Week 13: @ Bills
-
George C said:
With that said, you guys have hired and fired more coaches and front office personal...and owners... and ran more QBs in and out than anyone in the NFL. Was all of that due to your overwhelming success at NFL football, or consistent failure?
You guys are in no position to bring up recent wins as if you are a competition quality barometer, or a consistent playoff contender, and neither are we.
My point is that both of our teams have a way to go before we are in the elite group, agreed?
It's got nothing to do with a crush..... It's reality.
Until we match Tom Brady, we lose to Tom Brady.
Your division is as wide open as I have ever seen it, but to go to the big game, you'll have to match Tom Brady also.
Trust me, you guys aren't close if you are marching out Hoyer, Manziel, or whoever you have at the QB position.
More power to those who think the Browns are.
One things is clear ... Brady is in your head.
Teams from our division beat him all the time. Hell, even our raggedy Browns teams of recent years would be 2-0 against him if not for a lucky onsides kick last year.
But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions.
Browns Fans: "Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Ravens, we're taking them down this year!"
Bills fan: "Oh, woe is me. Tomy Brady is still in our division, what are we to do? He's so good. No one can beat him. Not even the AFC North teams that have plowed over him to win three Super Bowls while Tom watched at home in his Uggs. He sure is handsome in those boots!"
Zombo
Zombo said:
One things is clear ... Brady is in your head.
Teams from our division beat him all the time. Hell, even our raggedy Browns teams of recent years would be 2-0 against him if not for a lucky onsides kick last year.
But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions.
Browns Fans: "Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Ravens, we're taking them down this year!"
Bills fan: "Oh, woe is me. Tomy Brady is still in our division, what are we to do? He's so good. No one can beat him. Not even the AFC North teams that have plowed over him to win three Super Bowls while Tom watched at home in his Uggs. He sure is handsome in those boots!"
Zombo
Hilarious. Maybe they are spending too much time looking at Brady's booty?

-
Flacco. Joe fucking Flacco owns you guys. Sure, you might beat them once in a blue moon, but that is because the Ravens are not that good. But, they still go miles beyond where you go.
The Steelers do, too. HOF QB and others included.
The Bengals and ginger Dalton find W's against you guys.
If those teams are so easy to beat for the Browns then why don't you ever get to the playoffs?
No Browns fan are claiming that the Browns have been good enough to take care of these guys (except, of course, we are 2-2 this year against those teams).
Zombo is saying that despite the Browns bad record against them, we don't take it in the ass and say "thank you sir, may I have another" the way you do. We say.....we are down now, but payback will be a motherfucking bitch with a spiked broom handle that is going to give you a midievil enema.
You are making a horrible argument about this. Some teams are better designed to beat other teams. The Patriots were designed to be successful and their MO has been the exact doppelganger the Bills have built themselves around. The Bills, under poor design, were built to play a style of football that played right in to the Patriots strengths. It is changing now, but shirely, do not let that take away from how successful the Patriots have been.
No one I think is claiming that the Patriots have not been successful.....but the fact is, the Pats, and the rest of the AFCE do NOT play AFCNorth kind of ball. The Patriots have won 3 titles in the last 13 years.....but none since 2004, where the AFCN teams have won 3 SBs and lost 1 while the Pats have been losing 2 of them.
Now, I am not a guy that has any of this "AFCN Pride" .....that is as fucking assinine as having "SEC Pride", there is no such thing. I would be glad for the fucking Ravens and Steelers to suck swamp water for the next 2 decades.....at the expense of the Bills and the Pats and whomever else.....mostly at the expense of the Browns. But still I understand that facts are facts, and the facts seem to be that you all want to take it in the ass from the Pats....and be glad to do so.........Where we are not glad about fucking shit but fucking other teams in the ass.
So, be an assfucker, not an assfuckee.
