Do juiced-up Steelers teams deserve asterisks?
-
JosephSixpack said:
Oh Flugey -- you keep telling yourself that another 1,000 times, and maybe you'll start to believe it too!Don't need to - False Glory is a true story. Want proof? Read Sports Illustrated's body count about 10 caskets ago. I believe that's check mate. I appreciate all the research and recruits you've brought to this subject but the facts are the facts Joey. You can keep trying though. You remind me a hamster sprinting on a hamster wheel. Lots of effort without any forward movement.
There was only 1 perfect team in the 70s and they were clean. That makes Shula's Dolphins the team of the 70s. Those guys were great!!!
- Tom F. (Zombo's kicking your buddy's ass so bad I'm almost embarassed for the guy)
-
I wonder if the Squeelroids will ever win a championship without cheating?
-
Zombo said:
Oh my God, you are so stupid.Yes, I'm sure the Bills and Chargers fans recognize their AFL championships and are proud of them as champions, as they should be. They won their league.
No the Pro Football Fame does NOT recognize the USFL or Arena or for matter the XFL, WFL or Canadian as major leagues ... JUST the NFL, AFL and the AAFC.
This information is readily available ... please get some game.
Ok, now all of your stupidty aside: DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A FUKTARD YOU ARE ARGUING THIS SHIT ON OUR BOARD? Seriously. You just won the Super Bowl and you are spending your off-season on a Browns board defending 1970's steroid use and the merits of our football championships.
Your very presence here means ... YOU ARE OWNED.
Browns fans own Steeler fans. It is as clear as day. Your team keeps winning and you stupid fuks are only concerned with what we think.
Well, here's what we think: I'd rather be a Browns fan.
Zombo
Cleveland Fan for Life: You showed him Zombo, yeah, man, how about when the Browns beat the Yankees back in 1947.
Zombo: Don't you mean the Indians?
Cleveland Fan for Life: No man, I mean that NFL, er, I mean AAFC Powerhouse New York Yankees.
Atenears: Hey, didn't Joe Dimaggio play QB for them?
Zombo: Wait a minute, the Yankees played football too? I thought they only played baseball. Wow, I thought Bo Jackson was the only two sport Athlete.
Cleveland Fan for Life: No, no, no, man, the Yankees were the name of that football team, they had a separate baseball team.
Zombo: Well, anyway, that Title means more than a Super Bowl anyway.
Inspecta: Yeah, Zombo, you are right, lets celebrate that win! What was the score of that game?
Zombo: Hell, I don't know, but we have 8 titles and the Steelers only have 6. Lets hug each other.
Atenears: Yeah, who needs a Super Bowl anyway. And what about this new guy, who completely pointed out that an NFL Championship was played on a rotating home field--so you didn't even have to EARN it, required no playoff wins in order to qualify for and was definitely not the Same as a Super Bowl since the Colts won the NFL Championship in 1969 and the Vikings won it in 1970, but failed to win the Super Bowl.
Inspecta: That's actually something that makes sense. Mabye that is why the NFL hardly ever talks about them.
Zombo: No, no, no.....we can't acknowledge logic. Tell you what, lets talk about how much better fans we are than the Steelers fans. After all, only two franchises have left Cleveland. We have to be able to beat them at something.
Pumpkin Eater: Yeah, especially since they are so dirty.
Inspecta: Wait a minute, isn't your avatar that of a dirty hit on Terry Bradshaw of which Browns fans are so proud?
Zombo: Forget that, we do double standards when its in our favor.
See here Zombo, you cannot own me. It's not possible. At the end of the day, I support the team with the Super Bowl....I support the team with the 25 wins in 28 games against each other. I support the best NFL Franchise in terms of Super Bowls, Division Championships, AFC Championships, Post Season wins and Total Wins since the merger.
All you can do is hug each others **** and talk about how great a fan you are.
You want me to order you the Steelers Super Bowl Video in Blue Ray or regular DVD?
