Dysfunction
-
cbbacker said:
little man?
heh. betcha if i ever met you you'd swallow your tongue real quick.
real tough to talk when you can't breath.
act like you're not a troll all you want. i know what you are and i'll continue to call you out on it.
bug.
heh. betcha if i ever met you you'd swallow your tongue real quick.
real tough to talk when you can't breath.
act like you're not a troll all you want. i know what you are and i'll continue to call you out on it.
bug.
Still not talking football? Thought so. Typical troll. I think your Minecraft team is looking for you. Hurry along!!
-
If you take out everything that "sources say"...all you Have is that Shanahan quit, Gordon is suspended and Manziel is in rehab.
This is all speculative shock journalistic garbage. Here's a good rule of thumb: "sources say" means absolutely nothing.
Multiple team sources have told me that Johnny threw a 90 yard TD pass to Brian Hoyer yesterday at rehab and that Jimmy Haslam is a gay robot.
Why do you even post? That has to be the dumbest thing ever spoken in what 10,000 years of spoken language. Yep your right, the thousands of stories that use "sources say" that turn out 100% right are clearly wrong because you said so. Good one. Wow some real tools on this bored. Maybe they are sources because they don't want to be named? If a journalist is going to throw his "sources" under the bus each time they say something, they will stop saying stuff. What the hell is wrong with you?
cbbacker said:
Why do you even post? That has to be the dumbest thing ever spoken in what 10,000 years of spoken language. Yep your right, the thousands of stories that use "sources say" that turn out 100% right are clearly wrong because you said so. Good one. Wow some real tools on this bored. Maybe they are sources because they don't want to be named? If a journalist is going to throw his "sources" under the bus each time they say something, they will stop saying stuff. What the hell is wrong with you?
cbbacker said:
Waaaaaa!!! Waaaaaa!! that's all i hear when you type whinytoxic. I thought you were ignoring me? A whiner and a liar. Your a 2 for 1 guy YA!!
cbbacker said:
Yes I am when it comes to whiners. Guess you fit the bill.
cbbacker said:
I figured I would be nice to you since you at least attempted to talk about the actual topic unlike a lot of the fools here, at least till your last line. Show me where I said that all "sources" are accurate. You can't; because, I didn't say that. I questioned some forum troll that has nothing better to do than sit at home posting on a board, and calling people names, and trying to discredit actual journalists who know more about football then they do, and actually does have insiders that also know much more of what's going on then he does. I didn't say La Canfora was right did I? I said that only the dumbest of fools would actually just say "yeah he is a liar, and so are any other journalist who use the "sources say".
No where in my post did i agree, or disagree with anything La Canfora said. I just pointed out the completely ignorant, and foolish thing that was said about general journalists that is a clear bold faced lie. Why are you hating on me? Do you guys just hate people who point out the truth? They are sources for a reason. Journalists go to jail protecting them. That's why i pointed out he is the dumbest person on earth in the last 10,000 years if he really believes that. That doesn't mean every source is right, but I bet a significant amount more are, and some fool in a forum denouncing all journalists likely isn't someone who actually knows.
cbbacker said:
Said the guy who is so dumb, that he thinks all reporters are liars. It's amazing how any stories ever get broken since they do nothing but lie. I mean seriously, the Ferguson stuff was all a lie, as tons was reported by "sources", funny how bountygate, spygate, deflategate, and now textgate have all been broken by "sources". Funny how NFL sources alerted people to the suspension of Gordon.
My pussy may hurt a bit, but at least I am not a bitch like you. You are not only a bitch, you are also a liar. Your parents should be ashamed they birthed a liar such as you. You tarnish their good name. Actually they were likely horrible parents, I mean look they raised a liar. I would rather raise a thief, at least there is a chance he is stealing for a good reason. There isn't a good reason to lie, it's just cowardly. I will just put you on ignore now, that way I can talk football with those who want to talk football. I hope you are a better parent then yours were.
and this^ is talking football? talk about 'bold-faced' liars.
you don't want to talk football. you want to come in here like some new little bitch you are and smack talk the browns and their organization.
you're like a lot of other little whiners that just want to say how bad the browns are with no consideration of any positive steps coaches and fans have seen from them this past year.
alright stockton.
