Bucs' Week 2014
-
This week's Bucs game is scary because it is clear that we should win...
Just as we thought was the case this past Sunday...
Just as we thought the case the Sunday before last.
What we now know is that JAX is a bad team with a very good D.
Whereas OAK is an all-around, bad team.
TB looks a lot more like OAK than they do JAX.
This week's Bucs game is scary because it is clear that we should win...
Just as we thought was the case this past Sunday...
Just as we thought the case the Sunday before last.
What we now know is that JAX is a bad team with a very good D.
Whereas OAK is an all-around, bad team.
TB looks a lot more like OAK than they do JAX.
I think Oakland is better than Jax and TB.
That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.
-
This week's Bucs game is scary because it is clear that we should win...
Just as we thought was the case this past Sunday...
Just as we thought the case the Sunday before last.
What we now know is that JAX is a bad team with a very good D.
Whereas OAK is an all-around, bad team.
TB looks a lot more like OAK than they do JAX.
I think Oakland is better than Jax and TB.
That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.
That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.
When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe
-
That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.
When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe
When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe
Which is a terrible shame, because they basically hit on their first three draft picks, and any GM going 0-16 is going to be under pressure. Mack is a monster, Carr looks very solid, and Gabe Jackson, the third round guard, looks a good pick up. I know it doesn't look like it, but exciting times ahead for Oakland if they can keep hitting on their 1-2-3s. Especially if they're 1-15, get the No1 overall, the can get a boat load of picks from the Jets or Bucs for Mariota.
-
That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.
When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe
When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe
Bad teams usually tend to steal one from mediocre teams late in the season. Rams and Bills fit that mold pretty well IMO, and as stated KC could land a trap game. I wouldn't be surprised if they win 1 game.
-
Also, this Bucs team is on pace for 23 sacks this yr.. Hoyer will have all day.. We've given up 10 sacks in the last 2 weeks.. And again, a backup Guard playing LT.. This game should be over by half time. If it isn't, then you have a problem. This Bucs team seems to like to wake from the dead and come back in 4th qtrs.. Ask Shittsburgh

-
O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
-
O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
lol... I did not realize who was the "next man up" when I posted a while ago... OMG...
-
O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
LOL.
This could be good.
24-0 good.
Zombo
-
Lovie was saying some cordial things about him. I highly doubt he has watched him play, or maybe he just regrets taking the Tampa job and wants out immediately. Tank job? Seafood king?
-
Oh yeah, this week is the week that mean motherfucker Gary Barnidge claims his throne. No more jokes about the perfect name to sell auto insurance. No, he's going out to prove this is Gary's league!
-
Chris sims is activated.
-
I'm hoping we see more from the oline, hopefully McDonald getting more reps this week will see us move the ball and not leave so many long 3rd downs, also hoping we see just two backs and not a 3 man committee
-
Man Oneil Cousins must be one helluva likeable dude with a great personality (or a hot slut for a wife!) cause we all know he sure as hell cant play football! I cant figure out how the hell this guy keeps getting jobs in the nfl.....SMH LOL
-
-
Cousins would suck at sumo wrestling. He walks backwards while he blocks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login