Skip to content

John Fox out in Denver!

The Browns Board
63 18 2.3k
  • @the-gipper said:

    @hoorta said:

    Um, he's currently a quarterback at Ohio State- went to Glenville- I think you know who I'm talking about.

    What round do you take him?

    When Johnny comes marching home again from his ski trip in Aspen- he has until April 30th to prove he's more committed to being an NFL quarterback than a party hearty. Right now, it's not looking good.

    Maybe we can put Cardale together with JFF to get one badass unit:

    What round? As high as necessary. Depends if he even declares- he has until today to decide.

    @nickers said:

    Johnny is drinking himself out of the league.. Believe Me when I tell you.. He wont make it past OTA's and will subsequently be shown the door out of Cleveland... Wich cant happen fast enough.

    Well it wasn't exactly Rocket Science to Google "Manziel Aspen" to see what he was up to. He was hoisting a few- or probably more than a few. Now to be fair, almost everyone has a few drinks- or more than a few drinks- when they're on a ski trip. One of my all time drunks involved a pitcher+ of Margaritas at Vail.

    BUT Johnny Boy- Big Brother is most definitely watching, and you're not impressing him at all.

    People think we can't dump Manziel because he was a first round pick. I say sure we can. I'll leave it up to our resident historian Gipper to find other first round picks that got unceremoniously dumped in short order.

    EDIT: I did look- Lawrence Philips got released after one year- for misbehavior, no less. 🙂 .

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @hoorta said:

    What round? As high as necessary. Depends if he even declares- he has until today to decide.

    Well it wasn't exactly Rocket Science to Google "Manziel Aspen" to see what he was up to. He was hoisting a few- or probably more than a few. Now to be fair, almost everyone has a few drinks- or more than a few drinks- when they're on a ski trip. One of my all time drunks involved a pitcher+ of Margaritas at Vail.

    BUT Johnny Boy- Big Brother is most definitely watching, and you're not impressing him at all.

    People think we can't dump Manziel because he was a first round pick. I say sure we can. I'll leave it up to our resident historian Gipper to find other first round picks that got unceremoniously dumped in short order.

    EDIT: I did look- Lawrence Philips got released after one year- for misbehavior, no less. 🙂 .

    Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

  • @hoorta said:

    What round? As high as necessary. Depends if he even declares- he has until today to decide.

    Well it wasn't exactly Rocket Science to Google "Manziel Aspen" to see what he was up to. He was hoisting a few- or probably more than a few. Now to be fair, almost everyone has a few drinks- or more than a few drinks- when they're on a ski trip. One of my all time drunks involved a pitcher+ of Margaritas at Vail.

    BUT Johnny Boy- Big Brother is most definitely watching, and you're not impressing him at all.

    People think we can't dump Manziel because he was a first round pick. I say sure we can. I'll leave it up to our resident historian Gipper to find other first round picks that got unceremoniously dumped in short order.

    EDIT: I did look- Lawrence Philips got released after one year- for misbehavior, no less. 🙂 .

    Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-gipper said:

    Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

    Richardson was a 'hand-off' not a dump 😉 Weeden was a steaming hot dump though.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

    Richardson was a 'hand-off' not a dump 😉 Weeden was a steaming hot dump though.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @gftchris said:

    Richardson was a 'hand-off' not a dump 😉 Weeden was a steaming hot dump though.

    They were both a "WET" steaming hot dump ,to be exact LOL!