***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
-
This isn't the question with Manziel. The question is, can he execute a methodical gameplan?
-
I can't watch, they're showing the damn Pitt game here. Can't wait to see Johnny highlights.
-
Manziel is now the starting QB I would assume. Looked good except for the missed snap.
-
Manziel is now the starting QB I would assume. Looked good except for the missed snap.
Manziel is now the starting QB I would assume. Looked good except for the missed snap.
And the pass that would have been an easy pick if not for Dray. Plus throwing again to him in double coverage on the 2nd drive.
-
His arm strength got the ball through for a completion.
-
His arm strength got the ball through for a completion.
His arm strength got the ball through for a completion.
Lol. Right.
-
His arm strength got the ball through for a completion.
Lol. Right.
-
-
You can LOL all you want. Thats what the announcers said also.
Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.
So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.
Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.
-
Come on, it wasn't Josh Gordon or even Jordan Cameron, it was fucking Jim Dray. In case you didn't know Dray is no Gronk he makes plays that many people can make. I'm not giving JMoney a pass, but come on man.
-
You can LOL all you want. Thats what the announcers said also.
Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.
So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.
Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.
Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.
So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.
Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.
The ball was quick enough to get to him is the point, if Hoyer had thrown it, it would have been intercepted. Is that okay by your dumb ass logic?
-
Come on, it wasn't Josh Gordon or even Jordan Cameron, it was fucking Jim Dray. In case you didn't know Dray is no Gronk he makes plays that many people can make. I'm not giving JMoney a pass, but come on man.
Come on, it wasn't Josh Gordon or even Jordan Cameron, it was fucking Jim Dray. In case you didn't know Dray is no Gronk he makes plays that many people can make. I'm not giving JMoney a pass, but come on man.
Oh. So if you're an average player then the QB gets credit for your good catches? Makes sense
It's a TE that has size and weight on a DB. The dude doesn't have to be Gronk to win that battle.
-
let's see what the kid brings with a start and a team prepared for him.
-
JFF MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
-
Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.
So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.
Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.
The ball was quick enough to get to him is the point, if Hoyer had thrown it, it would have been intercepted. Is that okay by your dumb ass logic?
The ball was quick enough to get to him is the point, if Hoyer had thrown it, it would have been intercepted. Is that okay by your dumb ass logic?
Ahh. The hypothetical that if someone else had thrown it it would for sure have been a pick.
Johnny magic, indeed.
-
The ball was quick enough to get to him is the point, if Hoyer had thrown it, it would have been intercepted. Is that okay by your dumb ass logic?
Ahh. The hypothetical that if someone else had thrown it it would for sure have been a pick.
Johnny magic, indeed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login