Pull the trigger on Kevin White!
-
The condition of this team won't be 'fixed' in one offseason. It's going to take 2 offseason cycles to get the Browns into perennial playoff contenders like the top 6-8 franchises in football.
Detailed is my plan to facilitate that reality:
Glaring holes at QB and WR1 is all the rage among fans to get answered this offseason. But solid O-line play is of paramount importance to evaluate a QB... so sieves at RG & RT won't do in 2015... they are MUST upgrades THIS offseason.
Stopped reading right here...
-
In traditional defenses - yes; zone blitz defenses...
Here's a replay of the TD I spoke of that earlier in the thread...
Awesome anecdotal reply... Trumps the shit out of my accumulated game data.
How often are zone blitzes run in a given game?
Awesome anecdotal reply... Trumps the shit out of my accumulated game data.
How often are zone blitzes run in a given game?
People that grew up sweating in jock straps tend to prefer looking at film, formations on film and tendencies so they can play and/or coach better at the school district/college they're getting paid to do that for. People that grew up sniffing jock straps prefer to spend all their time making all their conclusions from statistics. Why do I get the feeling you were once a huge Jay Cutler fan? "Yeah, did you see that monstrous 4th quarter Cutler had when Denver was down 30 points so they only lost by 13? That kid's a keeper." Meanwhile film is showing why all that was possible like prevent defenses, backups and a willingness to give up underneath in exchange for clock.
Am I supposed to be impressed you can look at stats all day and make a conclusion like Hoyer was projecting way more than 8 TD passes to the WR Corps in 2014 if Mack didn't get hurt. Yeah, the problem with that light bulb moment from you is 3 TD passes came at the expense of the 2-14 Titans that were only on our schedule once. YOUR conclusion-based stats see that as projecting 45 TD passes over 16 games with Travis Benjamin projecting 32 TD receptions IF Alex Mack doesn't get hurt. Hoyer still had opportunities to make doable throws that he couldn't make. And get this - film actually showed us some flawed/lost mechanics from Hoyer that were correctable even without Alex Mack.
I figured when I saw you visited my profile, you had already completed a panic attack or 2. My dumb jock vibe must have triggered some unpleasant memories of you getting fanny snapped by wet towels from the football, basketball or baseball team. So apparently when you thought you were seeing newbies in this thread like me and Naberius - you thought it was the perfect time for you to unleash your revenge of the towel boy. That's a real trophy case moment any parent would be proud of.
If you're gonna get full of yourself and condascend to people you have ZERO clue about their football backgrounds with - you're gonna have to give me something better than 8 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2014 is better than 20 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2007. You might even want to follow the flow of discussion rather than jumping into the 3rd or 4th page so you get where somebody is coming from. Then again, you didn't care. Not your purpose...
I showed you film because it doesn't lie; and your reaction to it told me all it needed to. Most people that HAVE a life don't give a crap about how many times a zone blitz team blitzes. They care more about when our favorite team made them pay for doing so. You're the stat guy - do you remember what our rushing numbers reflected at the end of the first quarter looked like in that 2nd Pittsburgh Game? I only remember the replays slam dunking we gotta do something to stop them from outnumbering or 5-6 blockers. Having the ability to beat them over the top more than once with Cameron that day - MADE them adjust their crowd vrs our point of attack for better rushing results the final 3 quarters with and without Mack.
I don't give a crap that you didn't want to give me a chance; BUT you could have shown a lot more class to a fairly new guy like Naberius that only wants to talk football. He seems a lot more about sharing a common bond with Browns' fans than you. All I've seen outta you is a bunch of nervous Shakespeare with an emphasis on the Shakes. You know why a jittery Barney Fife type likes to flash his badge in front of witnesses? Because when/if all Hell breaks loose - the only person he's capable of shooting with his gun is himself. The sad thing is the person he's flashing this badge at already knows this. Put the gun down kid...
-
Tour, tia, Mudfly....
To answer you, Flugel, some guys think they got the patent on intellectual enlightenment...
others just don't like to read very much... especially if it's intelligent matter/content (mudfly)
-
Awesome anecdotal reply... Trumps the shit out of my accumulated game data.
How often are zone blitzes run in a given game?
