Skip to content

Miller High Life in a Champagne League

The Browns Board
46 21 1.7k
  • StocktonShortsS StocktonShorts wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Oh an PS

    If you want to read what I've said over the past several weeks and exactly why Tour and company owe me a "You were right all along" just read this thread

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30747#

    Pretty much says it all.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think you may have patted yourself on the back hard enough to give yourself brain damage.

  • I think you may have patted yourself on the back hard enough to give yourself brain damage.

    StocktonShortsS StocktonShorts wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I think you may have patted yourself on the back hard enough to give yourself brain damage.

    The brain isn't in the back.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I think you may have patted yourself on the back hard enough to give yourself brain damage.

    The brain isn't in the back.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by LogicIsForSquares
    #5

    @stocktonshorts said:

    The brain isn't in the back.

    Well we ruled that out, Captain Aspbergers. Was it fetal alcohol ? Just trying to get a bead on where your autism stems from.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I like how you bumped your earlier post from months ago, the one where you end with "and that's the last time you'll hear me talk about Brian Hoyer."

    Then you started referring to him as #6 for a while, almost like you THOUGHT you had said it was the last time you would refer to him by name. That was so cute!

    Welcome back big guy. We should all celebrate by sharing our favorite Stockton stories.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I think you may have patted yourself on the back hard enough to give yourself brain damage.

    The brain isn't in the back.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @stocktonshorts said:

    The brain isn't in the back.

    Well in your case, the doctor that smacked you on the ass at birth caused your subsequent brain damage.

  • I like how you bumped your earlier post from months ago, the one where you end with "and that's the last time you'll hear me talk about Brian Hoyer."

    Then you started referring to him as #6 for a while, almost like you THOUGHT you had said it was the last time you would refer to him by name. That was so cute!

    Welcome back big guy. We should all celebrate by sharing our favorite Stockton stories.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I like how you bumped your earlier post from months ago, the one where you end with "and that's the last time you'll hear me talk about Brian Hoyer."

    Then you started referring to him as #6 for a while, almost like you THOUGHT you had said it was the last time you would refer to him by name. That was so cute!

    Welcome back big guy. We should all celebrate by sharing our favorite Stockton stories.

    "Hoyer, definitely."

    1287945120_rainman.jpg

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by Mark O
    #9

    My god you are the most predictable troll ever on this board..

    Oh and also...you're a fucking asshole...

    It's Johnny fanboy fags like you that make BROWNS fans like myself want to see him trip all over his dick when he finally gets his chance, which maybe this weekend.

    Unfortunately, I'm a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan and I'll root and cheer for whoever plays QB and god knows I've seen a shit ton of crappy ones and very few that have ever led this team to 9 wins in 14 games like Brian Hoyer has. I don't care how they happened but every one of those 9 wins and 5 losses came against NFL teams so as the other thread says...thanks to Brian Hoyer for helping turn around the fortunes of this team. If his time is done, then so be it and on to the next guy.

    BUT...for assclowns like yourself and the rest of the Johnny football faggots....you better hope he plays better than Hoyer has otherwise every one of you asswipes will regret all the shit you spewed for the last few weeks.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #10

    "Miller High Life in a Champagne League, Charlie."

    1988-rainman-07-4_3.jpg

  • WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by WinstonLegthigh
    #11

    Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It was annoying as fuck, whether you had good points or not. It got to a point that sure certain things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Welcome back ShittyShorts. I bet no one expected this post........LOL

  • Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It was annoying as fuck, whether you had good points or not. It got to a point that sure certain things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It got to a point that sure certainty things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

    "No! I want to talk about Hoyer!"

    Rain_Man_7903_Medium.jpg

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It got to a point that sure certainty things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

    "No! I want to talk about Hoyer!"

    Rain_Man_7903_Medium.jpg

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @logicisforsquares said:

    "No! I want to talk about Hoyer!"

    Rain_Man_7903_Medium.jpg

    Score one lol to you, sir.

  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #15

    yes, congrats Stockton, you and 2 million other people made the amazing unbelievable guess that Hoyer wasn't gonna be a superstar

  • ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by
    #16

    The thing is you aren't right until we see who starts THIS Sunday and how well or poor the starter performs.

  • At least someone around here was right about Hoyer since Day 1.

    Also found it interesting that it was said that Browns have been talking about changing QBs since Week 8. Funny because after the season started I kept my mouth shut about Hoyer until after Week 8.

    What a coincidence, huh?

    You can all can leave your "Ok Stockton you were right all along" comments below. There are many of you that owe me one of those.

    jim_brownJ jim_brown wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @stocktonshorts said:

    At least someone around here was right about Hoyer since Day 1.

    Also found it interesting that it was said that Browns have been talking about changing QBs since Week 8. Funny because after the season started I kept my mouth shut about Hoyer until after Week 8.

    What a coincidence, huh?

    You can all can leave your "Ok Stockton you were right all along" comments below. There are many of you that owe me one of those.

    i may not always agree with stocktonshorts, but that's ok....i don't always agree with anyone.....i think it's better to allow a range of opinions...no one wants a self licking ice cream cone, which is what we get if only the "pure" folks with the "right" opinions get to talk...just saying....

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Sorry Shorts, but you are still wrong. You have wanted the browns to go to JF to look towards the future and keep drafting QBs year after year until we find the next Brady or Manning. Even if JF starts, it won't be for that reason. Pettine will start whoever he believes gives the browns the best chance at the playoffs this year. No one Gives 2 shits about next year when playoffs are still a possibility. You can't sign good free agents if you tank every year looking for a perfect QB...

  • upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ahh I was wondering where you were

  • upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Looks like autism boy was banned for good.. Thank god

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Where's the official "Miller High Life in q Champagne League" quote counter? I think coming up with that was perhaps his greatest accomplishment of all time.