Skip to content

National Signing Day

College Football Forum
62 9 3.3k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Transitional classes, what are you gonna do? 3 weeks is a short amount of time to recruit someone.

    Also, Smith hasn't signed his LOI yet. Just FYI

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Woody you really do live in a world of denial.

    Smith isn't going to go to Michigan.

    Harbaugh whiffed big time and Michigan came away with the #14th ranked Big Ten recruiting class.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I also think that a lot of these recruiting services may like to rank players that play in SEC territory higher than players that player elsewhere.....and I just think that may be a load of bunk.

    I mean, check it out.....they state that not a single "5 star recruit" signed on with any Big Ten school whatsoever, but that FSU alone had 5 of them.

    I guaranfuckingdamtee you that a share of Ohio State players are going to give 5 star performances.

    E.g. For the 2016 draft next year, Walterfootball predicts that 3 of the best 12 players available will be OSU players.

    Is Rivals.com going to tell me that they don't think say Joey Bosa is a 5 star talent? They only gave him a 4 star rank.

    Same with Zeke Eliot, Cardale Jones only got a 3 star.

  • Woody you really do live in a world of denial.

    Smith isn't going to go to Michigan.

    Harbaugh whiffed big time and Michigan came away with the #14th ranked Big Ten recruiting class.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @walterwhite said:

    Woody you really do live in a world of denial.

    Smith isn't going to go to Michigan.

    Harbaugh whiffed big time and Michigan came away with the #14th ranked Big Ten recruiting class.

    Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if you are trolling, or are just an idiot.

    Did I say Smith was going to Michigan? No. Did Smith not sign his LOI? Yes. Is he reopening his recruitment? Yes.

    "@RonSeibel: Roquan Smith reopening search. Said he wasn't going to send in today, but reports of changes at UCLA makes him want to pause."

    Like I said.... just FYI....

    How did Harbaugh "wiff"? Do you understand how a transitional class works? He had three weeks at the end of the cycle to attempt to put together a class. Not only that, but we only had like 16 (or near that) scholarships to begin with. Recruiting class ranks are based on quality AND quantity. We were never going to have a highly ranked class if it was that small. We make an effort to not oversign, unlike some schools.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #18

    The fact of the matter is they should have landed Weber. He's in your own backyard. He would have been an immediate starter and chose to go to Ohio State where he'll be behind a few other guys for the first year or 2.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    .... He wouldn't be an immediate starter. You know jack shit about our roster lol. We have tge#1, #4 and #12(?) backs from the same class on our roster. He's not jumping all of those juniors you moron.

    Weber decommitted because Michigan fell apart. Harbaugh can only do so much in three weeks.

    Troll on you hate filled idiot. Troll on

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Who are the #1,4 and 12 backs?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Brett Favre on National Signing Day




    Reply

    Retweet

    Favorite


    More









    B9A3am6IgAA60oU.jpg
    Busted Coverage@bustedcoverage
    Brett Favre on National Signing Day











  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The bigger schools in the south apparently missed on him. (not just the south). He went to Southern Miss, no?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    ESPN ranks OSU class #6

    wishagin #40

    LOL

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #24

    Michigan football is no longer even relevant. They are not a recruiting powerhouse or flagship program anymore. Michigan State is far superior in that State.

    Ohio State, Bama, USC, UCLA, CLEMSON, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, TCU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, Michigan State, LSU, Tennessee, Arizona State, Arizona, and Georgia are all FAR more relevant than Michigan.

    Michigan football has been irrelevant since Lloyd Carr left.

  • Michigan football is no longer even relevant. They are not a recruiting powerhouse or flagship program anymore. Michigan State is far superior in that State.

    Ohio State, Bama, USC, UCLA, CLEMSON, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, TCU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, Michigan State, LSU, Tennessee, Arizona State, Arizona, and Georgia are all FAR more relevant than Michigan.

    Michigan football has been irrelevant since Lloyd Carr left.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @walterwhite said:

    Michigan football is no longer even relevant. They are not a recruiting powerhouse or flagship program anymore. Michigan State is far superior in that State.

    Ohio State, Bama, USC, UCLA, CLEMSON, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, TCU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, Michigan State, LSU, Tennessee, Arizona State, Arizona, and Georgia are all FAR more relevant than Michigan.

    Michigan football has been irrelevant since Lloyd Carr left.

    You sure talk about them a lot for being an irrelevant team.....

    .... but a trolls motives are mysterious I guess

  • ESPN ranks OSU class #6

    wishagin #40

    LOL

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    ESPN ranks OSU class #6

    wishagin #40

    LOL

    Do you understand how recruiting class rankings are formulated?

  • Who are the #1,4 and 12 backs?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @erie-dawg said:

    Who are the #1,4 and 12 backs?

    Derrick Green - #1 on Scout and Rivals, #5 on ESPN, #8 on 247

    Ty Isaac - #4 on Rivals, #5 on 247, #7 on Scout

    De'Veon Smith - #11 on Scout, #15 on 247

    Point is, Weber would not have immediately started. Point is, Walter is a moron that knows nothing about what he is talking about.

    He's a troll

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I'm a troll?

    You're the goo gobbler defending an irrelevant program with an AWFUL recruiting class.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #29

    5 star running back Derrick Green led The Wolverines to an impressive 2-4 start before being injured for the entire year and the other 2 jerk offs you mentioned has no significant impact whatsoever.

    EZEKIEL ELLIOT ON THE OTHER HAND POWER-FUFCKED EVERYONE IN HIS PATH.

    Mike Weber, who would have been your #1 is being groomed for the job after Elliot leaves.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I also forgot to mention the #1 RB prospect for 2016 Kareem Walker already committed to Ohio State.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Oh yes Mr Troll.... you definitely know more about the team from the school I went to than I do, How dare I put up a second opinion.

    Yes, you are a troll. I present facts. You type hate filled, troll, ramblings. You talk more about this "irrelevant" team than you do your own (and by "own", I mean the team you just happened to choose to like, and which you probably have no connection to)

    Carry on troll. I'm done for now

  • Oh yes Mr Troll.... you definitely know more about the team from the school I went to than I do, How dare I put up a second opinion.

    Yes, you are a troll. I present facts. You type hate filled, troll, ramblings. You talk more about this "irrelevant" team than you do your own (and by "own", I mean the team you just happened to choose to like, and which you probably have no connection to)

    Carry on troll. I'm done for now

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mld-woody said:

    I present facts. You type hate filled, troll, ramblings.

    What a typical faggot Liberal response.

    You don't present "facts". You present your opinion and label anyone who disagrees with it "hate filled" racist, whatever phobic blah blah blah.

    It's a douchey, childish, college campus mentality style of debate.

    Woody I would bitch smack you and I guarantee you wouldn't fight back but instead sob to a police

    Officer and demand I undergo sensitivity training for commiting a hate crime (beating up a gay)

    Everyone here is tired of your childish blathering classroom talk. It's predictable and embarrassing.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #33

    Not everyone. Just you. Because you are. It's very obvious and most of the political board sees it. Idk what's wrong in your actual life, but spilling it over into here sucks.

    You're a troll. That's a fact. You play some character (I hope). Continue to post dumbass posts. You really don't know what you're talking about.