People that grew up sweating in jock straps tend to prefer looking at film, formations on film and tendencies so they can play and/or coach better at the school district/college they're getting paid to do that for. People that grew up sniffing jock straps prefer to spend all their time making all their conclusions from statistics. Why do I get the feeling you were once a huge Jay Cutler fan? "Yeah, did you see that monstrous 4th quarter Cutler had when Denver was down 30 points so they only lost by 13? That kid's a keeper." Meanwhile film is showing why all that was possible like prevent defenses, backups and a willingness to give up underneath in exchange for clock.
Am I supposed to be impressed you can look at stats all day and make a conclusion like Hoyer was projecting way more than 8 TD passes to the WR Corps in 2014 if Mack didn't get hurt. Yeah, the problem with that light bulb moment from you is 3 TD passes came at the expense of the 2-14 Titans that were only on our schedule once. YOUR conclusion-based stats see that as projecting 45 TD passes over 16 games with Travis Benjamin projecting 32 TD receptions IF Alex Mack doesn't get hurt. Hoyer still had opportunities to make doable throws that he couldn't make. And get this - film actually showed us some flawed/lost mechanics from Hoyer that were correctable even without Alex Mack.
I figured when I saw you visited my profile, you had already completed a panic attack or 2. My dumb jock vibe must have triggered some unpleasant memories of you getting fanny snapped by wet towels from the football, basketball or baseball team. So apparently when you thought you were seeing newbies in this thread like me and Naberius - you thought it was the perfect time for you to unleash your revenge of the towel boy. That's a real trophy case moment any parent would be proud of.
If you're gonna get full of yourself and condascend to people you have ZERO clue about their football backgrounds with - you're gonna have to give me something better than 8 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2014 is better than 20 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2007. You might even want to follow the flow of discussion rather than jumping into the 3rd or 4th page so you get where somebody is coming from. Then again, you didn't care. Not your purpose...
I showed you film because it doesn't lie; and your reaction to it told me all it needed to. Most people that HAVE a life don't give a crap about how many times a zone blitz team blitzes. They care more about when our favorite team made them pay for doing so. You're the stat guy - do you remember what our rushing numbers reflected at the end of the first quarter looked like in that 2nd Pittsburgh Game? I only remember the replays slam dunking we gotta do something to stop them from outnumbering or 5-6 blockers. Having the ability to beat them over the top more than once with Cameron that day - MADE them adjust their crowd vrs our point of attack for better rushing results the final 3 quarters with and without Mack.
I don't give a crap that you didn't want to give me a chance; BUT you could have shown a lot more class to a fairly new guy like Naberius that only wants to talk football. He seems a lot more about sharing a common bond with Browns' fans than you. All I've seen outta you is a bunch of nervous Shakespeare with an emphasis on the Shakes. You know why a jittery Barney Fife type likes to flash his badge in front of witnesses? Because when/if all Hell breaks loose - the only person he's capable of shooting with his gun is himself. The sad thing is the person he's flashing this badge at already knows this. Put the gun down kid...
People that grew up sweating in jock straps tend to prefer looking at film, formations on film and tendencies so they can play and/or coach better at the school district/college they're getting paid to do that for. People that grew up sniffing jock straps prefer to spend all their time making all their conclusions from statistics. Why do I get the feeling you were once a huge Jay Cutler fan? "Yeah, did you see that monstrous 4th quarter Cutler had when Denver was down 30 points so they only lost by 13? That kid's a keeper." Meanwhile film is showing why all that was possible like prevent defenses, backups and a willingness to give up underneath in exchange for clock.
Am I supposed to be impressed you can look at stats all day and make a conclusion like Hoyer was projecting way more than 8 TD passes to the WR Corps in 2014 if Mack didn't get hurt. Yeah, the problem with that light bulb moment from you is 3 TD passes came at the expense of the 2-14 Titans that were only on our schedule once. YOUR conclusion-based stats see that as projecting 45 TD passes over 16 games with Travis Benjamin projecting 32 TD receptions IF Alex Mack doesn't get hurt. Hoyer still had opportunities to make doable throws that he couldn't make. And get this - film actually showed us some flawed/lost mechanics from Hoyer that were correctable even without Alex Mack.
