Cundiff sucks dick
-
... or here, Steve. Fewer cookie issues...
78% overall FG% is not good, but also not last... T-28th.
As a kick-off man he's fairs better...
5th in touch back % at 67.2.
T-6th in return average with 21.2.
-
Lets sign a 54 year old Dawson to a 5 year deal.
LOL
Cundiff hasn't been the problem, though I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a kicker.
-
Lets sign a 54 year old Dawson to a 5 year deal.
LOL
Cundiff hasn't been the problem, though I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a kicker.
Lets sign a 54 year old Dawson to a 5 year deal.
LOL
Cundiff hasn't been the problem, though I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a kicker.
Let's look at it this way 'Peen. If Cundiff had been perfect, he left 18 points off the board. Interesting the top 3 are either warm weather or domes. Surprised our old pal Phil is only 19th.
-
Lets sign a 54 year old Dawson to a 5 year deal.
LOL
Cundiff hasn't been the problem, though I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a kicker.
Let's look at it this way 'Peen. If Cundiff had been perfect, he left 18 points off the board. Interesting the top 3 are either warm weather or domes. Surprised our old pal Phil is only 19th.
Let's look at it this way 'Peen. If Cundiff had been perfect, he left 18 points off the board. Interesting the top 3 are either warm weather or domes. Surprised our old pal Phil is only 19th.
Maybe being 19th is attributed to opportunities..he's just kicking more extra points than he was here...
-
For those of you who can't see that WTF?!?!?! He has always been statistically the worst over 50. This makes his 3rd UNDER 40 missed. This should have been addressed many games ago.
For those of you who can't see that WTF?!?!?! He has always been statistically the worst over 50. This makes his 3rd UNDER 40 missed. This should have been addressed many games ago.
He is always a crap shoot when he comes on to kick. Always felt getting rid of Phil Dawson was not a sound move. How many chances have we had to win during a game if he made some kicks that a Pro is supposed to make. Looks like we're stuck with him...
-
Let's look at it this way 'Peen. If Cundiff had been perfect, he left 18 points off the board. Interesting the top 3 are either warm weather or domes. Surprised our old pal Phil is only 19th.
Maybe being 19th is attributed to opportunities..he's just kicking more extra points than he was here...
-
Should make some here happy.
-
-
Anyone who defended Cundiff or even questioned whether someone better was available should punch theirselves in the head. 6 for 11 in last three games and should be cut IMMEDIATELY after the game.
Anyone who defended Cundiff or even questioned whether someone better was available should punch theirselves in the head. 6 for 11 in last three games and should be cut IMMEDIATELY after the game.
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
-
Anyone who defended Cundiff or even questioned whether someone better was available should punch theirselves in the head. 6 for 11 in last three games and should be cut IMMEDIATELY after the game.
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job
-
Anyone who defended Cundiff or even questioned whether someone better was available should punch theirselves in the head. 6 for 11 in last three games and should be cut IMMEDIATELY after the game.
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
Yeah, back office hasn't shown much to instill confidence
-
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job
You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job
You are a fucking moron if you think they have managed the kicker situation well. We don't even attempt kicks most teams would try as evidenced in today's game again.
EDIT: FUCK guess who would have won without that missed field goal. it should have been an automatic.
-
Cundiff shouldn't even be on the team plane home. missed 3 points is the difference in the game
-
I'm not sure anyone defended Cundiff. I would just like to think the Browns would sign someone new if there was anyone better available. Maybe I'm giving our front office too much credit....
You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job
You're just being a bitch. Our front office has done an incredible job
Can you read? My point in this whole thread has been that I trust this front office. We likely can't find anyone as a better kicker for this year. Its hard to believe there aren't better kickers out there, but given our success at finding undrafted players this year, I trust what farmer and co are doing...
-
Decapitate the motherfucker. I'm done with his ass.
-
cundiff is horrible.
-
Billy Cunt needs to go bye-bye.
For christ sake there has to be SOMEONE better than this loser! And he and Hoyer cost us this one..
Really upsetting... -
Cuntlips sucks?
That's some breaking news.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login