49'ers ask for permission to speak to Shanahan
-
Didn't Shanahan have issues like this in D.C. with the ownership and RG3? Either he is unlucky as fuck or he is the constantly whining common denominator.
-
Didn't Shanahan have issues like this in D.C. with the ownership and RG3? Either he is unlucky as fuck or he is the constantly whining common denominator.
Didn't Shanahan have issues like this in D.C. with the ownership and RG3? Either he is unlucky as fuck or he is the constantly whining common denominator.
He looks like a whiney little fuck.
-
Didn't Shanahan have issues like this in D.C. with the ownership and RG3? Either he is unlucky as fuck or he is the constantly whining common denominator.
Didn't Shanahan have issues like this in D.C. with the ownership and RG3? Either he is unlucky as fuck or he is the constantly whining common denominator.
Well if you're looking to get a standard QB without off-field dramas, I'd say getting RG3 and JFF is about as unlucky as you can get.
-
Unless of course it's about JM.
:lol:of course...or Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche.
-
ESPN article had this:
"A Browns front-office source, speaking to ESPN.com's Pat McManamon, questioned the report, calling it "sour grapes" from a disillusioned staff member."
I figure if anyone is plugged into the sour grape sources, it'd be MKC. And if any Browns staff had their phones on during a game to be annoyed by a text of any kind, they ought to be fired.
You can't end up a season the way we did without some friction developing in some corner. I have no trouble imagining a divide developing around playing Manziel... don't have to imagine what I've seen here.
However, if Haslam is anywhere near the executive I think he is, he will be all over this and there will be no repeat. The only disappointment I would then have left is why Pet did not raise the issue earlier and nip it in the proverbial bud.
@everlastingxxx said:
Never been a fan of gimmick offenses. If Shanny leaves, the Browns need to bring in a coordinator that likes to stretch the field, more shotgun, faster tempo.
Isn't the shotgun plus tempo approach "gimmicky"?
-
I hope we don't have to endure another 1st year offense next year. I heard Charlie Weis's name being thrown around as a possible replacement for SHanny "if" he takes the 9'ers or Bills job. I guess the Browns have already made contact with him. What does Weis run?
-
-
I hope we don't have to endure another 1st year offense next year. I heard Charlie Weis's name being thrown around as a possible replacement for SHanny "if" he takes the 9'ers or Bills job. I guess the Browns have already made contact with him. What does Weis run?
What does Weis run?
i would guess like a 10.50 40.
-
HA! I'd guess he couldn't run 10 yards let alone 40.
-
oh fucking great, does that mean Haslem was trying to call in plays from the owners box? Fuck me running pls don't let this have any ring of truth to it.
-
oh fucking great, does that mean Haslem was trying to call in plays from the owners box? Fuck me running pls don't let this have any ring of truth to it.
oh fucking great, does that mean Haslem was trying to call in plays from the owners box? Fuck me running pls don't let this have any ring of truth to it.
This has already been refuted by a 'source' within the organisation, saying that the person suggesting this just has a case of sour grapes after leaving.
-
well ofc they "have" to refute it. I mean they abs have to.
-
story says the texts were suggestions and came from a "high ranking staffer in the press box". Haslem isnt a staffer and probably wasn't in the press box. And suggestions are just suggestions.
Shanahan was making shit calls and we all saw it. So did the staffer in the press box. I know i was screaming some suggestions at my Tv too.
my guess is that shanahan already knows he's out and thats why all this talk is happening. Hes under contract for 3 years, so the Browns could nip this all in the bud right now if they wanted to.
Apparently they dont.
-
I was fine with shanny's play calling. Beginning of the season it was working when Hoyer was apparently not Retarded.
-
My guess is we don't mind keeping Shanahan and this is all just blowing up from nothing.
I think he showed many good things and many bad things. My guess is we wouldn't mind someone else and could prefer it, but only if he takes another job so we don't have to pay him.
I think Shanahans scheme is pretty good, but the play calling and execution on some of them was questionable.
People complain about the cuteness of passing of 3rd and short constantly but weren't we still a top 5 team on 3rd and short this year conversion percentage wise?
If Shanahan could get players that can successfully operate in the ZBS he'd look better, but once Mack went down we lost it.
-
My guess is we don't mind keeping Shanahan and this is all just blowing up from nothing.
I think he showed many good things and many bad things. My guess is we wouldn't mind someone else and could prefer it, but only if he takes another job so we don't have to pay him.
I think Shanahans scheme is pretty good, but the play calling and execution on some of them was questionable.
People complain about the cuteness of passing of 3rd and short constantly but weren't we still a top 5 team on 3rd and short this year conversion percentage wise?
If Shanahan could get players that can successfully operate in the ZBS he'd look better, but once Mack went down we lost it.
-
and that's a big problem. I understand a drop off but it's like the next guy up didn't belong in the NFL. Your backups on every position need to be people who won't be utterly manhandled out of their shoes when they get in there.
Depth doesn't come in one off season. At least not at every unit.
-
and that's a big problem. I understand a drop off but it's like the next guy up didn't belong in the NFL. Your backups on every position need to be people who won't be utterly manhandled out of their shoes when they get in there.
Depth doesn't come in one off season. At least not at every unit.
-
-
that o line's been around now for a few. What if, god forbid, JT were to go down? Who would we move over to LT? Schwartzz? Dear god
Bitonio.
They'll address it I'm sure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login