Skip to content

Dick LeBeau resigns

The Browns Board
136 27 4.7k
  • @calfoxwc said:

    With regard to lebeau, he ended up with a good bit of talent.

    that always helps ya be a great coach....

    meanwhile...

    We've been wiping our ass with the browns. Grabbed your token win this season.

    @vagitron said:

    We've been wiping our ass with the browns. Grabbed your token win this season.

    We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!

  • @vagitron said:

    We've been wiping our ass with the browns. Grabbed your token win this season.

    We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!

    @nickers said:

    We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!

    Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"

  • @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    Injuries have slowed the development of a few but the 2008 draft was particularly bad outside of Mendenhall and even he's gone. If you miss on a majority of a draft class it sends waves through the franchise.

    No shit Sherlock, tell us about it. What if you miss on a majority of a draft class for like 5 years in a row?

    I think they've recovered now.

    I don't think they've recovered, I think the repercussions are just about to start.

    I still have high hopes/expectations for Jarvis Jones and believe worilds could be had for a reasonable contract. I also agree I want Harrison back and if he doesn't come back I'd like to see moats stay.

    Are all "your" linebackers FAs? You make it sound that way

    Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else. Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up. The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons. If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else

    I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.

    . Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.

    Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.

    Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)

    The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.

    No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.

    If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.

    No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.

  • Deluded idiotic squealer trolls actually think they have a good team. Lol. Enjoy 6-10 next year dipshit.

  • The squealer trolls still think they should have gone to the superbowl this year,

    except the refs didn't give them all the calls again... Sick sumbeeches.

  • @vagitron said:

    Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else

    I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.

    . Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.

    Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.

    Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)

    The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.

    No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.

    If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.

    No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.

    @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else

    I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.

    . Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.

    Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.

    Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)

    The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.

    No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.

    If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.

    No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back. I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer. I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment. He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury. I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

  • Our resident squealer bandwagon troll is at it again. Expect all you want,

    vegamatic, but you still have a football team that is running on 4 of 6 cylinders,

    and it's a joke, about as funny as Troy Pollywearsatutu and Bent Rapistburger,

    and cheapshot Harrison.... 3 of your 3 rivers scum,

    .

    Really, do you worship this garbage football team on other forums, say...an actual squealer forum, perhaps?

    The draft is -so- far away.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper I wasn't responding to you, so if you want to get all huffy puffy take it somewhere else

    I will take it right straight up your cunt if I want to. I am free to participate in any conversation I choose to be a part of on here.

    . Worilds is a fa, Harrison is a fa and moats whom we signed as depth is fa. We have a surplus at middle linebacker. I would ask you to enlighten me on how the repercussions are just about to start but I don't think you are capable without going to google and attempting to drum something up.

    Yea, smart people like you just make shit up out of their deluded minds. Dumb people like me actually do research on things they try to talk about.

    Here are the repercussions: If you lose LeBeau....if you lose Polly/Keisel/Taylor/Allen/Harrison....all your over the hill gang, and you lose Moats and Worrlds to FA....what have you got? Jarvis Jones.....who you say has been a disappointment, Shazier who is promising....and Timmons.....who is the only proven solid LB you have. (Hell....if all the old farts go....he would be the only proved player you have on the entire defense....with maybe Heyward...but that would be it.)

    The "demise" of the steelers already happened and that was two straight 8-8 seasons.

    No, losing LeBeau is a step.....the demise comes when BR goes down.

    If Bell didn't go down we would still be in the playoffs.

    No, if you had gotten lucky to beat the Ravens the Pats would have dismissed you handily.

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back. I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer. I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment. He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury. I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

    @vagitron said:

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.

    OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?

    I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.

    Do you not think there will be other bidders?

    I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.

    Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.

    He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.

    That sounds like a disappointment to me.

    I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    You still had LeBeau and BR no?

    Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

    Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?

    How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?

    So you are still an analog kind of guy?

    Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.

    I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.

    I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad

  • @vagitron said:

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.

    OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?

    I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.

    Do you not think there will be other bidders?

    I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.

    Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.

    He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.

    That sounds like a disappointment to me.

    I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    You still had LeBeau and BR no?

    Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

    Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?

    How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?

