Skip to content

What About Suh?

The Browns Board
59 29 2.1k
  • @letsgojackets said:

    I would blow my load if we got Bosa.

    Would probably take a top 5 pick to draft and hopefully the Browns won't be in that situation in a few years' time.

    @andeftw said:

    Would probably take a top 5 pick to draft and hopefully the Browns won't be in that situation in a few years' time.

    I agree.....we wont even sniff him.....unless Farmer finds another Buffalo to trade with....I can dream, right?

  • @andeftw said:

    Would probably take a top 5 pick to draft and hopefully the Browns won't be in that situation in a few years' time.

    I agree.....we wont even sniff him.....unless Farmer finds another Buffalo to trade with....I can dream, right?

    @mudfly said:

    I agree.....we wont even sniff him.....unless Farmer finds another Buffalo to trade with....I can dream, right?

    The Dolphins gave up just a second rounder in 2013 to move up from 12 to 3, the Bills a first and a 4th/5th to move up from 9 to 4.

    If the Browns get lucky and the team holding the pick is looking to trade down, it might not cost all that much to get him...

  • @mudfly said:

    I agree.....we wont even sniff him.....unless Farmer finds another Buffalo to trade with....I can dream, right?

    The Dolphins gave up just a second rounder in 2013 to move up from 12 to 3, the Bills a first and a 4th/5th to move up from 9 to 4.

    If the Browns get lucky and the team holding the pick is looking to trade down, it might not cost all that much to get him...

    @andeftw said:

    The Dolphins gave up just a second rounder in 2013 to move up from 12 to 3, the Bills a first and a 4th/5th to move up from 9 to 4.

    If the Browns get lucky and the team holding the pick is looking to trade down, it might not cost all that much to get him...

    This is true, but I think Bosa will be a coveted player that teams will not pass on
  • @andeftw said:

    The Dolphins gave up just a second rounder in 2013 to move up from 12 to 3, the Bills a first and a 4th/5th to move up from 9 to 4.

    If the Browns get lucky and the team holding the pick is looking to trade down, it might not cost all that much to get him...

    This is true, but I think Bosa will be a coveted player that teams will not pass on

    @comeonman said:

    This is true, but I think Bosa will be a coveted player that teams will not pass on

    That's most likely the case but considering we don't even know which underclassmen are declaring for the draft, it's all speculation at this time. It all depends on the depth of the class.

    I think Bosa will be more coveted by teams which play in a 4-3 scheme though.

  • I'd take him but not for that kind of money. No reports that he is a team cancer right?

    WSS

  • i have said for a while that our 1st round should be dl/ol this year.

    Perhaps we can get the DT at FSU.

    Suh is not worth it, not even close.

  • Why the hell would we sign suh, when

    A. He's an on the field moron, who can hurt your defense as easily as he can help it.

    B. He's a dirtbag.

    C. You can draft a guy who has the intelligence to practice, and play, like a Cleveland Brown.

    D. The Browns have built a TEAM. Why screw it up with with a giant, really ignorant, selfish, out of control

    asswipe?

    E. Did I mention that he is stupid, and can cost his team a win, especially an important win, by getting a big

    penalty at the worst possible time, and he wouldn't give a damn?

    F. Forget it. Seriously.

  • Why the hell would we sign suh, when

    A. He's an on the field moron, who can hurt your defense as easily as he can help it.

    B. He's a dirtbag.

    C. You can draft a guy who has the intelligence to practice, and play, like a Cleveland Brown.

    D. The Browns have built a TEAM. Why screw it up with with a giant, really ignorant, selfish, out of control

    asswipe?

    E. Did I mention that he is stupid, and can cost his team a win, especially an important win, by getting a big

    penalty at the worst possible time, and he wouldn't give a damn?

    F. Forget it. Seriously.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Why the hell would we sign suh, when

    A. He's an on the field moron, who can hurt your defense as easily as he can help it.

    B. He's a dirtbag.

    C. You can draft a guy who has the intelligence to practice, and play, like a Cleveland Brown.

    D. The Browns have built a TEAM. Why screw it up with with a giant, really ignorant, selfish, out of control

    asswipe?

    E. Did I mention that he is stupid, and can cost his team a win, especially an important win, by getting a big

    penalty at the worst possible time, and he wouldn't give a damn?

    F. Forget it. Seriously.

    YEP^^^^^^^

    Mike

  • @comeonman said:

    This is true, but I think Bosa will be a coveted player that teams will not pass on

    That's most likely the case but considering we don't even know which underclassmen are declaring for the draft, it's all speculation at this time. It all depends on the depth of the class.

    I think Bosa will be more coveted by teams which play in a 4-3 scheme though.

    @andeftw said:

    That's most likely the case but considering we don't even know which underclassmen are declaring for the draft, it's all speculation at this time. It all depends on the depth of the class.

    I think Bosa will be more coveted by teams which play in a 4-3 scheme though.

    nope, he can play both 4-3DE and 3-4 5 tech. Put it this way, Watt played strictly 4-3DE in college and had to be converted to play more inside as the 5 tech. Bosa's been fighting through double teams nearly every play at OSU because they play him inside ALOT even when they're showing 4-3. So he could be a DT in a 4-3...but obviously in a 4-3 I'd rather have him shoulder pressing a tackle around the edge. That kid gets to the qb the right way...shortest distance, collapses the pocket even if he doesn't get there. I'm not a huge fan of the wide speed edges...they give to much step up to the qb. Roethlisberger has made his living stepping up in the pocket and spilling out

  • Phuck suh

  • Browns improving D could become super with this guy. And Browns will not have to pay big money to any QB for at least 3 more years. Should we make a play for him?

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12010614/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-says-agent-decide-where-signs

    @texasag1969 said:

    Browns improving D could become super with this guy. And Browns will not have to pay big money to any QB for at least 3 more years. Should we make a play for him?

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12010614/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-says-agent-decide-where-signs

    Nope, disruptive force, but his probable demands will be a cap killer. We're going to have to pay Gipson and Gordon big $$$ soon, and I look for Cameron to get an incentive laden deal- on the premise he can stop getting KOed in games.

    @texasag1969 said:

    You fuckers are starting to rub off on me. I feel so dirty now. Almost Brown in fact. Next thing you know one of you will be providing me a dogpound mug when I come for a game.

    Hell, PM me when you're coming up- you can sit with me in 111, that's if Mik isn't in the same weekend. Plan on making it for the annual reunion weekend when the Brits and all the out of town guys take in a game. .

    @miktoxic said:

    i don't know about a mug but i'm comin with hats next year.

    don't know if you'll come all that way to watch conner shaw lead the browns to the playoffs though........ 😎

    but if you do you'll get a beanie. (no, not beaner as you guys in TX like to say).

    You're on the clock Mik. It's up to Howie and G-Man to set the date.