I figured when I saw you visited my profile, you had already completed a panic attack or 2. My dumb jock vibe must have triggered some unpleasant memories of you getting fanny snapped by wet towels from the football, basketball or baseball team. So apparently when you thought you were seeing newbies in this thread like me and Naberius - you thought it was the perfect time for you to unleash your revenge of the towel boy. That's a real trophy case moment any parent would be proud of.
If you're gonna get full of yourself and condascend to people you have ZERO clue about their football backgrounds with - you're gonna have to give me something better than 8 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2014 is better than 20 TD receptions from our WR Corps in 2007. You might even want to follow the flow of discussion rather than jumping into the 3rd or 4th page so you get where somebody is coming from. Then again, you didn't care. Not your purpose...
I showed you film because it doesn't lie; and your reaction to it told me all it needed to. Most people that HAVE a life don't give a crap about how many times a zone blitz team blitzes. They care more about when our favorite team made them pay for doing so. You're the stat guy - do you remember what our rushing numbers reflected at the end of the first quarter looked like in that 2nd Pittsburgh Game? I only remember the replays slam dunking we gotta do something to stop them from outnumbering or 5-6 blockers. Having the ability to beat them over the top more than once with Cameron that day - MADE them adjust their crowd vrs our point of attack for better rushing results the final 3 quarters with and without Mack.
I don't give a crap that you didn't want to give me a chance; BUT you could have shown a lot more class to a fairly new guy like Naberius that only wants to talk football. He seems a lot more about sharing a common bond with Browns' fans than you. All I've seen outta you is a bunch of nervous Shakespeare with an emphasis on the Shakes. You know why a jittery Barney Fife type likes to flash his badge in front of witnesses? Because when/if all Hell breaks loose - the only person he's capable of shooting with his gun is himself. The sad thing is the person he's flashing this badge at already knows this. Put the gun down kid...
i'll be your huckleberry.
i can shoot just fine.
-
"Sieves"....
I thought that was a harsh word to use, but used it anyway because upgrading RG is necessary for perennial playoff contention.
I can agree with tiamat63 that quality stand-in talent is needed....in addition to RG. Cameron Erving would be an ideal pick.
Vic Beasley and Shaq Thompson are rising on my board.... I'd really like one of them, especially if we can sign a good FA DT. The Defense would start poppin' like a contender!
-
Flugel, have you competed in Rome's 'Smack Off'? You got some skill. That script was nice.
I was at that point of annoyance with tiamat63 the other week, when I first joined... had me contemplating leaving. But I felt the guy wasn't nearly that bad, and I really valued his game.... his scouting service! Ideally, tia would integrate just a thread more of congruency and some affirmation to his posts. I prayed about it (not really, but perhaps my Heart did)... and earlier this week his tone changed a bit. He expressed humility, even some semblance of affirmation to another responder. My Heart grew & I knew I loved the man; strange but true.
We're alright. We're all alright...
We more than Good...
We're The Browns Family.
And that makes us tighter than blood any day.
-
If Greco rated as a 'Top 15' OG.... to the GM of a perennial playoff team, that spells W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S.
a middling grade is only permissible during rookie season, a developmental or transitional 2nd season, or a season battling injury.
Greco's grade has me targeting replacement... especially the chaos that ensued on his watch when Mack went down. We can keep Greco, but we want him in the 2 deep part of our roster, ideally. We should let him know of this notion & see if there's another level to his game in 2015 he hasn't shown us.
It's only Human... most guys need pushed to excel. The ones that don't - don't play like they're Human.
-
We're more than Good...
We're The Browns Family.
And that makes us tighter than blood, any day.
(We sure act/talk like we're blood on this board.)
-
i think everyone will agree that the browns will look to draft OL. whether it be to ultimately replace someone is debatable. but after the mack injury, to say we don't need depth there means you gotta be blind or just don't give a crap.
-
If Greco rated as a 'Top 15' OG.... to the GM of a perennial playoff team, that spells W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S.
a middling grade is only permissible during rookie season, a developmental or transitional 2nd season, or a season battling injury.
Greco's grade has me targeting replacement... especially the chaos that ensued on his watch when Mack went down. We can keep Greco, but we want him in the 2 deep part of our roster, ideally. We should let him know of this notion & see if there's another level to his game in 2015 he hasn't shown us.
It's only Human... most guys need pushed to excel. The ones that don't - don't play like they're Human.