    So you are still an analog kind of guy?

    Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.

    I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.

    I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad

    @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.

    OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?

    I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.

    Do you not think there will be other bidders?

    I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.

    Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.

    He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.

    That sounds like a disappointment to me.

    I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    You still had LeBeau and BR no?

    Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

    Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?

    How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?

    So you are still an analog kind of guy?

    Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.

    I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.

    I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad

    I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    Harrison is still working out at the facility. I'm as of now expecting him back.

    OK....the HGH supply hasn't run out?

    I have no idea what worilds is going to command on the market but I also expect the steelers to make him an offer.

    Do you not think there will be other bidders?

    I at no point said Jarvis Jones has been a disappointment.

    Some others of your ilk must have....it was said by some douchenozzle Steeler fan.....maybe it was Douchenozzle.

    He's was a rookie playing in a complex defense and then lost his second season to the wrist injury.

    That sounds like a disappointment to me.

    I also believe Will Allen will be back. Ike Taylor is likely gone and I'm not sure on troy. Can heyward is quite possibly our best defensive player and tuitt showed flashes every time he was given the opportunity. You all have been calling for a demise dating back to the cowher era. It still hasn't happened and the old guard is being replace with the new guard and they went 11-5.

    You still had LeBeau and BR no?

    Got rid of one....get rid of the other....then we can start talking about your demise

    Annnd gipper you egotistical fuck, you replied to me like I was conversing with you, you ill informed googling assbag. Take google out of your grasp and you are as clueless as nickers.

    Do you really think calling me a "Googler" is an insult?

    How do you get your information......read magazines? Newspapers, Watch the TV?

    So you are still an analog kind of guy?

    Or do the Steelers give you a personal invite into their inner workings so that they can brief you....a silly little p.o.s. of a fan of their most crucial decisions.

    I am so sorry that my getting information off my computer offends you.

    I didn't realize that you were in the vanguard of the Butlerian Jihad.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad

    I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.

    @vagitron said:

    I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.

    There is no discussion on these boards that I have no business in participating in.

    Don't believe it? Ask Stan, Zombo, Horta, or MarkO who own and control this forum.

    And if I google it is in an attempt to be accurate at what I am saying. No, I am not Omniscient.....though compared to you it may seem that way. What you are reallysaying is that you WISH I wouldn't participate so that I would not refute all your faulty information because unlike you I check things out frequently....where you are too lazy...apparently to do so.

    And are you really opposed to thinking machines....you know....computers/robots etc.?

  • @nickers said:

    We beat your asses rather convincingly the first time around.. you beat us the second time around after we were banged up with injuries in key positions.. I wouldn't gloat if I were you.. Moron!

    Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"

    @vagitron said:

    Both games were played before our offense exploded on to the scene. I'd consider yourselves lucky. "Moron"

    And again.. by your own words.. "theres no such thing as luck" .. You failed epically again douchebag.. How far do you want to go just to prove to this board, your a honest to goodness tool? Not to mention a fool LOL!... Keep it coming Dexter. You are nothing but comic relief for us all here at the Brownsboard.. You are without question our unwanted village idiot, Who makes about as much sense as Otis (see The Andy Griffith Show) does.. lmao!

  • @vagitron said:

    I expect worilds to get attention and I won't be deflated if he goes somewhere else. Jones can't be a disappointment if he hasnt had the opportunity to shine or be terrible. You google to participate in discussions you have no business participating in....I can be an expert on anything over the internet with google.

    There is no discussion on these boards that I have no business in participating in.

    Don't believe it? Ask Stan, Zombo, Horta, or MarkO who own and control this forum.

    And if I google it is in an attempt to be accurate at what I am saying. No, I am not Omniscient.....though compared to you it may seem that way. What you are reallysaying is that you WISH I wouldn't participate so that I would not refute all your faulty information because unlike you I check things out frequently....where you are too lazy...apparently to do so.

    And are you really opposed to thinking machines....you know....computers/robots etc.?

    @the-gipper said:

    There is no discussion on these boards that I have no business in participating in.

    Don't believe it? Ask Stan, Zombo, Horta, or MarkO who own and control this forum.

