***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
-
Very exciting day for football. Browns-Bills should be a close game and Colt McCoy and Josh Cribbs are playing in the Redskins-Colts game.
-
wow. Benjamin is a shell of his former self on kick and punt returns. Cribbs is looking real good in Indy....
-
Good game so far. I got kicked out of the chat room. Not sure what I did wrong. I feel persecuted.
. -
Both teams playing quality ball. Not sure why our OC insists on passing the ball. Oh well.
-
Good game so far. I got kicked out of the chat room. Not sure what I did wrong. I feel persecuted.
. Good game so far. I got kicked out of the chat room. Not sure what I did wrong. I feel persecuted.
.There's a chat room ?
-
Good game so far. I got kicked out of the chat room. Not sure what I did wrong. I feel persecuted.
.There's a chat room ?
Sure...nice place but they were annoyed with me. Damn Dawgs.There's a chat room ?
it's cool. They don't want some outsider in there on game day.
-
Go to Browns Tavern tab at the top
-
What's it gonna take to get a new kicker?
-
-
Bills high powered offense has been shut down, too bad ours has also been shut down.
In these kinds of games, 6-0 would've been huge, 3-0 isn't enough
-
Brian Hoyerable AGAIN today.
-
This is frustrating game for both sides, all D no O.
Browns playing shit offensively. Hoyer, sorry bro, you are fading fast.
-
Exactly what happens when you don't capitalize on turnovers
-
Brian Hoyerable AGAIN today.
Brian Hoyerable AGAIN today.
Honestly he isn't playing poorly today. You can blame Hoyer for a lack of throws down the field but that is also good Buffalo defense. Gordon also doesn't seem to want to play today.
Edit: And if I see Crowell trip over his own feet one more time I swear...
-
Sitting in the woods deer hunting with my son. Screw the Bills. I'm DVR'ing it. Tough game so far.
-
Been a shit game anyways.
But browns have dropped the ball, played horrid today so far.
-
I'm baffled at Shanahan again today. How many times can you run into 9 man fronts? It makes me want to pull my hair out.
-
Looks like the Jax game all over
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login