Skip to content

Bucs' Week 2014

The Browns Board
39 16 1.7k
  • @downsouthkc said:

    That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.

    When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe

    @manzier said:

    When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe

    Which is a terrible shame, because they basically hit on their first three draft picks, and any GM going 0-16 is going to be under pressure. Mack is a monster, Carr looks very solid, and Gabe Jackson, the third round guard, looks a good pick up. I know it doesn't look like it, but exciting times ahead for Oakland if they can keep hitting on their 1-2-3s. Especially if they're 1-15, get the No1 overall, the can get a boat load of picks from the Jets or Bucs for Mariota.

  • Bucs LT Anthony (bust) Collins is out.. This will be ugly..

  • @downsouthkc said:

    That said I think Oakland goes 0-16 this year but thats because of the schedule.

    When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe

    @manzier said:

    When I was looking at their schedule I thought the same thing. Good chance they lose em all. They do play KC twice and it's usually a hard fought divisional game(think Cleve vs our Div Rivals). So, maybe, they'll squeeze a one out. Maybe

    Bad teams usually tend to steal one from mediocre teams late in the season. Rams and Bills fit that mold pretty well IMO, and as stated KC could land a trap game. I wouldn't be surprised if they win 1 game.

  • AxeA Axe

    Bucs LT Anthony (bust) Collins is out.. This will be ugly..

    @axe said:

    Bucs LT Anthony (bust) Collins is out.. This will be ugly..

    lol... you know it's bad when a "bust" sitting out is expected to negatively impact the result...

  • Also, this Bucs team is on pace for 23 sacks this yr.. Hoyer will have all day.. We've given up 10 sacks in the last 2 weeks.. And again, a backup Guard playing LT.. This game should be over by half time. If it isn't, then you have a problem. This Bucs team seems to like to wake from the dead and come back in 4th qtrs.. Ask Shittsburgh 😉

  • O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak

  • O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak

    @tomselleck said:

    O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak

    lol... I did not realize who was the "next man up" when I posted a while ago... OMG...

  • Why? It makes perfect sense.. If a guy is really struggling as a backup at the Guard position, what you need to do is move him out to Left Tackle facepalm.gif

  • O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak

    @tomselleck said:

    O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak

    LOL.

    This could be good.

    24-0 good.

    Zombo

  • Lovie was saying some cordial things about him. I highly doubt he has watched him play, or maybe he just regrets taking the Tampa job and wants out immediately. Tank job? Seafood king?

  • Oh yeah, this week is the week that mean motherfucker Gary Barnidge claims his throne. No more jokes about the perfect name to sell auto insurance. No, he's going out to prove this is Gary's league!

  • Chris sims is activated.

  • I'm hoping we see more from the oline, hopefully McDonald getting more reps this week will see us move the ball and not leave so many long 3rd downs, also hoping we see just two backs and not a 3 man committee

  • Chris sims is activated.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Chris sims is activated.

    Who? Not Chris "Spleen" Sims... he retired.

  • Man Oneil Cousins must be one helluva likeable dude with a great personality (or a hot slut for a wife!) cause we all know he sure as hell cant play football! I cant figure out how the hell this guy keeps getting jobs in the nfl.....SMH LOL

  • Chris sims is activated.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Chris sims is activated.

    Sims is an absolute unknown.. I liked what I saw out of him in camp but he's been out with the bum ankle for a while so I don't expect much out of him for a while.. He's a better receiver out of the backfield than anything else..

  • Cousins would suck at sumo wrestling. He walks backwards while he blocks.