Mini-Bye Blues... Who Ya Watchin'?
-
First place brownies. Thanks Pitt.
-
First place Browns!
Stick your tie breaker up your inbred asses.
-
-
All alone in first. Magic number is 7.
-
J E T S Jets Jets Jets!
-
Pittsburgh playing dirty at the end of the game ... Sore losers..
-
Detroit TD with 0:29 left, Lions 20, Dolphins 16. Helps the playoff chances a little.
-
detroit is legit.........finally.
edit: on the football field anyways.
-
I can't stop looking at the standings and seeing the Browns on top. Man that looks good.
-
What's Sammy Watkins doing for them this game? He is the best receiver in the history of the world after all.
Right because he hasn't been making ridiculous plays this season at all. And were you watching the game? Do you know what the circumstances of his quiet game were? Was he being double teamed? I dunno..whichi is why I'm asking. I know this was a dig on your part from that thread I started, which again...I made because at the draft we were sans Josh Gordon and the FO knew we would be. Everybody knew the year suspension was a distinct possibility. There is no question that at least "this year"..Sammy Watkins would have had a greater impact on our team than Gilbert. Because he had a quiet game being thrown to by Kyle Orton means approx. dick. When Gordon comes down with his 4th strike go ask Hoyer if thinks passing up a big time WR was the right move for "this" team. I'm not nor ever did completely bag on Gilbert in that thread btw.
-
Fuck it I'm done talking about Watkins it shouldn't have even been brought up. The point of that past thread, that is now LOCKED, is that we can't keep passing on triple A talent especially at positions that where we need em. Let us not hijack this thread with Watkins talk.
-
roid rage much?
-
Aaron Rodgers has 6 TD passes in the first half.
36 points on my fantasy team :-0
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
