Dysfunction
-
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
-
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
All the problems you have been trying to get across to the forum?
You have 5 posts.
You share an IP with Purple Panty Waste, a Ravens fan.
And your e-mail address is I luv my Billz
Bills fan, Ravens fan, Browns troll?
Give me a good answer so I can decide between giving you a new name or just banning you.
Zombo
-
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
Dammit I knew it !!!!!!! All along I got that gay robot vibe from Haslam!!!!
-
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
All the problems you have been trying to get across to the forum?
You have 5 posts.
You share an IP with Purple Panty Waste, a Ravens fan.
And your e-mail address is I luv my Billz
Bills fan, Ravens fan, Browns troll?
Give me a good answer so I can decide between giving you a new name or just banning you.
Zombo
Zombo said:
All the problems you have been trying to get across to the forum?
You have 5 posts.
You share an IP with Purple Panty Waste, a Ravens fan.
And your e-mail address is I luv my Billz
Bills fan, Ravens fan, Browns troll?
Give me a good answer so I can decide between giving you a new name or just banning you.
Zombo
With all that surely it has some gender confusion as well? New user name = Bill the Transgendered Ratbird
-
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.
-
the article lost credibility when they called Shanahan "the best coach on the team's staff".
-
the article lost credibility when they called Shanahan "the best coach on the team's staff".
the article lost credibility when they called Shanahan "the best coach on the team's staff".
Not sure about losing credibility with that quote, but everything in the article can't be pure speculation. My thinking is that it's probably somewhere in between what he said it is and what we hope it is.
But I think it's worse than what we think it is.
-
the article lost credibility when they called Shanahan "the best coach on the team's staff".
Not sure about losing credibility with that quote, but everything in the article can't be pure speculation. My thinking is that it's probably somewhere in between what he said it is and what we hope it is.
But I think it's worse than what we think it is.
-
the article lost credibility when they called Shanahan "the best coach on the team's staff".
Not sure about losing credibility with that quote, but everything in the article can't be pure speculation. My thinking is that it's probably somewhere in between what he said it is and what we hope it is.
But I think it's worse than what we think it is.
Not sure about losing credibility with that quote, but everything in the article can't be pure speculation. My thinking is that it's probably somewhere in between what he said it is and what we hope it is.
But I think it's worse than what we think it is.
I'm willing to bet most of it is speculation and that La Canfora just chased down leads to support his argument. Pure confirmation bias.
A "source" could be Jenny the accountant or Steve the temp. They're technically "within the organization" and I bet they're shitting their pants to talk to a real, live reporter.
-
skunksmell thread started by a skunk.
not impressed. blech
-
This is the low point in the organization. No doubt about it. 21 yr old franchise 1st round qb in rehab, best wr done for season again, owner in legal trouble, oc everyone wanted doesn't want to be in Cleveland, oc nobody else wanted is in Cleveland by default, qb coach no one ever heard of in Cleveland by default, and gm is going to be suspended. Did I miss anything? Oh yea and tickets prices are going up too. Pettine can start packing his bags in November for sure cause he will for sure be the scapegoat. I actually starting to miss old owners. And I have been missing Heckert for years now. Sure tell me the sky isn't falling and this is not business as usual. Tell me where the bright spots are with this team while u at it.
-
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
So true.....it's just like any other "news source". it all has to be taken with a grain of salt.
-
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
So true.....it's just like any other "news source". it all has to be taken with a grain of salt.
-
OH so everything that's happened since lose at cinncy is just typical football team problems. Can't stick "only in Cleveland" tag?
The "only in Cleveland" mindset is a cop-out. There's no "curse". We're not doomed because of some bullshit. It's like when people are down on their luck and they blame God, or the universe or anything else.
Blaming serves no purpose. Breaking down why you fucked up and addressing each individual aspect is the only way to prevent shit like this from happening again.
Everything that happened since Cinci is typical football team problems. The Browns are one of three teams that are part of a "-gate" this season...not the only ones. As for Manziel and Gordon, that's what happens when you take risks. Sometimes they blow up in your face. The Ravens had to release two players this season because of off-the-field issues. The Vikings were without their star RB. Every one of Arizona's quarterbacks was hurt at some point this season. Jacksonville was forced to start their rookie quarterback because of poor play from their veteran starter. The Bills had their head coach quit on them. The Falcons lost three starting offensive linemen in one game.
All of these things happen to teams around the league all of the time. Winning franchises diagnose and fix. Losing teams crumble and restart.
-
Isn't the guy who wrote this, a friend of Lombardi?
-
And now Jordan Cameron wants out...
-
Can an organization that's been in the dumps really be destroyed? It was already a mess, its just more sensationalized now.
-
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.
Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.
Good to know I only have around 9800 more posts until people start to listen to what I have to say.
I do agree the guy sounds like a dick.
-
This is the Browns and what I have always found peculiar is the amount of fans who think as the calendar turns the next season will be better. I guess I understand the hope but the blind allegiance to a franchise that continually fucks the pooch is odd. While I don't think it's time to blow it up I do think we are looking at mediocrity at best next season and a 4-12 typical debacle as a reality.
-
The media feeds on this kind of story and then you have people believing almost like a self fulfilling prophecy any bad thing that happens in Cleveland is proof positive the club is destined to stay in the cellar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login