Mini-Bye Blues... Who Ya Watchin'?
-
-
It's OK, this isn't the same pitt team that won the last 2 weeks.
This weekend could be getting a whole lot better by 4pm, we'll see.
-
it is the jets so.................
-
-
I hope the Jets can keep the lead. Don't give up cause Rapelesburger can lead comebacks.
-
-
-
defense saved babin's ass with the ben interception right there at the 2. jets got the ball back.
babin needs his ass kicked.
-
I started the Steelers D today. Oh well. I'm still going to be 8-2
-
defense saved babin's ass with the ben interception right there at the 2. jets got the ball back.
babin needs his ass kicked.
-
i don't mind people into ink but yeah, usually means flaming asshole.
-
-
antonio brown lol.....
-
-
I am disturbed by the Rob Lowe commercials, but the Creepy Rob Lowe is probably what Miktoxic is like.
-
-
-
-
Watching Red Zone. It's great to see the Squealers getting their asses handed to them. I really despise those bastards. Especially like watching Antonio Brown turn the ball over twice. He's such a jerkoff.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login