The Shit Can
-
I have no idea why they would consider him in SF.
But I hope he lands it.
-
When we were winning I thought he might get some looks but his game plan was exposed by bad play
-
They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.
-
They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.
They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.
I dont get it, but hope they take him anyway...
I just dont see a leader of men in Shanny
-
Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"
Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him
Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him
As of yesterday, he had the highest winning percentage of active NFL coaches. He also had the 5th highest winning percentage all time.
The 49ers fans are generally pissed they lost him, but I don't mind...
-
Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.
I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?
-
Doug Marrone has left the Bills now leaving them without a HC.
-
Doug Marrone has left the Bills now leaving them without a HC.
Doug Marrone has left the Bills now leaving them without a HC.
New ownership, new guys.
Marrone actually had a good season there, I didn't expect them to have 9 wins.
I'd take him or Trestman as OC over Shanny.
-
Doug Marrone has left the Bills now leaving them without a HC.
New ownership, new guys.
Marrone actually had a good season there, I didn't expect them to have 9 wins.
I'd take him or Trestman as OC over Shanny.
-
Word is that he will head back to the Jets. He was their O-Line coach for a few years.
-
I don't get it. I'll take consistent winning records and playoff runs.
You roll the dice with the next coach.
-
Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.
I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?
-
thought his dad had an interview with them?
-
I remember Trestman's first stint here. They can keep him (whoever gets him)
Um, that was 25 years ago....maybe he's learned a lil something since then?.....possibly?
-
I remember Trestman's first stint here. They can keep him (whoever gets him)
Um, that was 25 years ago....maybe he's learned a lil something since then?.....possibly?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login