Get Real
-
I usually cringe at the race card, I'm surprised at myself for pulling it. I guess it's reserved for sheer lunacy that can't be explained in any other way. I'm not saying that Bridgewater is the next Aaron Rodgers, all I'm saying is that showed good growth as a rookie and has promise moving into the future, something Manziel hasn't even come close to doing. Furthermore, Bridgewater isn't a running QB, he had fewer rushing attempts than Andrew Luck. He's a guy who looks to pass first but has the ability to escape the pocket if needed.
I usually cringe at the race card, I'm surprised at myself for pulling it. I guess it's reserved for sheer lunacy that can't be explained in any other way. I'm not saying that Bridgewater is the next Aaron Rodgers, all I'm saying is that showed good growth as a rookie and has promise moving into the future, something Manziel hasn't even come close to doing. Furthermore, Bridgewater isn't a running QB, he had fewer rushing attempts than Andrew Luck. He's a guy who looks to pass first but has the ability to escape the pocket if needed.
Johnny Manziel was supposed to be the black quarterback that we all thought Russel Wilson could be.
-
The Manziel pick makes it more difficult going forward. Not impossible. It is not like the team does not have talent, it does.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login