Dick LeBeau resigns
-
Because he will probably end up where all old Steelers end up, Arizona. He stayed around so long that his heir apparent would soon have been too old to get a DC job elsewhere.Let's go get him. Why not?
Pgh will likely take this opportunity to ease out Polamalu and Taylor. Their defense actually played better when both were out, which is fairly damning. Harrison only unretired due to Jones being on IR with a wrist injury, but ended up playing on a pretty good level.They and Keisel likely will all be gone, and Pgh defense should improve.
Because he will probably end up where all old Steelers end up, Arizona. He stayed around so long that his heir apparent would soon have been too old to get a DC job elsewhere.
Pgh will likely take this opportunity to ease out Polamalu and Taylor. Their defense actually played better when both were out, which is fairly damning. Harrison only unretired due to Jones being on IR with a wrist injury, but ended up playing on a pretty good level.They and Keisel likely will all be gone, and Pgh defense should improve.
I agree, they played better when those guys were out.
With LeBeau going, yes, it probably is time to transition that defense. Out with the old (Pola. Harrison, Keisel, Taylor, Allen..1-2 more....in with the new....)
-
Because he will probably end up where all old Steelers end up, Arizona. He stayed around so long that his heir apparent would soon have been too old to get a DC job elsewhere.
Pgh will likely take this opportunity to ease out Polamalu and Taylor. Their defense actually played better when both were out, which is fairly damning. Harrison only unretired due to Jones being on IR with a wrist injury, but ended up playing on a pretty good level.They and Keisel likely will all be gone, and Pgh defense should improve.
I believe Harrison stays. He's still posting shots on twitter of him working out in the facility. I believe Troy and Ike could both be done and I'm guessing keisel is also done.
I believe Harrison stays. He's still posting shots on twitter of him working out in the facility. I believe Troy and Ike could both be done and I'm guessing keisel is also done.
Of the four, he would be the one you would want back based on his play. I think that they did not use their own apprenticeship system for several years for some reason and old age caught up all of a sudden at too many positions.
-
I believe Harrison stays. He's still posting shots on twitter of him working out in the facility. I believe Troy and Ike could both be done and I'm guessing keisel is also done.
Of the four, he would be the one you would want back based on his play. I think that they did not use their own apprenticeship system for several years for some reason and old age caught up all of a sudden at too many positions.
Of the four, he would be the one you would want back based on his play. I think that they did not use their own apprenticeship system for several years for some reason and old age caught up all of a sudden at too many positions.
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise. I think they've recovered now. I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
-
Of the four, he would be the one you would want back based on his play. I think that they did not use their own apprenticeship system for several years for some reason and old age caught up all of a sudden at too many positions.
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise. I think they've recovered now. I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise.
No shit Sherlock, tell us about it. What if you miss on a majority of a draft class for like 5 years in a row?
I think they've recovered now.
I don't think they've recovered, I think the repercussions are just about to start.
I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
Are all "your" linebackers FAs? You make it sound that way
-
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise.
No shit Sherlock, tell us about it. What if you miss on a majority of a draft class for like 5 years in a row?
I think they've recovered now.
I don't think they've recovered, I think the repercussions are just about to start.
I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
Are all "your" linebackers FAs? You make it sound that way
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise.
No shit Sherlock, tell us about it. What if you miss on a majority of a draft class for like 5 years in a row?
I think they've recovered now.
I don't think they've recovered, I think the repercussions are just about to start.
I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
Are all "your" linebackers FAs? You make it sound that way
Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up. The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons. If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
-
These idiot Squeeler trolls think that they have some juggernaut of a team that is a DC short of a dynasty. Well, sorry faggots, but your team sucks. This year was an anomaly; The Squeeler decline will continue for the next decade. Even an engine running out of gas has a last surge of power, and the Squeelers managed to win 11 games somehow--while still losing to the Buccaneers (lol) and Jets (lol). Get one big hit on Big Gay Ben and he sucks the rest of the game; next year he will be even worse.
Make LeBeau the scapegoat, but it's not going to fix the fact that the Squeelers suck.
-
These idiot Squeeler trolls think that they have some juggernaut of a team that is a DC short of a dynasty. Well, sorry faggots, but your team sucks. This year was an anomaly; The Squeeler decline will continue for the next decade. Even an engine running out of gas has a last surge of power, and the Squeelers managed to win 11 games somehow--while still losing to the Buccaneers (lol) and Jets (lol). Get one big hit on Big Gay Ben and he sucks the rest of the game; next year he will be even worse.
Make LeBeau the scapegoat, but it's not going to fix the fact that the Squeelers suck.