-
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
-
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
cbbacker said:
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
BTW the second to last post was actually football related, I might have been mean, but it was football related stupid I was talking about whether the journalists that write about our Browns likely do have unamed sources, and that the original post I wrote about was wrong. Thank you for posting something that just helps me show you being wrong.
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
-
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
cbbacker said:
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
yeah i think i went back 4 or 5 pages to find those responses from you. so why go back further if i couldn't find anything of substance in those pages?
i guess your cunnie ain't all you thought it was cracked up to be.
bug.
now go get your shine box.
-
I was thinking today that had I put $1 billion into a "business", I think I'd have gotten pretty fucking involved in it.
I've said more than once here that the way Jimmy reorganized the Browns was textbook CEO stuff. Add in the clearly defined rolls, responsibilities and expectations that Jimmy, Ray and Pet all spoke about at the time and it sounded perfect. Of course nothing is ever perfect, but I am not sure we are as imperfect as some would have us believe.
Is Farmer attending Monday films with Pet imperfect? Not necessarily...
Is Jimmy green-lighting a trade to move up and tab JM imperfect? Not necessarily... even if the result has been... so far.
You can do many things right but if the one mistake you make is a big one that is all people remember. I see a lot of things being done right with the Browns org. but the mess with JM overshadows everything else. I try to avoid saying things like this because it serves no purpose, what is done is done but if we would have followed our own $100,000 study and taken Bridgewater you just have to wonder where we would be at right now. There is something called loyalty that is almost lost in today's society and especially the cut throat NFL but I would hope Haslam shows some loyalty to Farmer who I believe maybe more than once has fallen on his sword for Jimmy.
... if we would have followed our own $100,000 study and taken Bridgewater you just have to wonder where we would be at right now.
Some studies are authorized to confirm what is already believed. Happens more often than you'd expect.
-
cbbacker said:
Hey dumbass, I think you need to go through those again. Those are called RESPONSES moron. Meaning AFTER I talked football someone responded with NON-football talk to me. Even the original thing i posted calling him out on what he said was still about the "sources" in the football article. I might give you on that particular point I barely talked football, but it was in response to a football post, and was about football. The rest came AFTER some idiot like yourself made a response to it. Yes if someone responds to my football post with insults, and so forth, I will RESPOND with the same if I want to. Are you really this stupid?
So yes, you're pretty stupid you couldn't even follow the chain for posts. But hey nice try making me look like the fool you are. At least if you're going to point out where you think I did something wrong, at least be right you dumb bitch. I think i hear your mommy calling for you. Later troll.
yeah i think i went back 4 or 5 pages to find those responses from you. so why go back further if i couldn't find anything of substance in those pages?
i guess your cunnie ain't all you thought it was cracked up to be.
bug.
now go get your shine box.
yeah i think i went back 4 or 5 pages to find those responses from you. so why go back further if i couldn't find anything of substance in those pages?
i guess your cunnie ain't all you thought it was cracked up to be.
bug.
now go get your shine box.
LoL are you going to just keep agreeing with me? You even say you went back 4 or 5 pages for my RESPONSES which means I was responding to something someone said first stupid. You have shown in two straight posts how stupid you are. I would recommend little one you just get to bed before your mommy takes away your internet. I don't need your help making you look stupid, I can easily do it myself. Please stop agreeing with me.
-
yeah i think i went back 4 or 5 pages to find those responses from you. so why go back further if i couldn't find anything of substance in those pages?
i guess your cunnie ain't all you thought it was cracked up to be.
bug.
now go get your shine box.
LoL are you going to just keep agreeing with me? You even say you went back 4 or 5 pages for my RESPONSES which means I was responding to something someone said first stupid. You have shown in two straight posts how stupid you are. I would recommend little one you just get to bed before your mommy takes away your internet. I don't need your help making you look stupid, I can easily do it myself. Please stop agreeing with me.
cbbacker said:
LoL are you going to just keep agreeing with me? You even say you went back 4 or 5 pages for my RESPONSES which means I was responding to something someone said first stupid. You have shown in two straight posts how stupid you are. I would recommend little one you just get to bed before your mommy takes away your internet. I don't need your help making you look stupid, I can easily do it myself. Please stop agreeing with me.
who's screaming at you? you're a dolt, that's all. no screaming needed.
stay out of the sand box jimmy cuz the cats will try and cover you up.
