Skip to content

Dysfunction

Locked The Browns Board
164 41 6.1k
  • And now Jordan Cameron wants out...

  • Can an organization that's been in the dumps really be destroyed? It was already a mess, its just more sensationalized now.

  • @itoldyouso said:

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement

    Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.

    Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.

    @the-gipper said:

    Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.

    Good to know I only have around 9800 more posts until people start to listen to what I have to say.

    I do agree the guy sounds like a dick.

  • This is the Browns and what I have always found peculiar is the amount of fans who think as the calendar turns the next season will be better. I guess I understand the hope but the blind allegiance to a franchise that continually fucks the pooch is odd. While I don't think it's time to blow it up I do think we are looking at mediocrity at best next season and a 4-12 typical debacle as a reality.

  • The media feeds on this kind of story and then you have people believing almost like a self fulfilling prophecy any bad thing that happens in Cleveland is proof positive the club is destined to stay in the cellar.

  • The media feeds on this kind of story and then you have people believing almost like a self fulfilling prophecy any bad thing that happens in Cleveland is proof positive the club is destined to stay in the cellar.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    The media feeds on this kind of story and then you have people believing almost like a self fulfilling prophecy any bad thing that happens in Cleveland is proof positive the club is destined to stay in the cellar.

    Things haven't looked good in a long time. No one really wants to come here and you can't blame them. The media has portrayed the FO as a dumpster fire. The team is a perennial loser. And we have an alcoholic, dug addicted, slacker diva as a qb.

    God I love this team.

  • This is the first time I have ever invaded an enemies team message board cause I think it is ignorant of another fan posting on someone else's message board, but what is going on with your Browns is a slap in the face to ALL NFL fans.

    As a Bills fan, I feel the pain of Browns fans as you folks don't deserve 1/8 of what is going on in Cleveland.

    The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about a bad owner (don't I know about bad owners in Wilson).

    The biggest question is............

    Can the Browns get out of this mess?

  • Even with the second half season collapse the team exceeded expectations this year. The team showed in the Ravens game they haven't quit on Pettine (even with all the drama of Manziel, Gordon and Gilbert) and Pettine is building a team here. This was his first year. Give him a little time.

  • This is the first time I have ever invaded an enemies team message board cause I think it is ignorant of another fan posting on someone else's message board, but what is going on with your Browns is a slap in the face to ALL NFL fans.

    As a Bills fan, I feel the pain of Browns fans as you folks don't deserve 1/8 of what is going on in Cleveland.

    The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about a bad owner (don't I know about bad owners in Wilson).

    The biggest question is............

    Can the Browns get out of this mess?

    @dawginthebills said:

    This is the first time I have ever invaded an enemies team message board cause I think it is ignorant of another fan posting on someone else's message board, but what is going on with your Browns is a slap in the face to ALL NFL fans.

    As a Bills fan, I feel the pain of Browns fans as you folks don't deserve 1/8 of what is going on in Cleveland.

    The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about a bad owner (don't I know about bad owners in Wilson).

    The biggest question is............

    Can the Browns get out of this mess?

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

  • @itoldyouso said:

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement

    Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.

    All the problems you have been trying to get across to the forum?

    You have 5 posts.

    You share an IP with Purple Panty Waste, a Ravens fan.

    And your e-mail address is I luv my Billz

    Bills fan, Ravens fan, Browns troll?

    Give me a good answer so I can decide between giving you a new name or just banning you.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    You share an IP with Purple Panty Waste, a Ravens fan. And your e-mail address is I luv my Billz

    It's good to be the King...

    @ballpeen said:

    Good to know I only have around 9800 more posts until people start to listen to what I have to say.

    YPCMV*

    * Your post count may vary.

  • @dawginthebills said:

    This is the first time I have ever invaded an enemies team message board cause I think it is ignorant of another fan posting on someone else's message board, but what is going on with your Browns is a slap in the face to ALL NFL fans.

    As a Bills fan, I feel the pain of Browns fans as you folks don't deserve 1/8 of what is going on in Cleveland.

    The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about a bad owner (don't I know about bad owners in Wilson).

    The biggest question is............

    Can the Browns get out of this mess?

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

    I guess you are a glass half full type of guy.

    Bitch?????

  • Zombo said:

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

    I guess you are a glass half full type of guy.

    Bitch?????

    @dawginthebills said:

    I guess you are a glass half full type of guy.

    Bitch?????

    I assumed.

    Zombo

  • Mess or not, things have spiraled downwards for the last couple of months. I'm not saying a nose dive but we've got to stop losing altitude or 2-4 wins (again) and a new regime (again) will be the on the horizon. I had high hopes for this team of Farmer / Petine (and still do) but somewhere along the line, their values are getting lost. I actually blame Haslam because I don't respect his values as a businessman and believe he picked Manziel which started the entire mess in the first place.