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one that disagrees with you.If Greco rated as a 'Top 15' OG.... to the GM of a perennial playoff team, that spells W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S.
a middling grade is only permissible during rookie season, a developmental or transitional 2nd season, or a season battling injury.
Greco's grade has me targeting replacement... especially the chaos that ensued on his watch when Mack went down. We can keep Greco, but we want him in the 2 deep part of our roster, ideally. We should let him know of this notion & see if there's another level to his game in 2015 he hasn't shown us.
It's only Human... most guys need pushed to excel. The ones that don't - don't play like they're Human.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/10/08/offensive-line-rankings-2/4/
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/20/secret-superstar-john-greco/
Edit. There is zero reason to invest a high grade pick into replacing Greco.
Double edit: figuring 2 guards for 32 teams - a top 15 prospect is the upper 1/3 of the NFL. To me, that isn't weakness, that's consistency along the Oline.
-
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one that disagrees with you.If Greco rated as a 'Top 15' OG.... to the GM of a perennial playoff team, that spells W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S.
a middling grade is only permissible during rookie season, a developmental or transitional 2nd season, or a season battling injury.
Greco's grade has me targeting replacement... especially the chaos that ensued on his watch when Mack went down. We can keep Greco, but we want him in the 2 deep part of our roster, ideally. We should let him know of this notion & see if there's another level to his game in 2015 he hasn't shown us.
It's only Human... most guys need pushed to excel. The ones that don't - don't play like they're Human.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/10/08/offensive-line-rankings-2/4/
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/20/secret-superstar-john-greco/
Edit. There is zero reason to invest a high grade pick into replacing Greco.
Double edit: figuring 2 guards for 32 teams - a top 15 prospect is the upper 1/3 of the NFL. To me, that isn't weakness, that's consistency along the Oline.
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one that disagrees with you.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/10/08/offensive-line-rankings-2/4/
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/20/secret-superstar-john-greco/
Edit. There is zero reason to invest a high grade pick into replacing Greco.
Beat me to it Tiamat63...
Greco isnt just top 15....he's #6 at +15.6....with room to spare.....one of the very best in the league and nowhere near a "middling grade"
Schwartz, on the other hand, has that middling grade at +6.5 and is rated as the #9 RT (terrible, I know).......he is very strong as a pass blocker, but non existent as a run blocker.....
So, add our #2 Center Mack, #3 Guard Bitonio and #3 LT Thomas and the line is not a top priority...unless we can add starter quality at RT and some interior depth to back up either C/OG.....
-
Flugel, have you competed in Rome's 'Smack Off'? You got some skill. That script was nice.
I was at that point of annoyance with tiamat63 the other week, when I first joined... had me contemplating leaving. But I felt the guy wasn't nearly that bad, and I really valued his game.... his scouting service! Ideally, tia would integrate just a thread more of congruency and some affirmation to his posts. I prayed about it (not really, but perhaps my Heart did)... and earlier this week his tone changed a bit. He expressed humility, even some semblance of affirmation to another responder. My Heart grew & I knew I loved the man; strange but true.
We're alright. We're all alright...
We more than Good...
We're The Browns Family.
And that makes us tighter than blood any day.
Flugel, have you competed in Rome's 'Smack Off'? You got some skill. That script was nice.
I was at that point of annoyance with tiamat63 the other week, when I first joined... had me contemplating leaving. But I felt the guy wasn't nearly that bad, and I really valued his game.... his scouting service! Ideally, tia would integrate just a thread more of congruency and some affirmation to his posts. I prayed about it (not really, but perhaps my Heart did)... and earlier this week his tone changed a bit. He expressed humility, even some semblance of affirmation to another responder. My Heart grew & I knew I loved the man; strange but true.
We're alright. We're all alright...
We more than Good...
We're The Browns Family.
And that makes us tighter than blood any day.
*will ferrell voice*
" did we just become best friends!!?????!!!!"
-
Tour, tia, Mudfly....
To answer you, Flugel, some guys think they got the patent on intellectual enlightenment...
others just don't like to read very much... especially if it's intelligent matter/content (mudfly)
To answer you, Flugel, some guys think they got the patent on intellectual enlightenment...
and they write novels to prove it.....
and no need to be so sensitive if someone disagrees with(or doesn't want to read) your(very very long) opinion....happens like every 30 seconds here(which is about my attention span too)....so thicken that skin up and get used to it.....
