Early Pro Bowl Results
-
-
Bladder dudes? Will they piss all over the Defense?
-
Bladder dudes? Will they piss all over the Defense?
Bladder dudes? Will they piss all over the Defense?
Bladder???
This kind of takes me back to the 4th qtr of last weeks game. There was only a minute or so left and I was thinking "is there still time???"
But then I peed my pants.
So, the answer was no.
-
Are the rest of the LT's that bad?
Joe Thomas is coasting on his rep. He has played well below his previous seasions
-
Are the rest of the LT's that bad?
Joe Thomas is coasting on his rep. He has played well below his previous seasions
Are the rest of the LT's that bad?
Joe Thomas is coasting on his rep. He has played well below his previous seasions
No he hasn't. The last few weeks maybe, but the rest of the season he looked as good as ever.
-
Are the rest of the LT's that bad?
Joe Thomas is coasting on his rep. He has played well below his previous seasions
No he hasn't. The last few weeks maybe, but the rest of the season he looked as good as ever.
-
Lanning is a good punter. Can't say much about our kicker
-
-
-
I'm pretty sure he didn't even do that. I thought Lanning did it last Sunday? Maybe not. I would remember better probably except we only had 1 kickoff.
Pretty funny how, a week ago, the kicker was all the rage.....and now?.....not so much....until JFF finally get's us into range.....
I feel for our new kicker(in advance) if he misses THAT opportunity....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