-
-
Zombo said:
Well, I guess that's it. We shut the pussies up, finally.Good work Flugs, Rif, Furns and all who made them eat their own crap.
Zombo
--The verdict is in: give 'em an asterisk.
They'll be back. I think it's Incest Season in the hills of West Pennsylginia, so the Yinzers are otherwise occupied.
Browns Championships !!!!!!!!
Cheatroids Championships******
Doug
-
Zombo said:
Well, I guess that's it. We shut the pussies up, finally.Good work Flugs, Rif, Furns and all who made them eat their own crap.
Zombo
--The verdict is in: give 'em an asterisk.
They'll be back. I think it's Incest Season in the hills of West Pennsylginia, so the Yinzers are otherwise occupied.
Browns Championships !!!!!!!!
Cheatroids Championships******
Doug
They'll be back. I think it's Incest Season in the hills of West Pennsylginia, so the Yinzers are otherwise occupied.
Browns Championships !!!!!!!!
Cheatroids Championships******
Doug
I would score it more like this....
Browns championships: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Steelers championships: * * * * ! !
You can't blame the refs for bad calls, but you can blame steroids.
-
I wonder if the Squeelroids will ever win a championship without cheating?
I wonder if the Squeelroids will ever win a championship without cheating?
lol...Hilarious , Cant believe this Total BS drags on !! Are we trying to Make it last the Whole off season ?
-
Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.
The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.
Deal with it.
-
It's pretty cut and dry at this point.
-
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.
-
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.I'm sorry, you are correct.
Hey, I was thinking about doing a cycle. Can you hook me up?
Thanks Steeler buddy.
-
They'll be back. I think it's Incest Season in the hills of West Pennsylginia, so the Yinzers are otherwise occupied.
Browns Championships !!!!!!!!
Cheatroids Championships******
Doug
I would score it more like this....
Browns championships: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Steelers championships: * * * * ! !
You can't blame the refs for bad calls, but you can blame steroids.
AdaM said:
I would score it more like this....Browns championships: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Steelers championships: * * * * ! !
You can't blame the refs for bad calls, but you can blame steroids.
Jo Jo Starbuck said the same thing after he husband wearing #12 had a bad day at the office when someone asked about her 2 black eyes and a broken nose. Nice guy! I think the coverup blamed Manic Depression. They have a way editing the Greg Lloyd and Tery Bradhsaw goodies from their press. Just out of curiosity - doesn't ANYONE ever wonder why Bradshaw wasn't very well liked by his teammates and Head Coach?
Normally where there's smoke there's usually fire. However, in Pittsburgh, where's there's smoke there's usually a whole lotta "shhhhhhh!"
I'm glad Turkey Jones was willing to hold him acountable when he trumped Lambert's late hit out of bounds on the 175 pound Brian Sipe with some power slammage of their #12.
- Tom F.
-
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.Hey Sivlerback! I'm going back to Vegas in the fall. Can you give me a heads up on how to tell which refs are on the take? I'm thinking I could make a little bank if I knew which of the striped guys was on the Rooney payroll. Your help would be appreciated.
Doug
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.Hey Sivlerback! I'm going back to Vegas in the fall. Can you give me a heads up on how to tell which refs are on the take? I'm thinking I could make a little bank if I knew which of the striped guys was on the Rooney payroll. Your help would be appreciated.
Doug
Hey Sivlerback! I'm going back to Vegas in the fall. Can you give me a heads up on how to tell which refs are on the take? I'm thinking I could make a little bank if I knew which of the striped guys was on the Rooney payroll. Your help would be appreciated.
Doug
Maybe you should ask one of the idiots on this board who come up with the rediculous conspiracy theories?
-
Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.
The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.
Deal with it.
Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.
The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.
Deal with it.
Ha Ha HA.... HILARIOUS !!!
-
Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.
The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.
Deal with it.
Ha Ha HA.... HILARIOUS !!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