    And if I google it is in an attempt to be accurate at what I am saying. No, I am not Omniscient.....though compared to you it may seem that way. What you are reallysaying is that you WISH I wouldn't participate so that I would not refute all your faulty information because unlike you I check things out frequently....where you are too lazy...apparently to do so.

    And are you really opposed to thinking machines....you know....computers/robots etc.?

    Faulty in what capacity? Contrary to your own inflated opinion? I have my opinions and you have yours. Please dig through my posts and find faulty things I've said. I will wait..

  • @the-gipper said:

    There is no discussion on these boards that I have no business in participating in.

    Don't believe it? Ask Stan, Zombo, Horta, or MarkO who own and control this forum.

    And if I google it is in an attempt to be accurate at what I am saying. No, I am not Omniscient.....though compared to you it may seem that way. What you are reallysaying is that you WISH I wouldn't participate so that I would not refute all your faulty information because unlike you I check things out frequently....where you are too lazy...apparently to do so.

    And are you really opposed to thinking machines....you know....computers/robots etc.?

    Faulty in what capacity? Contrary to your own inflated opinion? I have my opinions and you have yours. Please dig through my posts and find faulty things I've said. I will wait..

    @vagitron said:

    Faulty in what capacity? Contrary to your own inflated opinion? I have my opinions and you have yours. Please dig through my posts and find faulty things I've said. I will wait..

    I don't know what may be faulty.....but I am sure that with the method you use to obtain your information....you know, smoke signals, tin cans attached by strings, rumors or innuendos heard in bars.....whatever, there must something lost in the translation.

    So, tell us how do you get all this information you claim you have that does not come from doing research on a computer? Sports talk radio?

  • @vagitron said:

    Faulty in what capacity? Contrary to your own inflated opinion? I have my opinions and you have yours. Please dig through my posts and find faulty things I've said. I will wait..

    I don't know what may be faulty.....but I am sure that with the method you use to obtain your information....you know, smoke signals, tin cans attached by strings, rumors or innuendos heard in bars.....whatever, there must something lost in the translation.

    So, tell us how do you get all this information you claim you have that does not come from doing research on a computer? Sports talk radio?

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know what may be faulty.....but I am sure that with the method you use to obtain your information....you know, smoke signals, tin cans attached by strings, rumors or innuendos heard in bars.....whatever, there must something lost in the translation.

    So, tell us how do you get all this information you claim you have that does not come from doing research on a computer? Sports talk radio?

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best. You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

  • Actually, Gip is just talking TO an ass.....

    "babble, babble, "hick", steelers are the best team, "hick", and..."uurrrrrrrp"..."

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know what may be faulty.....but I am sure that with the method you use to obtain your information....you know, smoke signals, tin cans attached by strings, rumors or innuendos heard in bars.....whatever, there must something lost in the translation.

    So, tell us how do you get all this information you claim you have that does not come from doing research on a computer? Sports talk radio?

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best. You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

    @vagitron said:

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best.

    I will put my knowledge up against yours any day.

    You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    I know this much about the Steelers:

    A. They have THE stupidest fan base in the NFL. A fan base that does not really deserve the quality of the management that team has exhibited over the years. The ignorance is palpable every time one of you posts.

    B. Taking each individual position.....they have the least talent in the AFCN.....but:

    C. They make up for that lack of overall individual talent by having had the best talent in the division at one or two of the most crucial position....and also:

    D. They have had for a decade or more one of the greatest assistant coaches in the history of the league.... who has been able to shape questionable talent and make it good and good talent and make it great....but now he is gone.

    E. They have had stability in their organization due to ownership and management that have allowed them to be competitive on a high level.

    I am sure I could go into specific details about all of the above...but I don't want to take the time to do so.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

    I don't know and I don't care about whatever faulty information you may or may not have. You can stand there and pick your nose until you become a skeleton for all I care.

    Though I do wonder why you feel that one needs National Security Clearance to get you to answer a very simple question....which I am doing now for the third time.......where do you get your information?

    (I suspect I know the answer: Google)

  • @vagitron said:

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best.

    I will put my knowledge up against yours any day.

    You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    I know this much about the Steelers:

    A. They have THE stupidest fan base in the NFL. A fan base that does not really deserve the quality of the management that team has exhibited over the years. The ignorance is palpable every time one of you posts.