    The Browns need a real culture leader - and I'm not seeing one. Farmer may not survive this "text-gate" and I think we need someone who really knows what he's doing. I didn't like his comments about Gordon - either cut him or support him, but don't throw a match while he's knee deep in gasoline - especially knowing that this story about texting will soon be released.

    We need a "money ball" type of GM. One who wants to change things and will cut players and throw chairs through locker rooms to make sure it happens.

  • Cut players? You mean like his prize FA RB?

  • Haslam might of destroyed the Browns but just think, we have Johnny's QB coach now! Fuck ya! Johnny is gonna wreck this leauge now! Here we go Johnny, here we go! Ruff, Ruff!

  • Culture... easily tossed around word. Bud Shaw just did it today. I think he missed the mark by and large.

    Cleveland Browns' GM Ray Farmer's prized "culture" needs some serious work -- Bud Shaw

    http://www.cleveland.com/budshaw/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_ray_farmer_jo.html#incart_related_stories

    Of course the culture needs some serious work. It has yet to take root. It has yet to be fully developed, let alone engrained.

    Culture is not a dictate... is not an instantaneous occurrence... is not a Big Bang phenomenon. It's a process. It's Pet giving game day time to players who practiced "like a Brown" and going as far as deactivating ones who did not... even if they were first rounders. And, as I tossed out above, it's Farmer cutting a malcontent at mid-season. These are positive culture shaping moves.

    Shaw's point on Manziel has some merit. If our hierarchy believed they could reign in a flawed player without the support of an established culture they envisioned, or worse yet did not even consider the readiness of the culture, then that is on them. But that is not evidence of the "culture" needing work. It is evidence of those at the top overestimating their impact.

    Culture change is a process and a hard one at that. And the job of establishing a culture is never done... ever... let alone in one year.

    What Bud chose to ignore was the locker room showing signs of helping to shoulder the burden of making the change. It came late. It came at season's end. But it came. And that's a good sign.

  • @itoldyouso said:

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement

    Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.

    Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.

    @the-gipper said:

    Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.

    That just some arbitrary number you came up with. I bet you don't even......................oh wait. Nevermind. LOL! 😆

  • All over the league teams have problems but in Cleveland their problems get put under a magnifying glass and blown out of proportion. For all the bomb throwing the Browns did better than expected this season. Much of my confidence in this club is in Pettine. They finally got it right in hiring a head coach. The team has problems but I want to see how they work out these problems before judging them. Some of the problems are of their own making. They drafted Johnny Manziel with all the red flags. They swung for the fence with JM and struck out. Now Farmer may have been caught texting plays to Shannahan. If true it was a dumb thing to do and we may have found a new way to throw away a draft pick. Bottom line though for me I want to give them 2- 3 years to see if they can work through this.

  • @dawginthebills said:

    This is the first time I have ever invaded an enemies team message board cause I think it is ignorant of another fan posting on someone else's message board, but what is going on with your Browns is a slap in the face to ALL NFL fans.

    As a Bills fan, I feel the pain of Browns fans as you folks don't deserve 1/8 of what is going on in Cleveland.

    The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about a bad owner (don't I know about bad owners in Wilson).

    The biggest question is............

    Can the Browns get out of this mess?

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    What mess Bitch?

    We went from 4-12 to 7-9.

    We have tons of cap space, tons of draft picks, 4 All-Pros ... we just need a QB ... same mess you got.

    Farmer sends a text and it is a "mess"?

    I would have texted that pussy Shanihan too and told him to get a set.

    Zombo

    +1

  • http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement


    Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.

    @itoldyouso said:

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement

    Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.

    FYI- your source HATES the Browns. It's been documented on other forums. Nope- you're one of the biggest negative Nancys noobs we've seen. That stuff may be true- or it may not. NONE of it is on the record- and you can bet big bucks Can't-for-ya picked and chose which anonymous sources would paint the Browns in the worst possible light.

    "It's LaCanfora...has he ever said anything positive about the Browns since his boy Lomtardi got shit canned? Has he ever said anything to put Lomtardi in a negative light, ever?

    Hell no! He's the b'more guy with an agenda, egged on by an incompetent Lomtardi who's bitter 'cause he knows he's inept.

    Even if the Browns had constructive arguments about players it would be construed as chaos." quote- the 'Tard.

    PS Zombo is currently on high fraud troll alert- and I'll tell you that guy.

    @browns149 said:

    Isn't the guy who wrote this, a friend of Lombardi?

    Bingo!!!! And pissed his friend got fired. Lombardi does a nice job- to steal one of Ghoolie's lines- "fetching coffee for Bill".

    Shanahan best OC available? So good he got fired in Washington?