Feed The Crow!
-
well that's a good sign.
-
Crow has the potential to be really special.
-
I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?
-
Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.
-
I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?
I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?
He's extraordinary
-
Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"
I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"
-
THROW DEM PIZZA LUNCHABLES ON THE FIELD!
-
Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.
Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.
Don't you think this guy is the next Arian Foster Or Lynch. Or better. He looked like he could run all day! Undrafted and all ours! And yes, West will relieve him so we finally have a running game that's awesome. I'm sorry I questioned the move to cut Tate.
-
I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"
OMG! Too funny. I want one already. I couldn't believe my eyes it was like the defense suddenly was in slow motion.Hope the ride him into the playoffs. This guy is gonna have a helluva career in Cleveland. Man o man what a game. I was so excited cuz I live in Tampa and CBS showed the game!!!I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.
F^*ck The Ravens! We Got Crow!
-
He's a beast, let's just hope he keeps holding on to the ball, and he stays away from the guns. Hopefully him and gordon don't go thugging it up in Lorain.
-
Was it just me saw the fumble at the beginning of the game that Agnew recovered?
-
-
Was it West? Oh, my bad. It came right after one of them got eaten by the turf monster for a 3 yard loss. Real face-palm moment. But from then on, nothing but good things.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login