-
cbbacker said:
LoL are you going to just keep agreeing with me? You even say you went back 4 or 5 pages for my RESPONSES which means I was responding to something someone said first stupid. You have shown in two straight posts how stupid you are. I would recommend little one you just get to bed before your mommy takes away your internet. I don't need your help making you look stupid, I can easily do it myself. Please stop agreeing with me.
who's screaming at you? you're a dolt, that's all. no screaming needed.
stay out of the sand box jimmy cuz the cats will try and cover you up.
who's screaming at you? you're a dolt, that's all. no screaming needed.
stay out of the sand box jimmy cuz the cats will try and cover you up.
LOL are you smoking crack little man? You're a bit to young to be doing that don't ya think? Who said anything about screaming? Are you reading the posts made by cbbacker? You should make sure you are. I didn't say anything about anyone screaming at me. Remember my name is cbbacker. When you say something to me, at least make sure it was really me saying it lol. Young and dumb. I miss those years, ignorance is bliss.
-
it's been real and it's been fun.........but it hasn't been real fun.
keep the great posts coming. it's garnering you a lot of fans.
-
it's been real and it's been fun.........but it hasn't been real fun.
keep the great posts coming. it's garnering you a lot of fans.
it's been real and it's been fun.........but it hasn't been real fun.
keep the great posts coming. it's garnering you a lot of fans.
As long as they want to talk football, those are the only fans I care to speak to. If they just want to troll, I will play along as you can see. I don't mind.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Chill Grasshopper! There are so many numbnuts here you can make fun of all day but your approach kinda sucks.
Wasn't trying to make fun; I was pointing out he made a post about me, that wasn't me. That's all. He said i was questioning why people were screaming at me. I never questioned that. Must have been someone else is all.
-

-
This is starting to remind me of the "I don't know why I started this thread" thread. Mik? Was that yours?
-
This is starting to remind me of the "I don't know why I started this thread" thread. Mik? Was that yours?
This is starting to remind me of the "I don't know why I started this thread" thread. Mik? Was that yours?
probably was if it was rambling and nonsensical and started at 3AM.
my whole beef with these negative threads is that all these 'guys' want to do is talk shit.
"haslam needs to be gone." really, how does that happen exactly? i mean he's not going to fire himself.
"pettine's a pussy and he shouldn't coach ever again even in HS ball." one year? is that what we're down to now?
"we should have picked watkins, manziel is a bust (even though 3/4s of these guys were sucking his dick before the draft) we need to draft WR number one OR let's trade all our picks for mariota."
what a bunch of nonsense.
and cbbacker hasn't posted anything in this thread that defines talking about football. i dare him to go find it.
-
I agree. I keep reading on ESPN comments that Browns fans are done and jumping off the ship. Really? Why the fuck are you bailing now after a mediocre season when they are normally putrid seasons. Where the fuck is PG, we need some fucking positivity in this bitch. I didn't think he had an offseason
-
I would like to see some continuity with the Browns. Part of the previous dysfunction has been the constant changing of personnel. There is no stability in that. It is not like the Browns went 2-14 this past season they went 7-9. I don't understand why some are ready to hit the panic button so quick.
-
This is starting to remind me of the "I don't know why I started this thread" thread. Mik? Was that yours?
probably was if it was rambling and nonsensical and started at 3AM.
my whole beef with these negative threads is that all these 'guys' want to do is talk shit.
"haslam needs to be gone." really, how does that happen exactly? i mean he's not going to fire himself.
"pettine's a pussy and he shouldn't coach ever again even in HS ball." one year? is that what we're down to now?
"we should have picked watkins, manziel is a bust (even though 3/4s of these guys were sucking his dick before the draft) we need to draft WR number one OR let's trade all our picks for mariota."
what a bunch of nonsense.
and cbbacker hasn't posted anything in this thread that defines talking about football. i dare him to go find it.
probably was if it was rambling and nonsensical and started at 3AM.
my whole beef with these negative threads is that all these 'guys' want to do is talk shit.
