Skip to content

who do you hate?

The Browns Board
66 32 2.8k
  • I certainly understand that Michael Vick did his time. I don't think he should be denied the right to earn a living. His crime is in the past. I just think that nobody does shit like that unless he is a sick fuck. Like if you raped and killed a child and went to prison for a few months, like in Vermont, and never did it again you are still a sick fuck. Anyway I do kind of agree with Big Z about suh. I hate him but probably wouldn't if he played dirty for us. Remember when we were thinking about Joey Porter? He was never really a dick to his own team mates just the opposition.

    WSS

  • And hornworms can go right to hell along with zebra mussels.

    WSS

  • I hate pople who can't speall

  • @westside-steve said:

    who do you hate?

    Forbes!

  • @westside-steve said:

    who do you hate?

    Forbes!

    @tour2ma said:

    Forbes!

    George?

    WSS

  • I hate old articles that are not current. OP posted link from 2013

  • I hate shipping charges

  • I hate the seahawks and the steelers about equally right now. I dislike michigan but don't outright hate them.

  • How about making it real. Is there anyone who you would gladly put a bullet in his/her brain?

    On a non-specific basis, perhaps some of these ISIS/Al Qaeda assholes.

  • No. Isis sure. Athletes no.

  • Gladly?

    Nah.

    WSS

  • i really dislike the kardashians and the kanyes of the world. fake no talent hacks who've morphed entertainment and music into something unrecognizable.

    isis is on another level. a bullet to the head is too good for those fucks.

  • Johnny manziel, the kid in 2nd grade who always told on me, al sharpton, Canadians, mr. Crabs' whale daughter on spongebob, and amy poehler

  • I hate everybody. I especially hate big ego seasqawk jerks like Sherman and Lynch and I hate ALL of the squeelers. every one of them. and their coach too. I hate him EXTRA!!! And I hate Dalton and his bushy orange eyebrows. I fucking HATE bushy orange anything!!! And I hate anyone who fucks with my Browns. Which means I now hate the little rat Shanahan, holmgren and anyone named lerner.. And I always hated Lombardi. He's justa touch below a brain dead Retarded person. And I hate hate hate hate Ray Lewis. What a fuck head he is. And Brady Quinn? I hate him too. He has muscle for brains. What a douche. Should be doing tighty whitey ads, not playing football. And I hate Boomer Esiason/. Hey, just the name Boomer makes me want to puke/ And, you know who else I hate? Do ya? Tony Romo and the rest of his faggish cowboys. Why? Why not. He's a dick and they are dicks and Jerry Jones sucks knobs while watching gay porn. And I think Andrew Luck looks like a caveman, so I hate him too. What an ugly sack he is. Oh, and that Hammer guy on the radio?? Hate him more than anything on this planet. Would rather force rusty nails into my ears, than listen to that squeal pig talk about anything. And another thing, Russell Wilson?? Fuck him. I hate him too. And I hate Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon, Making a laughing stock of my beloved Browns. Fuck you both. HATE HATE HATE HATE you both....

    And I HATE Subway, McDonalds, Burger King AND Taco Bell because their food SUCKS!!!! and makes me shit

    @manzier said:

    I hate everybody. I especially hate big ego seasqawk jerks like Sherman and Lynch and I hate ALL of the squeelers. every one of them. and their coach too. I hate him EXTRA!!! And I hate Dalton and his bushy orange eyebrows. I fucking HATE bushy orange anything!!! And I hate anyone who fucks with my Browns. Which means I now hate the little rat Shanahan, holmgren and anyone named lerner.. And I always hated Lombardi. He's justa touch below a brain dead Retarded person. And I hate hate hate hate Ray Lewis. What a fuck head he is. And Brady Quinn? I hate him too. He has muscle for brains. What a douche. Should be doing tighty whitey ads, not playing football. And I hate Boomer Esiason/. Hey, just the name Boomer makes me want to puke/ And, you know who else I hate? Do ya? Tony Romo and the rest of his faggish cowboys. Why? Why not. He's a dick and they are dicks and Jerry Jones sucks knobs while watching gay porn. And I think Andrew Luck looks like a caveman, so I hate him too. What an ugly sack he is. Oh, and that Hammer guy on the radio?? Hate him more than anything on this planet. Would rather force rusty nails into my ears, than listen to that squeal pig talk about anything. And another thing, Russell Wilson?? Fuck him. I hate him too. And I hate Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon, Making a laughing stock of my beloved Browns. Fuck you both. HATE HATE HATE HATE you both....

    And I HATE Subway, McDonalds, Burger King AND Taco Bell because their food SUCKS!!!! and makes me shit

    U_mad_troll_gif.gif

  • I hate replay

  • Don't hate the guy, but Suh is a douche. His cheap ass move of stepping on Rodgers cost the Packers a shot at the Superbowl.

