Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow
-
Bilgewater can suck my dick as soon as Sammy Twatkins gets done with it. Thank you.

WSS
-
It is pretty classless to boo any player who is hurt, but it looks like Derelict Anderson might not get his "redemption" against the Browns after all - Issac Newton may be ready to go by Sunday.
-
Oh good, more pointless nicknames!

-
It is pretty classless to boo any player who is hurt, but it looks like Derelict Anderson might not get his "redemption" against the Browns after all - Issac Newton may be ready to go by Sunday.
It is pretty classless to boo any player who is hurt, but it looks like Derelict Anderson might not get his "redemption" against the Browns after all - Issac Newton may be ready to go by Sunday.
Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.
-
I'll lose tons of sleep now knowing you don't care. What, we're only allowed to talk about one team here? The other 31 teams don't factor in?
It's not "The NFL Board", dickwad.
It's not "The NFL Board", dickwad.
What, the Browns are their own league and nothing else matters? Who do they play - the other teams, dickwad.
-
It is pretty classless to boo any player who is hurt, but it looks like Derelict Anderson might not get his "redemption" against the Browns after all - Issac Newton may be ready to go by Sunday.
Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.
Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.
What is your point?
-
Every owners going to have a finger in the pie. From what I've seen he's pretty much stayed out of football decisions leaving them to Farmer. Yes you could speculate he hand selected Manziel and forced pettine to start him. But that's just that - speculation.. From what I've seen almost everybody wanted to see Johnny after Indy. Our offensive coordinator has been praising him for weeks, why would you assume haslam was the only supporter of what was apparently an awful decision in Bernie's eyes, Couch's eyes, and your eyes.If I had dumb money like him, heck yea, what football fan wouldn't? As for what can be done? I don't know - 8 home games a year, not like Hasbeen has to worry about filling the stands. I said over and over I can't prove anything and only going off what Bernie and Couch said and others have speculated, but he should leave football to the football people and no one else!
Also, what does Bernie Kosar know about Jimmy Haslam? Or Tim Couch? They have no association with him.
We're on the verge of a winning season in really what's his second year of ownership, after how many losing seasons with Lerner?
Give it a rest already. We're going in the right direction.
Every owners going to have a finger in the pie. From what I've seen he's pretty much stayed out of football decisions leaving them to Farmer. Yes you could speculate he hand selected Manziel and forced pettine to start him. But that's just that - speculation.. From what I've seen almost everybody wanted to see Johnny after Indy. Our offensive coordinator has been praising him for weeks, why would you assume haslam was the only supporter of what was apparently an awful decision in Bernie's eyes, Couch's eyes, and your eyes.
Also, what does Bernie Kosar know about Jimmy Haslam? Or Tim Couch? They have no association with him.
We're on the verge of a winning season in really what's his second year of ownership, after how many losing seasons with Lerner?
Give it a rest already. We're going in the right direction.
When you factor all the injuries, yea, it sure does appear that way. Charlie Manziel? I'm not sold yet but would love to see what he could do with a fair shot - aka healthy team.
-
Zombo said:
You don't have to start a thread every time your Mom lets you play with her IPad.
Z
BAH HAHAHAHAHA that was good
BAH HAHAHAHAHA that was good
Yes, isnt' he a scream?
-
Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.
What is your point?
What is your point?
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
-
What is your point?
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
-
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
-
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
6 year old news? When has bitter Derelict and the Browns faced each other since?
-
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
-
Zombo said:
Don't start any more threads.
Zombo
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
-
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
-
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
-
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
-
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
-
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
What IS your beef. aside from probably not taking a healthy shit in 6 weeks?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login