Skip to content

total apathy.

The Browns Board
97 27 3.2k
  • @tour2ma said:

    because there is not ILB worth the #19.

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    @walterwhite said:

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

    @secondwave said:

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

    No, we can still use a LB....at least for depth if not for the future. Dansby is up there.

  • @secondwave said:

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

    No, we can still use a LB....at least for depth if not for the future. Dansby is up there.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, we can still use a LB....at least for depth if not for the future. Dansby is up there.

    at #19? I think we have more glaring needs, tbh.

    If Perryman fell in the 2nd round, different story.

  • If the top 3 DL's (Williams, Brown, Shelton) are gone and Collins or Peat is there at #12, I take either one. Collins looked very good at the combine today, just as he did in the senior bowl. But I doubt he will still be there.

  • Stop talking about the draft. This thread is to illustrate how I don't care who we draft until they start winning.

  • I've been reading these threads for awhile. Not excited about this years draft.

  • @tour2ma said:

    because there is not ILB worth the #19.

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    @walterwhite said:

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    I know you love him, Walter, but no, he's not

    @texasag1969 said:

    If the top 3 DL's (Williams, Brown, Shelton) are gone and Collins or Peat is there at #12, I take either one. Collins looked very good at the combine today, just as he did in the senior bowl. But I doubt he will still be there.

    Just not seeing what you are in Collins, Ag...

    On the other hand Peat has the weirdest body I think I've ever seen. Hard to believe he can move like he does with that much mass from the waist down. I think his picture is now in the dictionary next to "low center of gravity".

    Jake Fisher looked fantastic. Moved every bit as well as I thought he would and appeared bulkier. He helped himself immensely.

    And ya gotta love Ali "Where-the-fuck-is-Hobart" Marpet... no one helped himself more...

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Stop talking about the draft. This thread is to illustrate how I don't care who we draft until they start winning.

    Don't look now, but your cart is in front of your horse...

  • No its not. Because just about everyone we've drafted in 15 years is a bum. The draft means nothing until those players can produce

  • time to get off the herron. all it does is bring everybody down.

  • You're free to not read this thread and make up some new fantasy land thread where the browns organization isn't completely lost in the woods

  • so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?

    i mean root for the team or not.

    i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

    @secondwave said:

    Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.

    Agree on Kirksey. And I don't get all the Depth talk on the OL as a top pick, maybe OL 5,6 round. Our Glaring needs are at QB, Feature WR and a Run Stopper and Pass Rusher on top of a Jim Leonard says he's Retiring.. I do agree we must find better backup's on OL than what's on our roster but I hope we can find it in later rounds. You would hope Your 1st and 2nd round picks are starter's at needed positions. I don't see we need to see Greco or Schwartz starting on sidelines is needed. And Backup Talent Starting other Positions...

  • so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?

    i mean root for the team or not.

    i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.

    @miktoxic said:

    so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?

    i mean root for the team or not.

    i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.

    Do you understand the difference between miserable and apathetic? I'm here because I'm active on multiple different forums in this board

  • don't care dude.

    tired of all the bitching and moaning about the franchise.

    anyone that doesn't like the browns because they aren't living up to their expectations can always jump on the patriots bandwagon.

  • For me as long as I believe the Browns are doing their best to get a winning team on the field I will support them. There is no good reason for the Browns to have been stuck in mediocrity for all these years. None. Not in the NFL that is geared towards parity.

    The people who mismanaged this team are gone. We have new people in place who are committed to winning.

  • Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.

    Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.

  • don't care dude.

    tired of all the bitching and moaning about the franchise.

    anyone that doesn't like the browns because they aren't living up to their expectations can always jump on the patriots bandwagon.

    @miktoxic said:

    don't care dude.

    the only sentence in your response that's relevant
  • Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.

    Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.

    Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.

    +1

    Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.

  • @miktoxic said:

    don't care dude.

    the only sentence in your response that's relevant

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    the only sentence in your response that's relevant

    I dont think you've ever made a relevant post either...all I ever see is bitchy whiny spoiled crybaby little girl stuff.....

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Stop talking about the draft. This thread is to illustrate how I don't care who we draft until they start winning.

    and , I think, their replies illustrate how little they care about how little you care....

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't look now, but your cart is in front of your horse...

    ha....yes it is.....

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No its not. Because just about everyone we've drafted in 15 years is a bum. The draft means nothing until those players can produce

    Draft doesn't matter until we win?... yet it is the path we need to take TO win.....so, um, yes it is......

    @miktoxic said:

    all it does is bring everybody down.

    Wanna really get brought down?.......try watching a game with the OP in the Tavern....OY!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.

    Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.

    +1

    Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.

    @bob806 said:

    +1

    Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.

    And if the next one on my board does not appear to be one a team or 4 coming up does not want, then trade down for extra picks and value.

    No more trading up. Does not work for the Browns.