    Or maybe it was the defense chocking in the fourth quarter, but I'd rather blame him...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Forbes!

    George?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    George?

    Nah... your namesake...

  • Haslamn = Daniel Snyder 2.0

  • Actually, I'm offended that you would call that rothlicksboogerrapistsombeech a meatball.

    Meatballs deserve far better. Did you know, that meatballs originated as an American

    addition to pasta?

    You can add some great herbs, like rosemary, to meatballs, to improve their taste,

    and make them more healthy.

    I "hate" (in the Shakespearan Westside Stevian sense) all the squeelers and their bandwagon "fans",

    and I "hate" the cheapshot players on other teams like Detroit, Patriots, etc.

    And I "hate" all pro basketball, and soccer, and most other sports on tv, especially bowling and tennis,

    and hockey unless it's the olympics.

    Seriously, who the hell can be intrigued with the "bick...bock...bick..bock" of tennis on tv, unless you

    have been drinking and you're one of the more stupid steeler fans ?

    I "hate" asparagus. There doesn't seem to be a way to cook it that doesn't make it slimey. I "hate" that.

    And I "hate" tomato hornworms. Look here - you can go look them up - they can be 3" long, about 1/3" wide,

    and have a horn that is about 1/4 inch that looks menacing, but it is harmless....

    but even they are more likeable than most steeler fans. But as far as REALLY HATING...

    I hate sodium nitrate. They put that garbage in hotdogs, bacon, baloney... and it isn't good for you.

    And I hate those hotdogs, bacon that doesn't have sodium nitrate, because instead of being 3 or 4 bucks,

    they are more like $13 - $17.

    But troublemaking trolls who frequent our board rank way, way down there with the squeelers and their "fans".

    @calfoxwc said:

    And I "hate" all pro basketball, and soccer, and most other sports on tv, especially bowling and tennis,

    and hockey unless it's the olympics.

    Seriously, who the hell can be intrigued with the "bick...bock...bick..bock" of tennis on tv, unless you

    have been drinking and you're one of the more stupid steeler fans ?

    I "hate" asparagus. There doesn't seem to be a way to cook it that doesn't make it slimey. I "hate" that.

    And I "hate" tomato hornworms. Look here - you can go look them up - they can be 3" long, about 1/3" wide,

    and have a horn that is about 1/4 inch that looks menacing, but it is harmless....

    but even they are more likeable than most steeler fans. But as far as REALLY HATING...

    I hate sodium nitrate. They put that garbage in hotdogs, bacon, baloney... and it isn't good for you.

    And I hate those hotdogs, bacon that doesn't have sodium nitrate, because instead of being 3 or 4 bucks,

    they are more like $13 - $17.

    Cavs,my man. Soccer is the #1 sport the world- you haven't got the message. I played competitive tennis. Those guys are playing a sport I don't recognize.

    Great- I don't like asparagus either. We can agree on that.

    NaNO3 I love it- keeps the evil bugs away. I'm afraid of uncured stuff. 🙂 Glad I don't like tomatoes either- and I've yet to see a live hornworm. I hate possums & birds that eat my grapes, and squirrels that think my pretty sunflowers are a nice snack.

  • Cavs,my man. Soccer is the #1 sport the world- you haven't got the message. I played competitive tennis. Those guys are playing a sport I don't recognize.



    Great- I don't like asparagus either. We can agree on that.



    NaNO3 I love it- keeps the evil bugs away. I'm afraid of uncured stuff. 🙂 Glad I don't like tomatoes either- and I've yet to see a live hornworm. I hate possums & birds that eat my grapes, and squirrels that think my pretty sunflowers are a nice snack. Mr. Hoorta


    ************************************************


    I root for the Cavs, but I still remember Mark Price getting elbowed in the face with no foul called, or maybe


    it was the bad guy wasn't booted out of basketball... and I remember watching Michael Jordan taking 5 big steps to


    the basket and no traveling called... you know?



    but you are a stronger man than I, sir, because soccer is a silly sport, right along with tennis, ...and I forgot to golf, and those sports


    make me cringe. Unless we go play golf on a par 3, then it's okay. But as a spectator sport.... nah.



    Oh, and I honestly hate yellow jackets. Those suckers will come after you. This summer, doing battle with a big


    bunch of them, I had to run and jump into the pine trees because at first, I was spraying them, and all of a sudden,


    a bunch stormed out of the stupid hole, and some other ones coming back to the hive came after me.


    If I hadn't ducked, one of em would have stung me right on the eyeball. Ya gotta know how to duck real good,


    if ya aren't all that fast.....



    tomato hornworm



    31734068.jpg