total apathy.
-
Some of you act as if your first born child is addicted to heroin or that your wife has been fucking the neighbor's son for two years. This is just football. I know it is easy to latch on to it as if it's the most important thing in our lives, but it isn't, not even close.
Just hang on for the ride, there are so many unknown variables. To try and judge how the Browns will look in February is a fool's errand. We should count ourselves lucky if a mediocre football teams is the biggest source of conflict in our life. -
This is why you shouldn't do drugs.
And what is your solution?
And what is your solution?
Tolerate the shitshow that will be the 2015 season and hope we finally get the QB position right in 2016, which has a deep QB class.
-
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
-
Hello. My name is Bill and I am a Browns addict. This is for my fellow addicts so you can follow the NFL combine on NFL Network.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/161576/2015-nfl-scouting-combine-player-schedule
-
Some of you act as if your first born child is addicted to heroin or that your wife has been fucking the neighbor's son for two years. This is just football. I know it is easy to latch on to it as if it's the most important thing in our lives, but it isn't, not even close.
Just hang on for the ride, there are so many unknown variables. To try and judge how the Browns will look in February is a fool's errand. We should count ourselves lucky if a mediocre football teams is the biggest source of conflict in our life.... addicted to heroine...
I just had a "The Commitments" flashback...
-
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
-
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
The best route I see now is make improvements on our defense. We can be a very good defensive team. I don't totally buy into that defense alone wins you games, you have to have some offense. I think Hoyer may give us enough offense.
-
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
Let the good times roll!
-
How the season goes in 2015 is up in the air with the decisions that are going to be made going into the season. If they go with starting JM I can't see it going well. I believe the team has enough talent with a veteran QB or Hoyer they can compete. 2016 is probably the year to go after the right QB.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
We don't have a QB. Hoyer, right now, is our best shot at success. We all know where his ceiling is and we know he doesn't want to come here. There are no good options in FA and no reasonable options in trade. Apparently we're talking with McCown - Oh boy, I'm so excited for Josh McCown. Johnny Manziel was a waste of a pick and set us back two years. We're playing the AFCW and NFCW. We're learning a new offense. We can't retain free agents. We're going to dick up the uniforms. What a great day it is to be a Browns fan.
Heeerre Man, Hit This...

-
half these kids on here act as though rooting for the browns for 5-10 years is a death sentence.
if that was the case i'd be dead 30 years ago.
this is the way we roll. ups, downs, sides to sides........like the old blue streak at cedar point. you wanna put your hands up but if you do it at the wrong time you'll be launched into sandusky bay.
-
half these kids on here act as though rooting for the browns for 5-10 years is a death sentence.
if that was the case i'd be dead 30 years ago.
this is the way we roll. ups, downs, sides to sides........like the old blue streak at cedar point. you wanna put your hands up but if you do it at the wrong time you'll be launched into sandusky bay.
half these kids on here act as though rooting for the browns for 5-10 years is a death sentence.
if that was the case i'd be dead 30 years ago.
this is the way we roll. ups, downs, sides to sides........like the old blue streak at cedar point. you wanna put your hands up but if you do it at the wrong time you'll be launched into sandusky bay.
I was born in the late 80s. The only ups I remember are blowing the wildcard to Pittsburgh and Derek Anderson's magical season.
-
half these kids on here act as though rooting for the browns for 5-10 years is a death sentence.
if that was the case i'd be dead 30 years ago.
this is the way we roll. ups, downs, sides to sides........like the old blue streak at cedar point. you wanna put your hands up but if you do it at the wrong time you'll be launched into sandusky bay.
I was born in the late 80s. The only ups I remember are blowing the wildcard to Pittsburgh and Derek Anderson's magical season.
I was born in the late 80s. The only ups I remember are blowing the wildcard to Pittsburgh and Derek Anderson's magical season.
I got to watch all the 80s failures as a little kid. 6,7, and 9 is not too young to feel heartbreaking losses.
-
I actually think my expectations may have risen, Johnny Manziel was a terrible pick, but you are correct that this franchise is a clusterfuck.
-
"We will Franchise tag Rubin or Sheard"
Zero chance on either of those IMO. Rubinwas wildly overpaid for his production last year and would require a significant bump. Sheard is *fine* but would command top 5 OLB money, and he's not worth close to that. 2 sacks?
I'd be surprised if we franchise anyone this year.
"We will Franchise tag Rubin or Sheard"
Zero chance on either of those IMO. Rubinwas wildly overpaid for his production last year and would require a significant bump. Sheard is *fine* but would command top 5 OLB money, and he's not worth close to that. 2 sacks?
I'd be surprised if we franchise anyone this year.
If they can't resign him, the Browns will almost certainly tag Gipson.
-
-
"We will Franchise tag Rubin or Sheard"
Zero chance on either of those IMO. Rubinwas wildly overpaid for his production last year and would require a significant bump. Sheard is *fine* but would command top 5 OLB money, and he's not worth close to that. 2 sacks?
I'd be surprised if we franchise anyone this year.
If they can't resign him, the Browns will almost certainly tag Gipson.
-
I'll keep feeding the addicts in denial.
NFL Network beginning 9am eastern time tomorrow showcasing prospect testing.
-
Another scandal
. Pettine said about Justin Gilbert βI donβt want to get into it,β Pettine said. βItβs very personal.βThis stuff cannot possibly be going on with other NFL teams where every word gets twisted and magnified ridiculously out of proportion.
Really, the coach saying the issues with Gilbert is personal is that bad??
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login