    B. Taking each individual position.....they have the least talent in the AFCN.....but:

    C. They make up for that lack of overall individual talent by having had the best talent in the division at one or two of the most crucial position....and also:

    D. They have had for a decade or more one of the greatest assistant coaches in the history of the league.... who has been able to shape questionable talent and make it good and good talent and make it great....but now he is gone.

    E. They have had stability in their organization due to ownership and management that have allowed them to be competitive on a high level.

    I am sure I could go into specific details about all of the above...but I don't want to take the time to do so.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

    I don't know and I don't care about whatever faulty information you may or may not have. You can stand there and pick your nose until you become a skeleton for all I care.

    Though I do wonder why you feel that one needs National Security Clearance to get you to answer a very simple question....which I am doing now for the third time.......where do you get your information?

    (I suspect I know the answer: Google)

    @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best.

    I will put my knowledge up against yours any day.

    You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    I know this much about the Steelers:

    A. They have THE stupidest fan base in the NFL. A fan base that does not really deserve the quality of the management that team has exhibited over the years. The ignorance is palpable every time one of you posts.

    B. Taking each individual position.....they have the least talent in the AFCN.....but:

    C. They make up for that lack of overall individual talent by having had the best talent in the division at one or two of the most crucial position....and also:

    D. They have had for a decade or more one of the greatest assistant coaches in the history of the league.... who has been able to shape questionable talent and make it good and good talent and make it great....but now he is gone.

    E. They have had stability in their organization due to ownership and management that have allowed them to be competitive on a high level.

    I am sure I could go into specific details about all of the above...but I don't want to take the time to do so.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

    I don't know and I don't care about whatever faulty information you may or may not have. You can stand there and pick your nose until you become a skeleton for all I care.

    Though I do wonder why you feel that one needs National Security Clearance to get you to answer a very simple question....which I am doing now for the third time.......where do you get your information?

    (I suspect I know the answer: Google)

    Every last bit od the above is 100% your opinion, not one iota is backed up with statisitcal fact or intelligent deduction. If we are talking the NFL in the hear and now I can guarantee I know more than you. If we are going to go back to the 50's and 60's well befor I was born you win. The steelers have the least talent in the afcn?

    First and for most they have the best in the division at three vital offensive positions. Qb, wr, HB and none are debatable and you dislike the fan base because the bandwagon otherwise your comment is stupidly misguided. A talentless team doesn't go 11-5 just because of their qb.

    And I get my info from my primary steeler site, local rags, twitter and reddit but once again that's not my point. I don't believe you are capable of debating a lot of current NFL topics without google researching it all ahead of time. It doesn't exist in your memory bank ahead of time.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @vagitron said:

    I know you aren't missing my point Gipper. I don't believe you know much of anything outside of the browns and even then I think your current knowledge is spotty at best.

    I will put my knowledge up against yours any day.

    You use google to create arguments for yourself especially when it comes to the steelers because you don't know enough about the team to speak intelligently otherwise.

    I know this much about the Steelers:

    A. They have THE stupidest fan base in the NFL. A fan base that does not really deserve the quality of the management that team has exhibited over the years. The ignorance is palpable every time one of you posts.

    B. Taking each individual position.....they have the least talent in the AFCN.....but:

    C. They make up for that lack of overall individual talent by having had the best talent in the division at one or two of the most crucial position....and also:

    D. They have had for a decade or more one of the greatest assistant coaches in the history of the league.... who has been able to shape questionable talent and make it good and good talent and make it great....but now he is gone.

    E. They have had stability in their organization due to ownership and management that have allowed them to be competitive on a high level.

    I am sure I could go into specific details about all of the above...but I don't want to take the time to do so.

    Please highlight all the faulty information I've provided here, instead of talking out of your ass. I will wait...

    I don't know and I don't care about whatever faulty information you may or may not have. You can stand there and pick your nose until you become a skeleton for all I care.

    Though I do wonder why you feel that one needs National Security Clearance to get you to answer a very simple question....which I am doing now for the third time.......where do you get your information?

