total apathy.
-
Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick
I know you love him, Walter, but no, he's not
If the top 3 DL's (Williams, Brown, Shelton) are gone and Collins or Peat is there at #12, I take either one. Collins looked very good at the combine today, just as he did in the senior bowl. But I doubt he will still be there.
Just not seeing what you are in Collins, Ag...
On the other hand Peat has the weirdest body I think I've ever seen. Hard to believe he can move like he does with that much mass from the waist down. I think his picture is now in the dictionary next to "low center of gravity".
Jake Fisher looked fantastic. Moved every bit as well as I thought he would and appeared bulkier. He helped himself immensely.
And ya gotta love Ali "Where-the-fuck-is-Hobart" Marpet... no one helped himself more...
Stop talking about the draft. This thread is to illustrate how I don't care who we draft until they start winning.
Don't look now, but your cart is in front of your horse...
-
No its not. Because just about everyone we've drafted in 15 years is a bum. The draft means nothing until those players can produce
-
time to get off the herron. all it does is bring everybody down.
-
You're free to not read this thread and make up some new fantasy land thread where the browns organization isn't completely lost in the woods
-
so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?
i mean root for the team or not.
i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.
-
Denzel Perryman, the best run stopper in the draft is worth the 19th pick
Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.
Kirksey will be fine in the role of ILB, he really started blossoming by the last 5 games. With Dansby coming back, I don't understand how the glaring needs of DL, OL, & WR are superseded by that of a run-stopper's talent.
Agree on Kirksey. And I don't get all the Depth talk on the OL as a top pick, maybe OL 5,6 round. Our Glaring needs are at QB, Feature WR and a Run Stopper and Pass Rusher on top of a Jim Leonard says he's Retiring.. I do agree we must find better backup's on OL than what's on our roster but I hope we can find it in later rounds. You would hope Your 1st and 2nd round picks are starter's at needed positions. I don't see we need to see Greco or Schwartz starting on sidelines is needed. And Backup Talent Starting other Positions...
-
so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?
i mean root for the team or not.
i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.
so, why are you still here if it makes you so miserable?
i mean root for the team or not.
i know if something is making me this crab-assed pissed i leave it alone and move on, not take it to my friends and make it their problem too.
Do you understand the difference between miserable and apathetic? I'm here because I'm active on multiple different forums in this board
-
don't care dude.
tired of all the bitching and moaning about the franchise.
anyone that doesn't like the browns because they aren't living up to their expectations can always jump on the patriots bandwagon.
-
For me as long as I believe the Browns are doing their best to get a winning team on the field I will support them. There is no good reason for the Browns to have been stuck in mediocrity for all these years. None. Not in the NFL that is geared towards parity.
The people who mismanaged this team are gone. We have new people in place who are committed to winning.
-
Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.
Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.
-
don't care dude.
tired of all the bitching and moaning about the franchise.
anyone that doesn't like the browns because they aren't living up to their expectations can always jump on the patriots bandwagon.
-
Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.
Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.
Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.
Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.
+1
Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.
-
the only sentence in your response that's relevant
I dont think you've ever made a relevant post either...all I ever see is bitchy whiny spoiled crybaby little girl stuff.....
Stop talking about the draft. This thread is to illustrate how I don't care who we draft until they start winning.
and , I think, their replies illustrate how little they care about how little you care....
Don't look now, but your cart is in front of your horse...
ha....yes it is.....
No its not. Because just about everyone we've drafted in 15 years is a bum. The draft means nothing until those players can produce
Draft doesn't matter until we win?... yet it is the path we need to take TO win.....so, um, yes it is......
all it does is bring everybody down.
Wanna really get brought down?.......try watching a game with the OP in the Tavern....OY!
-
Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.
Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.
+1
Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.
+1
Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.
And if the next one on my board does not appear to be one a team or 4 coming up does not want, then trade down for extra picks and value.
No more trading up. Does not work for the Browns.
-
If the draft sim scenarios I've been seeing lately are any indication, it's been looking like we would end up in prime trading territory this year. If we haven't traded up, it's been looking more and more like we might be trading down.
For the longest time I could get Shelton even with a trade down as long as I ended up picking before SF. Now? Shelton's going to CHI regularly and the best picks available at 12 are OTs or CBs.
Hopefully the Combine, and Pro days to come, reshuffle things some.
-
If the draft sim scenarios I've been seeing lately are any indication, it's been looking like we would end up in prime trading territory this year. If we haven't traded up, it's been looking more and more like we might be trading down.
For the longest time I could get Shelton even with a trade down as long as I ended up picking before SF. Now? Shelton's going to CHI regularly and the best picks available at 12 are OTs or CBs.
Hopefully the Combine, and Pro days to come, reshuffle things some.
If the draft sim scenarios I've been seeing lately are any indication, it's been looking like we would end up in prime trading territory this year.
Yep, you never know how the actual draft will go, but for me there are only a few guys I like at #12. There are about 8 guys Id take, but am thinking none will make it to us...
After the first 5-6 players, the talent drops and maintains.... dont see too many standouts. So would love a trade down if I cant have one of my top 8...
-
Cysco-sorry to keep pissing on your apathy with overwhelming optimism about now getting our value for the trade down last year. 10 picks with so many (6) in the first 4 rounds is exciting to me. A chance to really build from the inside out in what I think is a very deep draft across the board.
Tour-Fisher did look great and I think all that speed and lateral quickness translates well in zone blocking movement schemes. This draft will be like a kid in a candy store for the Browns if they just don't f'n chase another QB.
+1
Stand pat and draft the players on your board you value. This bullshit of trading picks has gotten us nowhere.
-
And....
I'm not choked up with the idea of trading a number one for Sam Bradford. The Cleveland Clinic has plenty of money.
WSS
Thats fine. But the Browns use University Hospitals now.
-
Whining doesn't cut it in football. That is what I love about Pettine, he is a tough bulldog coach with no whine about him. It is what I hated about Shannahan. (32 power point presentation of documented complaints...UGH) Glad to see him gone with his whining complaining attitude. Among other things football is forcing your will on the other team. I don't believe Pettine spends as much time preparing for what the other team is going to do as much as he does in preparing for what our team is going to do on the field. I like that about him. I like someone who doesn't have any quit in them. I don't think apathy is any kind of word that applies to a team coached by Pettine.
-
No apathy here. I am a fan. A season ticket holder who lives 600 miles away. I make 6 games a year.
Nope......no apathy. Being a fan is who I am and going to games is what I do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login