-
SGT DICK said:
ALLRIGHT YOU CLEVELAND PUSSIES!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU HIGHSTEPPING SISSIES GOT TO BE 7-4..OH WAIT NOW I REMEMBER..YOURE PLAYIING THE TURDTASTIC NFC SOUTH AND A BUNCH OF OTHER HAS BEEN AFC NORTH LIMP DICKED FRANCHISES MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER USED TO ENJOY..I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? A BILL IS AT LEAST SOMETHING LAME YOU GET IN THE MAIL!! OR THE SNOUT ON CERTAIN SPECIES OF ANIMALS!! A BROWN IS A COLOR, LIKE SOME OVER THE RAINBOW HIPPY FAGGOT BULLSHIT!! HILARIOUS!! STAND AT ATTENTION YOU GODDAM MIDDLE AMERICA DOUCHEBAGS!!
WE HAVE A RUNNING BACK NAMED BOOBIE WHO IS A FULLY GROWN HUMAN MAN WITH DREADLOCKS!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HIRED OUR OLD DC WHO GAVE YOU THE LAST GAME WE PLAYED!! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY YOU NUMBNUTS!! SCHWARTZ WILL MAUL PETTINE'S PUFFY GNOMISH FACE OFF!! YES HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GNOME!! PICK IT UP YOU BUNCH OF SCHOOLGRADE LEMONGRASS BITCHES!!
Really?
Zombo
-
clever ghoulie.
-
SGT DICK said:
ALLRIGHT YOU CLEVELAND PUSSIES!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU HIGHSTEPPING SISSIES GOT TO BE 7-4..OH WAIT NOW I REMEMBER..YOURE PLAYIING THE TURDTASTIC NFC SOUTH AND A BUNCH OF OTHER HAS BEEN AFC NORTH LIMP DICKED FRANCHISES MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER USED TO ENJOY.
.I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN??
The last name of the coach they were named after.

A BILL IS AT LEAST SOMETHING LAME YOU GET IN THE MAIL!! OR THE SNOUT ON CERTAIN SPECIES OF ANIMALS!!
Or the name of a guy that ran a western show?

Somehow, I suspect that you did not actually know any of this.
A BROWN IS A COLOR, LIKE SOME OVER THE RAINBOW HIPPY FAGGOT BULLSHIT!! HILARIOUS!! STAND AT ATTENTION YOU GODDAM MIDDLE AMERICA DOUCHEBAGS!!
A color, like the Cincinnati Reds, the St. Louis Blues etc.
WE HAVE A RUNNING BACK NAMED BOOBIE WHO IS A FULLY GROWN HUMAN MAN WITH DREADLOCKS!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HIRED OUR OLD DC WHO GAVE YOU THE LAST GAME WE PLAYED!! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY YOU NUMBNUTS!! SCHWARTZ WILL MAUL PETTINE'S PUFFY GNOMISH FACE OFF!! YES HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GNOME!! PICK IT UP YOU BUNCH OF SCHOOLGRADE LEMONGRASS BITCHES!!
Pettine may in fact look like a gnome (are gnomes bald?). But, that "lemongrass" slur.....now that is too much.....to call us the name of an herb used in Thai food? Why, that makes me so angry I want to open a Cleveland area Thai restaurant by that name:
-
The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.SGT DICK said:
AND IF I SEE ANY OF YOU MOPEY EYED DAN AUERBACH LOVING COCKSWABBLERS LOITERING AROUND BUFFALO AFTER KYLE ORTON'S DONE PISSING WHISKEY ALL OVER YOUR LIMPWRISTED SECONDARY..WELL NEVER YOU MIND!! FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL MAKE THIS BOARD FULL OF FREELOADING TIGHTPANTS WEARING SISSIES SO EXCRUCIATING YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY LIKE THE PENCILPUSHING DICK VAN DYKE WANNABES YOU ARE!! YOU GODDAM BELLBOTTOMED BACKYARD GROWING BASIL BUTTBANDITS MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!! IN MY OWN MOUTH!! GO BILLS!!
This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.
