US
-
"Steven Goddard provides the compelling data and charts on the lack of U.S. warming on his Real Science website, available here."
Circular Reference Warning; One or more of your references contain a circular reference, please revise.
-
U.S. Historical Climatology Network
-
And yet I can't seem to find any link to any data presented by the US HCN? Even from the original blog site?
I'm not saying it's not correct, I'm saying you can't just put up the numbers, tell people it's from a place, but give no source material. I'm not even wanting to trawl through the data myself to verify it, just know that it's there.
-
-
That's just a picture, not a link to the US HCN statistics being referenced, which is what I was after.
-
then quit being a snide little hater and go look it up.
-
Seriously? That article is still referencing the original blog post.
I'm not being a 'hater' - I'm just asking for someone to cite their sources, not particularly outrageous in a case like this.
Snide? Maybe. But not in a malicious way. I expect better from you, and it's quite amusing seeing you failing to actually get any source material.
-
Just quit your whining and go check out the links to sources in the article. dang
Here:
-
It's nice to see you lib down and around and be all
totally soaked in Egypt.
-
Again. That's an article about Arctic sea ice, where the original post was about US average temperatures. There's also no link to that article in the original. I even checked the source code for the website, to be sure.
-
Now, just how in the hell can ice in antarctica be EXPANDING all this time,
if the "earth has a fever"
Time to get off the "global warming vote dems" boat. It's sinking.
-
Then you go look it up like he did. It's on their giant site somewhere.
Because even if I did take the time, it wouldn't do any good.
-
And yet I can't seem to find any link to any data presented by the US HCN? Even from the original blog site?
I'm not saying it's not correct, I'm saying you can't just put up the numbers, tell people it's from a place, but give no source material. I'm not even wanting to trawl through the data myself to verify it, just know that it's there.
And yet I can't seem to find any link to any data presented by the US HCN? Even from the original blog site?
I'm not saying it's not correct, I'm saying you can't just put up the numbers, tell people it's from a place, but give no source material. I'm not even wanting to trawl through the data myself to verify it, just know that it's there.
But remember Chris, we learned in a recent thread that if someone posts data, numbers, etc in a post, it's on the person that disagrees with them to prove it.
Also, was anyone else guessing "Heartland"?
-
Now, just how in the hell can ice in antarctica be EXPANDING all this time,
if the "earth has a fever"
Time to get off the "global warming vote dems" boat. It's sinking.
Now, just how in the hell can ice in antarctica be EXPANDING all this time,
if the "earth has a fever"
Time to get off the "global warming vote dems" boat. It's sinking.
I know for a fact we've already gone over this an explained it to you...
-
So...we've moved on from the original article?

And well done for posting the same link twice. It's a different matter on polar sea ice, but generally the answer would be ice is moving from north to south pole as expected, and this article is only looking at the surface area of sea ice which again is expected to grow. Chunks of ice break away, break down in to smaller pieces, which then reconnected over a wider surface area.
Think of it like crushing an ice cube. You then put all the bits in your walk in freezer. It refreezes, covering a wider area, but there's less volume.
Anyway, I've got to go now, so hopefully someone else can answer any future questions.
-
Then you go look it up like he did. It's on their giant site somewhere.
Because even if I did take the time, it wouldn't do any good.
Then you go look it up like he did. It's on their giant site somewhere.
Because even if I did take the time, it wouldn't do any good.
It *absolutely* would make a difference. Like I said, I'm not disputing the numbers, but we have to be rigorous with citations, or we start opening the door to people fudging results to their own ends.
-
All wet in Egypt, still.
Gee, you have to go? Gosh, what great timing to refuse
to go look it up. I gave you plenty of help.
the trouble is, with citations, is that some of those who
get to give them, are the ones who have been manipulating
and cherry picking the data,
for al gore. You ...can....not....have....the "fever" bs...
with these numbers. Climate changes, flows and ebbs.
Hey, you "global warming" wonks lost it, and the proof
is when you changed the talking point to "climate change".
-
All wet in Egypt, still.
Gee, you have to go? Gosh, what great timing to refuse
to go look it up. I gave you plenty of help.
the trouble is, with citations, is that some of those who
get to give them, are the ones who have been manipulating
and cherry picking the data,
for al gore. You ...can....not....have....the "fever" bs...
with these numbers. Climate changes, flows and ebbs.
Hey, you "global warming" wonks lost it, and the proof
is when you changed the talking point to "climate change".
All wet in Egypt, still.
Gee, you have to go? Gosh, what great timing to refuse
to go look it up. I gave you plenty of help.
What's happening in Egypt then? I assumed it was a typo before.
Finish work at 5:30 every day, and don't post in the evenings. The point is, you shouldn't expect your readers to have to find the source material themselves, it should be linked for them. Not because they're lazy but to prove the integrity of the data.
-
One nice thing about it as the years go by since the hysteria began we keep moving the goalposts ahead.
(just yesterday we were having a chuckle about remembering a time when 1984 seemed the distant future)
WSS
-
You are in denile.
(good gravy, Mr. Disagree with stuff, you don't get it? "denial" ????)
"sigh".
http://www.socialstudiesforkids.com/articles/geography/nileriver.htm
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login