    (I suspect I know the answer: Google)

    Every last bit od the above is 100% your opinion, not one iota is backed up with statisitcal fact or intelligent deduction. If we are talking the NFL in the hear and now I can guarantee I know more than you. If we are going to go back to the 50's and 60's well befor I was born you win. The steelers have the least talent in the afcn?

    First and for most they have the best in the division at three vital offensive positions. Qb, wr, HB and none are debatable and you dislike the fan base because the bandwagon otherwise your comment is stupidly misguided. A talentless team doesn't go 11-5 just because of their qb.

    And I get my info from my primary steeler site, local rags, twitter and reddit but once again that's not my point. I don't believe you are capable of debating a lot of current NFL topics without google researching it all ahead of time. It doesn't exist in your memory bank ahead of time.

    @vagitron said:

    Every last bit od the above is 100% your opinion, not one iota is backed up with statisitcal fact or intelligent deduction. If we are talking the NFL in the hear and now I can guarantee I know more than you. If we are going to go back to the 50's and 60's well befor I was born you win. The steelers have the least talent in the afcn?

    First and for most they have the best in the division at three vital offensive positions. Qb, wr, HB and none are debatable and you dislike the fan base because the bandwagon otherwise your comment is stupidly misguided. A talentless team doesn't go 11-5 just because of their qb.

    And again.. you park your ass here waiting for the littlest comment about the Steelers.. otherwise, Not once have you posted anything of substance on any other thread, but those pertaining to your declining team. I have never once seen you discuss the Ravens ,or Bengals on any level yet, You claim to come here to gain knowledge about the AFCN. But we all know what a huge lie that is..Quit trying to snooker people with your sad,diluted bullshit.. It's not working Dexter!

  • @vagitron said:

    Every last bit od the above is 100% your opinion, not one iota is backed up with statisitcal fact or intelligent deduction. If we are talking the NFL in the hear and now I can guarantee I know more than you. If we are going to go back to the 50's and 60's well befor I was born you win. The steelers have the least talent in the afcn?

    First and for most they have the best in the division at three vital offensive positions. Qb, wr, HB and none are debatable and you dislike the fan base because the bandwagon otherwise your comment is stupidly misguided. A talentless team doesn't go 11-5 just because of their qb.

    And again.. you park your ass here waiting for the littlest comment about the Steelers.. otherwise, Not once have you posted anything of substance on any other thread, but those pertaining to your declining team. I have never once seen you discuss the Ravens ,or Bengals on any level yet, You claim to come here to gain knowledge about the AFCN. But we all know what a huge lie that is..Quit trying to snooker people with your sad,diluted bullshit.. It's not working Dexter!

    @nickers said:

    And again.. you park your ass here waiting for the littlest comment about the Steelers.. otherwise, Not once have you posted anything of substance on any other thread, but those pertaining to your declining team. I have never once seen you discuss the Ravens ,or Bengals on any level yet, You claim to come here to gain knowledge about the AFCN. But we all know what a huge lie that is..Quit trying to snooker people with your sad,diluted bullshit.. It's not working Dexter!

    I don't live here and I do comment in other threads. Its funny because I have intelligent discussions with one of the owners via pm. He doesn't have a problem with me here and you are 100% correct a majority of my posts exist in Steeler threads.

  • @nickers said:

    And again.. you park your ass here waiting for the littlest comment about the Steelers.. otherwise, Not once have you posted anything of substance on any other thread, but those pertaining to your declining team. I have never once seen you discuss the Ravens ,or Bengals on any level yet, You claim to come here to gain knowledge about the AFCN. But we all know what a huge lie that is..Quit trying to snooker people with your sad,diluted bullshit.. It's not working Dexter!

    I don't live here and I do comment in other threads. Its funny because I have intelligent discussions with one of the owners via pm. He doesn't have a problem with me here and you are 100% correct a majority of my posts exist in Steeler threads.

    @vagitron said:

    I don't live here and I do comment in other threads. Its funny because I have intelligent discussions with one of the owners via pm. He doesn't have a problem with me here and you are 100% correct a majority of my posts exist in Steeler threads.

    One of the owners?

    There is only one owner, and he hates you.

    I think you have been duped, son.

    Zombo