Skip to content

Suh will play....

The Browns Board
53 25 1.8k
  • smokeysuh.jpg

  • I'd take him for the right price. Play like a Brown....

  • and now he won his appeal and will play this week

  • and now he won his appeal and will play this week

    @topdawg31 said:

    and now he won his appeal and will play this week

    Isn't it funny Gordon's appeal took 26 days, and Suh's 2 hours? The Commissioner's office is inconsistent as hell

  • @topdawg31 said:

    and now he won his appeal and will play this week

    Isn't it funny Gordon's appeal took 26 days, and Suh's 2 hours? The Commissioner's office is inconsistent as hell

    @bob806 said:

    Isn't it funny Gordon's appeal took 26 days, and Suh's 2 hours? The Commissioner's office is inconsistent as hell

    even the NFL wants to get Gordon out from behind their shield. It's coming in due time, I just hope we can get something for him before we have to release him due to another failed test, which he has probably already failed.

  • I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

  • I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

    @suomi said:

    I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

    Your insane if you think that second step with his left foot, followed by the pressure he put on, was not on purpose.

    You are trying to tell me this dude is one of the best players in the NFL, yet doesn't have the reflexes to 1) know where Rodgers was after his initial first step and not step with his left foot. And or 2) move his foot once he feels it stepping down on Rodgers already injured leg.

  • @suomi said:

    I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

    Your insane if you think that second step with his left foot, followed by the pressure he put on, was not on purpose.

    You are trying to tell me this dude is one of the best players in the NFL, yet doesn't have the reflexes to 1) know where Rodgers was after his initial first step and not step with his left foot. And or 2) move his foot once he feels it stepping down on Rodgers already injured leg.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Your insane if you think that second step with his left foot, followed by the pressure he put on, was not on purpose.

    You are trying to tell me this dude is one of the best players in the NFL, yet doesn't have the reflexes to 1) know where Rodgers was after his initial first step and not step with his left foot. And or 2) move his foot once he feels it stepping down on Rodgers already injured leg.

    Yeah, Suh may be criminally insane, but he's NOT stupid or clumsy. Shame on the NFL for reversing the already insufficient penalty.

    Mike

  • he wins his appeal but still gets fined.

    so he was guilty of something but they don't want the cowboy vs. lions game to be a blowout and a viewership no-show.

    way to go goodell. way to take a stand you piece of shit.

    once again....all about the money.

  • I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

    @suomi said:

    I don't like Suh and his long history of dirty play. That said he didn't purposefully step on Rodgers.

    The 1-game suspension is a travesty.

    Add another to the pile of NFL front office gaffs.

    you don't seriously think that "at least" that second step was on purpose? I kind of think both steps were on purpose when I saw the replay a couple times. The 2nd one there's simply no question. Most guys when they step on something on the field are immediately looking down on what they're stepping on cause they don't want to roll an ankle. He didn't look down EVER because he knew that might draw the refs attention to what he was doing. He just innocently looked downfield like nothing was going on while he two stepped on Rodgers leg.

  • I find it amusing that so many of those posting in this thread know exactly what Suh was thinking and that his act was purposeful. You sound ridiculous.

    When I saw the play live I didn't think twice about it - Suh simply got a little push from the Packer lineman, which re-directed Suh's momentum a bit and forced him to step back to settle himself before heading upfield.

    And, yes, I am insane. Bat-shit crazy, in fact. Rooting for the Browns for over 30 years will do that to you.

  • well I guess there's a different take for everything. I think most of us clearly saw that he wasn't pushed enough to force him to take that many steps backward...his momentum was already killed when he looked back downfield. But again, different takes for different folks....who's to say.

  • He did it on purpose. You don't step on something and not look around to wonder what it is.. Then he put all his weight on the one foot that was stomping on Rodgers before stepping off. Again, he never looked around even after Rodgers tried pushing him off. Scumbag.

    The NFLPA makes no sense. This is the kind of thing that should piss them off. Intentionally hurting their players. Unfortunately they always take the side of the player facing suspension..

  • Suh is a nasty dude, playing a nasty game, at the nastiest position. Yes I would love to have him to stop the run at any price. Not suspended in Dallas and will play fined 70K. Rogers retains His Belt . All is Fair Now. Let the Barking begin..

  • Disappointing...

  • This sets a precedent. Get your best defensive player to stomp on a QB's leg and he won't get suspended. Just act like you didn't see him. Bunch of horseshit.

  • and now he won his appeal and will play this week

    I can buy that the first step was accidental.

    I can even buy that the 2nd may have been.

    But when he raised his front foot off the ground after the step #2, then he exhausted any accident credulity.

    @topdawg31 said:

    and now he won his appeal and will play this week

    I was surprised by the original suspension, but more surprised that it was rescinded.

    @miktoxic said:

    so he was guilty of something but they don't want the cowboy vs. lions game to be a blowout and a viewership no-show.

    That Suh's be allowed to play increases the chance of the 'Boys being ousted is the only saving grace I see in the reversal.

    Have I mentioned that I hate the Cowboys? 😉

  • Chickenshit goodell. All talk and bullshit when it counts. Guy is a repeat offender and a piece of shit. Needs to learn a lesson or be out of the league.

  • If Goodell keeps slapping Suh on the wrists, some nasty OL is one day gonna take that dirty bastard's knee(s) out. I hope I see it happen.

    Mike

  • suh is one, if not the dirtiest players in the league. and for someone to not be able to see that is not only insane but just plain stupid.