2015 QB Draft Watch
-
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy. If Hoyer is gone jff and Shaw will compete for back up position. If Manziel goes Hoyer and Thigpin will compete for starter. If Thigpin and Hoyer or Manziel are gone we will look at FA market. Somebody has to go. No way will we go into next season with Manziel,Shaw and another rookie Qb. Who will it be.
GO BROWNS !
-
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy. If Hoyer is gone jff and Shaw will compete for back up position. If Manziel goes Hoyer and Thigpin will compete for starter. If Thigpin and Hoyer or Manziel are gone we will look at FA market. Somebody has to go. No way will we go into next season with Manziel,Shaw and another rookie Qb. Who will it be.
GO BROWNS !
Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy.
Haha.
-
Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy.
Haha.
Haha.
So what's your scenario TC ?
-
i wouldn't put it past farmer to draft another QB.
-
Now that Chip Kelley has taken over the player personnel stuff in Philly, is he going to go after Mariota?
-
Now that Chip Kelley has taken over the player personnel stuff in Philly, is he going to go after Mariota?
Now that Chip Kelley has taken over the player personnel stuff in Philly, is he going to go after Mariota?
philly would have to give up a lot.
-
Haha.
So what's your scenario TC ?
So what's your scenario TC ?
What is my wish? Or what do I expect them to do?
-
So what's your scenario TC ?
What is my wish? Or what do I expect them to do?
What is my wish? Or what do I expect them to do?
We can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first, so what do you expect them to do?
GO BROWNS !
-
What is my wish? Or what do I expect them to do?
We can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first, so what do you expect them to do?
GO BROWNS !
We can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first, so what do you expect them to do?
GO BROWNS !
Kind of premature, seeing as we may have a new OC next year.
-
To me the best QB pro prospect is Winston. He has all the size, strength, and arm talent. He has played in a more pro style offense then the others
He is an idiot off the field for sure, so that should hurt him, but as far as on the field talent, he's better then all the others.
To me the best QB pro prospect is Winston. He has all the size, strength, and arm talent. He has played in a more pro style offense then the others
He is an idiot off the field for sure, so that should hurt him, but as far as on the field talent, he's better then all the others.
Winston was also accepted to Stanford. He's no idiot. Just gets in trouble a lot. Reminds me a lot of Big Ben.
-
No the running game beat up Wisconsin and Alabama. He completes 58% in college, he is no where near a pro-QB but he does wear an Ohio St jersey
vs. Wisconsin 12-17 257 yards 70.6% completion 3 TD's 0 INT
vs. Alabama 18-35 243 yards 51.4% completion 1 TD 1 INT
Yeah, you're right. Jones had absolutely no effect against either of those teams.
You're a fucking bum, get out of here.
vs. Wisconsin 12-17 257 yards 70.6% completion 3 TD's 0 INT
vs. Alabama 18-35 243 yards 51.4% completion 1 TD 1 INT
Yeah, you're right. Jones had absolutely no effect against either of those teams.
You're a fucking bum, get out of here.
It's fucking college on an off night guys throw for 350.
Fucking homers, look at Manziel's college numbers
-
vs. Wisconsin 12-17 257 yards 70.6% completion 3 TD's 0 INT
vs. Alabama 18-35 243 yards 51.4% completion 1 TD 1 INT
Yeah, you're right. Jones had absolutely no effect against either of those teams.
You're a fucking bum, get out of here.
It's fucking college on an off night guys throw for 350.
Fucking homers, look at Manziel's college numbers
It's fucking college on an off night guys throw for 350.
Fucking homers, look at Manziel's college numbers
It's not so much the numbers, as it is the throws from the pocket.
-
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy. If Hoyer is gone jff and Shaw will compete for back up position. If Manziel goes Hoyer and Thigpin will compete for starter. If Thigpin and Hoyer or Manziel are gone we will look at FA market. Somebody has to go. No way will we go into next season with Manziel,Shaw and another rookie Qb. Who will it be.
GO BROWNS !
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy.
GO BROWNS !
Considering QB is the most important AND our most unsettled position....and, technically, we dont even have one we call "starter", how can you say we wont draft one??......There are MANY scenarios where I can see us picking one.....many......and Thigpen was not insurance against anything except as a backup for that last game which is now over...
i wouldn't put it past farmer to draft another QB.
Me either....maybe 2
It's fucking college on an off night guys throw for 350.
Ha....I just posted video of Halliday passing for 750 yards and 7 TD's in one game....and he's just considered an "ok" prospect...
Sorry guys, C. Jones does not look like a pro to me.....except I will say he does have an uncanny resemblance to Jamarcus Russell
-
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy.
GO BROWNS !
Considering QB is the most important AND our most unsettled position....and, technically, we dont even have one we call "starter", how can you say we wont draft one??......There are MANY scenarios where I can see us picking one.....many......and Thigpen was not insurance against anything except as a backup for that last game which is now over...
i wouldn't put it past farmer to draft another QB.
Me either....maybe 2
It's fucking college on an off night guys throw for 350.
Ha....I just posted video of Halliday passing for 750 yards and 7 TD's in one game....and he's just considered an "ok" prospect...
Sorry guys, C. Jones does not look like a pro to me.....except I will say he does have an uncanny resemblance to Jamarcus Russell
Considering QB is the most important AND our most unsettled position....and, technically, we dont even have one we call "starter", how can you say we wont draft one??......There are MANY scenarios where I can see us picking one.....many...
FB is not more "unsettled"?