"haslam needs to be gone." really, how does that happen exactly? i mean he's not going to fire himself.
"pettine's a pussy and he shouldn't coach ever again even in HS ball." one year? is that what we're down to now?
"we should have picked watkins, manziel is a bust (even though 3/4s of these guys were sucking his dick before the draft) we need to draft WR number one OR let's trade all our picks for mariota."
what a bunch of nonsense.
and cbbacker hasn't posted anything in this thread that defines talking about football. i dare him to go find it.
You forgot Shanahan's play calling sucked. Manziel didn't even play 6 full quarters of football, admitted he wasn't doing the stuff he needed to do- but he's "bust".
I would like to see some continuity with the Browns. Part of the previous dysfunction has been the constant changing of personnel. There is no stability in that. It is not like the Browns went 2-14 this past season they went 7-9. I don't understand why some are ready to hit the panic button so quick.
Exactly Pettine looks at least to be the best coach the Browns have hired in a long time. Firing everyone after one year isn't the answer. Only problem is it's going to be tough to improve on that 7-9 record with the brutal schedule the Browns will face this year. At least everyone in the AFC North is in the same boat.
-
This is starting to remind me of the "I don't know why I started this thread" thread. Mik? Was that yours?
probably was if it was rambling and nonsensical and started at 3AM.
my whole beef with these negative threads is that all these 'guys' want to do is talk shit.
"haslam needs to be gone." really, how does that happen exactly? i mean he's not going to fire himself.
"pettine's a pussy and he shouldn't coach ever again even in HS ball." one year? is that what we're down to now?
"we should have picked watkins, manziel is a bust (even though 3/4s of these guys were sucking his dick before the draft) we need to draft WR number one OR let's trade all our picks for mariota."
what a bunch of nonsense.
and cbbacker hasn't posted anything in this thread that defines talking about football. i dare him to go find it.
probably was if it was rambling and nonsensical and started at 3AM.
my whole beef with these negative threads is that all these 'guys' want to do is talk shit.
"haslam needs to be gone." really, how does that happen exactly? i mean he's not going to fire himself.
"pettine's a pussy and he shouldn't coach ever again even in HS ball." one year? is that what we're down to now?
"we should have picked watkins, manziel is a bust (even though 3/4s of these guys were sucking his dick before the draft) we need to draft WR number one OR let's trade all our picks for mariota."
what a bunch of nonsense.
and cbbacker hasn't posted anything in this thread that defines talking about football. i dare him to go find it.
Well now we know you are a liar as well as an stupid person. You said in one of your posts you went back 4-5 pages on my posts, yet I only had to go back 1 single page to hit a football response, here it is, to TCPO.
I am sure you will just flame me TCPO, but I do appreciate your willingness to finally talk football. Let me hedge anything further incase you just read the first couple sentences. I do not, claim these stories are right, or wrong. I do not pretend to believe that some of this "could" be made up. My entire comment earlier was because you said something to the sort of "anyone who says sources say" has nothing. If you truly work in the field, then you know that isn't true. That is the only thing I said. I didn't confirm nor deny what La Canfora said, I didn't say he did, or didn't have an agenda. All I say is most reporters get there stories from sources. That's it. Usually those stories turn out to be accurate, not always, but usually.
The only thing i bring up concerning the La Canfora story is this; about half of what he said has already been said numerous times over the course of the year, and was reported by more then just him. He may have a scoop on a couple things, and he may not, but what he said "to me only" says that he has no reason to really lie. Half of these stories have already been known for months, from others like Mary Kay Cabot, Tony Grossi, and Tom Reed. I remember hearing a month after the draft on Kylie and Booms them arguing about whether Haslam made them draft Johnny. Most of what was said in his article was already known, or had already been said. That's why I tend to believe him. Again that's just me.
Wow what is that 3x straight I have made you out to be a fool? Just stop posting son, you have been shown as being a fool. You say I don't talk football, but only 1 page back is a football post lol. You're an ignorant fool who clearly is a liar. You're a real class act; you just keep talking, and talking even when your wrong. Good job dumbass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