-
The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.SGT DICK said:
AND IF I SEE ANY OF YOU MOPEY EYED DAN AUERBACH LOVING COCKSWABBLERS LOITERING AROUND BUFFALO AFTER KYLE ORTON'S DONE PISSING WHISKEY ALL OVER YOUR LIMPWRISTED SECONDARY..WELL NEVER YOU MIND!! FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL MAKE THIS BOARD FULL OF FREELOADING TIGHTPANTS WEARING SISSIES SO EXCRUCIATING YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY LIKE THE PENCILPUSHING DICK VAN DYKE WANNABES YOU ARE!! YOU GODDAM BELLBOTTOMED BACKYARD GROWING BASIL BUTTBANDITS MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!! IN MY OWN MOUTH!! GO BILLS!!
This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.
The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.
This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.
Herbal insults?......
LISTEN HERE YOU BRINDALL BERRY BUTTBUSTING BUFFALO BILLS BELLYBUMPING BITCH. ORTON THE ORNAMENTAL OKRA OGRE AND THE REST OF THE MALAYSIAN SCERF PEAS YOU CALL A TEAM MIGHT AS WELL KEEP YOUR PANTS DOWN AND HANDS ON YOUR POINTED GOURDS BECAUSE THE BITTER ORANGE BROWNS ARE GONNA GO ALL COCOA GRASS ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Somehow this all reminds of hamsters, fathers and eldeberries.
-
The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.SGT DICK said:
AND IF I SEE ANY OF YOU MOPEY EYED DAN AUERBACH LOVING COCKSWABBLERS LOITERING AROUND BUFFALO AFTER KYLE ORTON'S DONE PISSING WHISKEY ALL OVER YOUR LIMPWRISTED SECONDARY..WELL NEVER YOU MIND!! FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL MAKE THIS BOARD FULL OF FREELOADING TIGHTPANTS WEARING SISSIES SO EXCRUCIATING YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY LIKE THE PENCILPUSHING DICK VAN DYKE WANNABES YOU ARE!! YOU GODDAM BELLBOTTOMED BACKYARD GROWING BASIL BUTTBANDITS MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!! IN MY OWN MOUTH!! GO BILLS!!
This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.
These threads are pretty common over at TwoBillsDrive. They sometimes go on for another 15 pages AFTER the game is over. I have to hand it to you guys though, herbal insults are quite thymely and sage under the circumstances.The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.
This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.
-
I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".Were there ever any actual Buffalos in your area?
-
-
Really looking forward to the game this week. While my Bills are 6-5 and really on the outside looking in of the playoff picture, you guys have surprised a lot of people this year with a 7-4 record and a much better shot at the playoffs than the Bills. I have been living in Central Ohio for over 20 years now so if I had to pick a second team to root for it would definitely be the Browns. I see this being a tight game with a late turnover possible deciding it. I have been really impressed with the Browns running game and ability to make big plays in the passing game. Hoyer, in my eyes, is playing pretty well despite the 55% completion percentage and has been really clutch in the 4th quarter-hes the type of QB I would like the Bills to go after. Hes been playing with a subpar receiving core all year and still has found ways to make big plays. Having Josh Gordon back and possibly Jordan Cameron will really make this Cleveland offense explosive. On the other side, its been a bit of roller coaster for my Bills. The early season switch to Kyle Orton has at least given our offense somebody who will throw the ball to the wide receivers but when it comes down to it, hes still Kyle Orton lol. Our biggest strength is our D-Line and it has kept us in all of our games. Our D-Line vs Cleveland's outstanding O-Line will be the biggest matchup and deciding factor in this game. Anyway, I expect a hard fought match between two hopeful Playoff teams and I wish you guys the best of luck! If you make the playoffs, Ill be rooting hard for you guys to make it all the way!! Happy Holidays!
-
I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".Were there ever any actual Buffalos in your area?
I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".
LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...
Did you know that?
-
Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.
Haden will shut down Watty.
Crowell is the better rookie.
Zombo
Probably a good idea. Sammy has hot and cold games. Lately, he gets all the attention which opens up Woods, Hogan. Haden is a good CB so if he goes man-to-man (with no safety backing) Sammy could have a big game.Zombo said:
Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.
Haden will shut down Watty.
Crowell is the better rookie.
Zombo
-
I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".
LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...
Did you know that?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login