5 star recruit and #1 overall RB for 2016 commits to Ohio State
-
I'm not going to build up a giant quote of multi colored responses. You're the only one that responds like that. They all line up and are on topic.
On the Miami, OH thing... all I can do by responding is make myself look bad. It would be like telling a child Santa isn't real. You come off as the bad guy. Miami, OH is a very good school, but it isn't Michigan. I could go into this further, but like I said, not much will be accomplished. I can't force you to change your mind, even if you're wrong.
-
Apparently you aren't familiar with recruiting
After reading the following pages since this post it seems you are very familiar with recruiting so please, tell us, what school(s) and for what sport(s) were you recruited? And before you all snarky and ask. I received my first letter of interest from Ohio State my sophomore yr of HS in May of 73.. I was 15, and ready to commit to Marty's program..
Cysko, quit bashing this kid for de committing.. Having witnessed the process both first and second hand, I actually applaud the young man for having the stones to change his commitment knowing full well the grief he'd get from homers like you that don't know anything about his particular situation.. Kids change their commitments all the time.. It's not like he went down the isle with Urban, laid hands upon Bible and swore "till death do us part"... Then again, Urban has made a career out of changing his commitments so.....
After reading the following pages since this post it seems you are very familiar with recruiting so please, tell us, what school(s) and for what sport(s) were you recruited? And before you all snarky and ask. I received my first letter of interest from Ohio State my sophomore yr of HS in May of 73.. I was 15, and ready to commit to Marty's program..
Cysko, quit bashing this kid for de committing.. Having witnessed the process both first and second hand, I actually applaud the young man for having the stones to change his commitment knowing full well the grief he'd get from homers like you that don't know anything about his particular situation.. Kids change their commitments all the time.. It's not like he went down the isle with Urban, laid hands upon Bible and swore "till death do us part"... Then again, Urban has made a career out of changing his commitments so.....
None of us play in the NFL either, but we're all pretty familiar with it. None of us were drafted but we all follow the NFL draft. Etc etc etc. I follow Michigan recruiting and some of the big names nationally. I have for a few years. I have an idea for the general flow of things and I realize decommit all of the time, like you said.
-
I'm not going to build up a giant quote of multi colored responses. You're the only one that responds like that. They all line up and are on topic.
On the Miami, OH thing... all I can do by responding is make myself look bad. It would be like telling a child Santa isn't real. You come off as the bad guy. Miami, OH is a very good school, but it isn't Michigan. I could go into this further, but like I said, not much will be accomplished. I can't force you to change your mind, even if you're wrong.
I'm not going to build up a giant quote of multi colored responses. You're the only one that responds like that. They all line up and are on topic.
I am by no means the only one that does that.....in fact, nearly everyone but you does it that way. Sorry you don't have the intellect to carry it off.
On the Miami, OH thing... all I can do by responding is make myself look bad. It would be like telling a child Santa isn't real. You come off as the bad guy. Miami, OH is a very good school, but it isn't Michigan. I could go into this further, but like I said, not much will be accomplished. I can't force you to change your mind, even if you're wrong.
There is no right or wrong....only a matter of opinion.
I mean....look at it this way.....both schools have produced a mediocre President (Mich: Ford, Miami: Ben Harrison)
But Miami produced better football coaches: Woody, Bo, Weeb Ewbank, Ara Parseghian , Bill Arnsbarger and John Harbaugh.
So far, the only decent coach that I am aware of that was educated at Michigan is Jim Harbaugh. Please let us know if there was anyone else. (by that I mean....went to school at Mich....not coached there)
-
What coaches were educated there? Why does that matter when determining how good of a school it is?
I mean I expected you to change to subject or back off... But this? What?
-
So if a guy flips to OSU (which they probably have examples of in this very class, or will, but I don't know for sure), does he have bad character too?
Of course. JT Barrett got drunk and drove and then tried to get out of it by saying he was the qb at ohio state. That's a bit of bad character. Adolphus Washington picked up hookers. That's a bit of bad character. Very few of these guys have actual good character. Very few. You guys want so desperately for me to say it has to do with him leaving ohio state when honestly I don't give a shit where he plays. It just rubs me the wrong way when anybody decommits.
Of course. JT Barrett got drunk and drove and then tried to get out of it by saying he was the qb at ohio state. That's a bit of bad character. Adolphus Washington picked up hookers. That's a bit of bad character. Very few of these guys have actual good character. Very few. You guys want so desperately for me to say it has to do with him leaving ohio state when honestly I don't give a shit where he plays. It just rubs me the wrong way when anybody decommits.
Then you're probably not cut out to follow big time CFB.
-
What coaches were educated there? Why does that matter when determining how good of a school it is?
I mean I expected you to change to subject or back off... But this? What?
What coaches were educated there? Why does that matter when determining how good of a school it is?
I mean I expected you to change to subject or back off... But this? What?
You bored me dude...and you couldn't perform a simple task....so I wasn't going to chasing after whatever thoughts you had in mind.
As for Miami and Michigan......all I was doing was turning this to the subject of football......and you still couldn't follow.
What quality coaches throughout history graduated from Michifuck.
By your non response I will surmise: few is any. (besides Harbaugh)
-
You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.
This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.
I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.
-
Is Jordan Elliot gonna go to Texas? They pay as well as anyone in the country. Be scared.
-
You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.
This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.
I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.
You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.
This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.
I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.
I got it. You don't care about tradition. Going to Michigan, I can see why.
-
-
Perhaps your boy isn't going to rate so highly after all:
-
I never posted originally about his ranking. Interesting there are some on here still going on about it though
I'm not going to put more stock in one bad week than a few seasons of film.
I'm sure we'll be fine at HB
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login