uncanny ability to take over a game and carry his team when they need him to, something I just do not think Hoyer can or will ever be able to do.

    I for one am tired of the browns ( and some of their fans ) just being ok with finding a QB to be a game manager and being happy with that. We need a fucking BALLER who can take us to another level and not just manage a game but take it over. TBH I can't wait for Johnny to get his shot because I think he could be that guy ( notice I said could not will be ) but one thing I do know....................... Hoyer is 100% not that guy.

    you like other manziel fans feel that way...and if you're a JF fan i get you.

    BUT like i had posted in another couple of threads.do you really think that pettine or farmer or anyone else in the org is holding him back? really? do you guys ever sit down and think like "hey these guys are hired as NFL coaches and they might know a little bit more about football than me." what in the world's tiniest sphincter could be the reason pettine is not starting manziel? UUHH...maybe he's not upt to par? maybe he still doesn't have a grasp of the playbook? maybe the coaching staff thinks he might get killed?

    i really think that grossman would come in before manziel in a backup situation. trick play here or there...sure, why not? just don't let the kid get his head taken off by richard seymour.

    @miktoxic said:

    you like other manziel fans feel that way...and if you're a JF fan i get you.

    BUT like i had posted in another couple of threads.do you really think that pettine or farmer or anyone else in the org is holding him back? really? do you guys ever sit down and think like "hey these guys are hired as NFL coaches and they might know a little bit more about football than me." what in the world's tiniest sphincter could be the reason pettine is not starting manziel? UUHH...maybe he's not upt to par? maybe he still doesn't have a grasp of the playbook? maybe the coaching staff thinks he might get killed?

    i really think that grossman would come in before manziel in a backup situation. trick play here or there...sure, why not? just don't let the kid get his head taken off by richard seymour

    Let me ask you this.... Are you ok with losing every game that we don't have like 200 yards rushing? There are alot of teams out there that can win when the running game is down. The Browns are not one of them. So if your ok with that than Hoyer is for sure your guy and you can ride him as far as he or should I say Tate and Crowell can take this team. Maybe 8-8.

    Never said I know more football than the NFL coaches as your post suggest, Did you even read it before you started blabbing. Just gave my opinion (which was play Johnny ) and also explained why that was my opinion! But here is an idea, UUHH......... maybe you have a rookie head coach who just took the safe route by playing the veteran game manager instead of the 1st round draft choice. That doesn't mean it was the right one. Just happens to be his call and not any of the fans.......... just because he is the coach doesn't mean he is always right. Just means its his choice not ours.

    And let me go over this again. Not a Johnny homer but became a fan the second he became a brown. I as a fan just think he is a better fit for where this team is at right now. It just baffles me how many people just hold Hoyer up like he is gonna take us to the promise land. Got news for ya, that aint going to happen so the sooner we get on to the guy we drafted that IMO yes I said my OPINION is a better QB ( which is not saying to much though, it is just Hoyer after all ) the better off we are.