Want to bet? Our offense carried our defense this season and the defense turned a corner back quarter of the season. Ben tied for total passing yards, threw over 30 touchdowns and Bell broke a few all purpose yards records. He also tied Walter Payton for three straight 200 total yard games. Oh and then there is Antonio Brown, Bryant and Wheaton. Yea they are reaaaaly on the decline. I remember posting here before super bowl xl when you all were claiming a demise. They won the super bowl that year and went to two more. Im pretty sure you don't have much of a clue when it comes to predicting anything Pittsburgh.These idiot Squeeler trolls think that they have some juggernaut of a team that is a DC short of a dynasty. Well, sorry faggots, but your team sucks. This year was an anomaly; The Squeeler decline will continue for the next decade. Even an engine running out of gas has a last surge of power, and the Squeelers managed to win 11 games somehow--while still losing to the Buccaneers (lol) and Jets (lol). Get one big hit on Big Gay Ben and he sucks the rest of the game; next year he will be even worse.
Make LeBeau the scapegoat, but it's not going to fix the fact that the Squeelers suck.
And no one is making lebeau a scapegoat. Butler turned down interviews with the dolphins, cardinals and had a interview denied by the steelers when whisenhunt came knocking again. The steelers likely didn't want to extend butler again as the linebacker coach and because lebeau was likely only going to coach one more he resigned. If teams weren't concerned with him being 77 he'd be the defensive coordinator in Arizona but instead he's taking a senior consultant position.
-
With regard to lebeau, he ended up with a good bit of talent.
that always helps ya be a great coach....
meanwhile...
-
With regard to lebeau, he ended up with a good bit of talent.
that always helps ya be a great coach....
meanwhile...
-
-
We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!
Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"
-
Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise.
No shit Sherlock, tell us about it. What if you miss on a majority of a draft class for like 5 years in a row?
I think they've recovered now.
I don't think they've recovered, I think the repercussions are just about to start.
I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.
Are all "your" linebackers FAs? You make it sound that way
Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up. The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons. If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else
I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.
. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.
Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.
Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)
The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.
No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.
If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.
-
Deluded idiotic squealer trolls actually think they have a good team. Lol. Enjoy 6-10 next year dipshit.
-
The squealer trolls still think they should have gone to the superbowl this year,
except the refs didn't give them all the calls again... Sick sumbeeches.
-
Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else
I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.
. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.
Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.
Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)
The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.
No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.
If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back. I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer. I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment. He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury. I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else
I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.
. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.
Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.
Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)
The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.
No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.
If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
-
Our resident squealer bandwagon troll is at it again. Expect all you want,
vegamatic, but you still have a football team that is running on 4 of 6 cylinders,
and it's a joke, about as funny as Troy Pollywearsatutu and Bent Rapistburger,
and cheapshot Harrison.... 3 of your 3 rivers scum,
.
Really, do you worship this garbage football team on other forums, say...an actual squealer forum, perhaps?
The draft is -so- far away.
-
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back. I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer. I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment. He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury. I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else
I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.
. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.
Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.
Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)
The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.
No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.
If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.
No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.
OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?
I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.
Do you not think there will be other bidders?
I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.
Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.
He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.
That sounds like a disappointment to me.
I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.
You still had LeBeau and BR no?
Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?
How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?
So you are still an analog kind of guy?
Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.
I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.
I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.
-
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.
OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?
I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.
Do you not think there will be other bidders?
I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.
Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.
He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.
That sounds like a disappointment to me.
I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.
You still had LeBeau and BR no?
Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?
How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?
So you are still an analog kind of guy?
Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.
I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.
I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.
OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?
I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.
Do you not think there will be other bidders?
I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.
Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.
He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.
That sounds like a disappointment to me.
I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.
You still had LeBeau and BR no?
Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?
How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?
So you are still an analog kind of guy?
Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.
I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.
I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.
I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.
-
Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.
OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?
I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.
Do you not think there will be other bidders?
I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.
Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.
He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.
That sounds like a disappointment to me.
I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.
You still had LeBeau and BR no?
Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise
Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.
Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?
How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?
So you are still an analog kind of guy?
Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.
I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.
I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.
I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.
I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.
There is no discussion on these boards that I have no business in participating in.
Don't believe it? Ask Stan, Zombo, Horta, or MarkO who own and control this forum.
And if I google it is in an attempt to be accurate at what I am saying. No, I am not Omniscient.....though compared to you it may seem that way. What you are reallysaying is that you WISH I wouldn't participate so that I would not refute all your faulty information because unlike you I check things out frequently....where you are too lazy...apparently to do so.
And are you really opposed to thinking machines....you know....computers/robots etc.?
-
We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!
Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"
Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"
And again.. by your own words.. "theres no such thing as luck" .. You failed epically again douchebag.. How far do you want to go just to prove to this board, your a honest to goodness tool? Not to mention a fool LOL!... Keep it coming Dexter. You are nothing but comic relief for us all here at the Brownsboard.. You are without question our unwanted village idiot, Who makes about as much sense as Otis (see The Andy Griffith Show) does.. lmao!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login