Sure there are tons of scenarios, but the only likely ones I see involve obtaining a vet QB's services. With a so-so FA and draft classes, I expect a trade route to that end likely involving draft pick(s).
-
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy. If Hoyer is gone jff and Shaw will compete for back up position. If Manziel goes Hoyer and Thigpin will compete for starter. If Thigpin and Hoyer or Manziel are gone we will look at FA market. Somebody has to go. No way will we go into next season with Manziel,Shaw and another rookie Qb. Who will it be.
GO BROWNS !
No way will we draft another QB this year. Tyler Thigpin is our insurance policy. If Hoyer is gone jff and Shaw will compete for back up position. If Manziel goes Hoyer and Thigpin will compete for starter. If Thigpin and Hoyer or Manziel are gone we will look at FA market. Somebody has to go. No way will we go into next season with Manziel,Shaw and another rookie Qb. Who will it be.
GO BROWNS !
Thigpen is a FA and I doubt we re-sign him. We will bring in a better vet FA and I could certainly see us drafting a qb.
-
Considering QB is the most important AND our most unsettled position....and, technically, we dont even have one we call "starter", how can you say we wont draft one??......There are MANY scenarios where I can see us picking one.....many...
FB is not more "unsettled"?

Sure there are tons of scenarios, but the only likely ones I see involve obtaining a vet QB's services. With a so-so FA and draft classes, I expect a trade route to that end likely involving draft pick(s).
FB is not more "unsettled"?

Sure there are tons of scenarios, but the only likely ones I see involve obtaining a vet QB's services. With a so-so FA and draft classes, I expect a trade route to that end likely involving draft pick(s).
It will be really interesting to see how it all unfolds. It wouldn't surprise me to see all of the above. A veteran signing and a swing late in the draft. With the situation like it is, we might see them carry an extra QB or 2 next year......free agents and potential trade candidates look very "eh".....
Free agents.....Ponder, Mallet, Locker, Sanchez, Flynn & Gabbert
Possible cheapo trades.....Glennon, Cousins, Foles, Smith, Cutler & Fitzpatrick
-
If the Browns do draft a QB, which I think they will, hopefully not in rounds 1-3, are they going to get a new QB coach?
Because Dowell Loggains didn't do much with a rookie named Johnny. Although that could be more on Johnny
-
Of course with Shanahan here, I could see us going for Cousins and have him and JFF battle it out.
-
Of course with Shanahan here, I could see us going for Cousins and have him and JFF battle it out.
Of course with Shanahan here, I could see us going for Cousins and have him and JFF battle it out.
It is more likely that we would sign RG3 than cousins IMO. But I still see the browns drafting a mid round QB and signing a veteran all to compete with Johnny. I really hope we don't trade up for a QB in the first round..
-
Of course with Shanahan here, I could see us going for Cousins and have him and JFF battle it out.
It is more likely that we would sign RG3 than cousins IMO. But I still see the browns drafting a mid round QB and signing a veteran all to compete with Johnny. I really hope we don't trade up for a QB in the first round..
It is more likely that we would sign RG3 than cousins IMO. But I still see the browns drafting a mid round QB and signing a veteran all to compete with Johnny. I really hope we don't trade up for a QB in the first round..
RG3? Why would Wash get rid of him over Cousins? And, why would we pay the enormous price they would ask for him? Pretty sure that's not going to happen.
Plus, we made an offer last year for Cousins, so I think it's pretty realistic to think we may do it again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login