5 star recruit and #1 overall RB for 2016 commits to Ohio State
-
So, funny story, guess who just committed to Michigan?
-
So, funny story, guess who just committed to Michigan?
So, funny story, guess who just committed to Michigan?
Boba Fett? Why don't you just fucking tell us.
-
Whatever....OSU still has what is considered Top recruiting class:
And, as I said before.....it doesn't matter who has the #1 or #5 class......it is what you do with them coaching wise.
-
So, funny story, guess who just committed to Michigan?
Boba Fett? Why don't you just fucking tell us.
Boba Fett? Why don't you just fucking tell us.
Maybe read through this thread. You'll figure it out
-
Boba Fett? Why don't you just fucking tell us.
Maybe read through this thread. You'll figure it out
Maybe read through this thread. You'll figure it out
Maybe if you just tell us outright you won't come out looking like such a douchebag.
-
LOL.
No longer a 5* recruit though.
-
I'm just saying...
We had the OP pumped this guy committed to OSU. He posted a whole thread about it. With all of the good vibes going to Michigan at the time, he wanted to crush them.
Then the recruit started looking around...
Then he decommitted...
Then he started looking at Michigan...
Then he committed to Michigan.
It blew up in the OPs face. I even said his commitment was way too early to mean much haha.
I'm just enjoying it, that's all.
-
Well don't get too carried away. The moral fibre of a kid flip flopping because he sees a team not being as dominant as it was I wouldn't be too excited about.
-
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
-
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
I forget sometimes how easy it is to troll you. I can see why others do it

Deep breath woody, it's only a game!
-
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
I forget sometimes how easy it is to troll you. I can see why others do it

Deep breath woody, it's only a game!
-
I'm just saying...
We had the OP pumped this guy committed to OSU. He posted a whole thread about it. With all of the good vibes going to Michigan at the time, he wanted to crush them.
Then the recruit started looking around...
Then he decommitted...
Then he started looking at Michigan...
Then he committed to Michigan.
It blew up in the OPs face. I even said his commitment was way too early to mean much haha.
I'm just enjoying it, that's all.
I'm just saying...
We had the OP pumped this guy committed to OSU. He posted a whole thread about it. With all of the good vibes going to Michigan at the time, he wanted to crush them.
Then the recruit started looking around...
Then he decommitted...
Then he started looking at Michigan...
Then he committed to Michigan.
It blew up in the OPs face. I even said his commitment was way too early to mean much haha.
I'm just enjoying it, that's all.
Well....even to this day it is not final.....maybe he too will be a double douche and change his mind again.
-
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
Well.....apparently his commitments don't mean much....now do they? So maybe a little shit talking about his commitments is warranted.
-
How do you know that's why he decommitted? Do you have any evidence to back that up?
A TON of recruits decommit when they commit they early. If anything we just have a better opportunity for early playing time.
Don't take Cysko's path of immediately shit talking the kid and his commitment...
I forget sometimes how easy it is to troll you. I can see why others do it

Deep breath woody, it's only a game!
I forget sometimes how easy it is to troll you. I can see why others do it

Deep breath woody, it's only a game!
I think you're overreacting to my reaction. If you think that response was getting a rise out of me... Lol
I think any time I respond in the CFB thread someone will claim they trolled me
-
I'm just saying...
We had the OP pumped this guy committed to OSU. He posted a whole thread about it. With all of the good vibes going to Michigan at the time, he wanted to crush them.
Then the recruit started looking around...
Then he decommitted...
Then he started looking at Michigan...
Then he committed to Michigan.
It blew up in the OPs face. I even said his commitment was way too early to mean much haha.
I'm just enjoying it, that's all.
Well....even to this day it is not final.....maybe he too will be a double douche and change his mind again.
Well....even to this day it is not final.....maybe he too will be a double douche and change his mind again.
He very well could. Nothing is official until he signs the dotted line
-
aaaaaaand he's signed.
He is going to enroll early

-
I wouldn't trust that friendship very much. After all, it's not just me that sees that he's a flip flopper.
-
I wouldn't trust that friendship very much. After all, it's not just me that sees that he's a flip flopper.
I wouldn't trust that friendship very much. After all, it's not just me that sees that he's a flip flopper.
You're right, other OSU fans do too, lol.
I find it hilarious you're attacking his character because he didn't choose your school.
-
Congrats on getting him.
I didn't know coaches could comment on early enrollees.
Saw Greg Little last Friday. Absolutely dominant. Ole Mi$$ replaced Tunsil well.
-
Do you have any QBs left though?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login