-
You guys are all buttholes, shut up. We need to draft a kicker.
-
I get it. I'm Not trying to say that a fan doesn't have the right to speak out, but when that said fan does it repeatedly and that's all they have to offer.....that is lame.
Believe me, most of us golden oldies on here have seen the hits and misses from past and present regimes longer than you've been taking breath so show some respect. Sure we missed out on this guy or that guy and instead drafted bums at times, but to just non-stop whine and complain (not saying you) is non-productive and at some point quite boring.
I get it. I'm Not trying to say that a fan doesn't have the right to speak out, but when that said fan does it repeatedly and that's all they have to offer.....that is lame.
Believe me, most of us golden oldies on here have seen the hits and misses from past and present regimes longer than you've been taking breath so show some respect. Sure we missed out on this guy or that guy and instead drafted bums at times, but to just non-stop whine and complain (not saying you) is non-productive and at some point quite boring.
My apologies for assuming you would be a dick, was nice to actually talk football with you. And I get what your saying, really was just curious of what you thought. Wasn't trying to start anything.
-
To answer you, Flugel, some guys think they got the patent on intellectual enlightenment...
and they write novels to prove it.....
and no need to be so sensitive if someone disagrees with(or doesn't want to read) your(very very long) opinion....happens like every 30 seconds here(which is about my attention span too)....so thicken that skin up and get used to it.....
and they write novels to prove it.....
and no need to be so sensitive if someone disagrees with(or doesn't want to read) your(very very long) opinion....happens like every 30 seconds here(which is about my attention span too)....so thicken that skin up and get used to it.....
Mud, for a guy that prefers posts under a paragraph - you sure missed where the sensitivity started. I shared a video someone found really inconvenient and didn't notice this thick skin you're telling us about in his reply.
-
and they write novels to prove it.....
and no need to be so sensitive if someone disagrees with(or doesn't want to read) your(very very long) opinion....happens like every 30 seconds here(which is about my attention span too)....so thicken that skin up and get used to it.....
Mud, for a guy that prefers posts under a paragraph - you sure missed where the sensitivity started. I shared a video someone found really inconvenient and didn't notice this thick skin you're telling us about in his reply.
Mud, for a guy that prefers posts under a paragraph - you sure missed where the sensitivity started. I apologize if my comment about long posts struck a nerve with you, but i assure it was only intended for the quoted recipient...who I see has now been canned, which kinda justifies my initial reply(I think)...
Your draftnik pal Tourma went menstrual when I shared a video of a Safety NOT covering our TE following explanations/examples of other situations where Safeties weren't covering the TE....Hmmm, i see you have LOTS of posts, though I honestly dont know or remember you being around much. So Im not sure why your calling Tour "my draftnik buddy" or tellling me about your discussions with him about safeties......what does that have to do with anything??????...huh?
Let's be honest here for a second. It's not like Greco was acing the gig at OG in 2011, 2012 and 2013 before he looked like our most improved lineman in 2014. You know this and so does everyone else. It was nice to see he finally played well; but it hasn't been a huge percentage of the time overall after he barely saw the field on St Louis' talent deprived oline. ...Lets be honest...what Greco did 5 years ago in St Louis also has nothing to do with now.....last year was his first as a starter(on the left, btw) and he graded out very well(#10/top third in the league).....this year he switched sides and performed at an even higher level. Im not saying he's god or the best, but when a guy is performing at or near Pro Bwl level for 2 years running, you dont list him as a top priority to replace in the draft.....
I read Michael Bowie has played 3 different positions for Seattle, who's had a much better running game than us over the last 3 years. I don't know about you - but I think it's good he's here to challenge guys on the right side of our line for a starting job. I do agree that doesn't make it urgent to draft oline early....Bowie is an OT and is a prospect/hopeful to challenge Schwartz and if the Browns really like him(some think they do), then he may be a primary reason they choose NOT to go OL early......You'd probably be surprised at how "average" seattles O line really is....our guys are better at every position(by a mile), including Schwartz and Greco
Oh....and when you go back -edit - and delete your comments....they still show up in the quote box^^^^^^
Smooth move....
And after reading your new "revised" comment, I still have no clue wtf you're talking about....you showed someone a video and they didn't like it???....and this applies to me how????
-
Mud, for a guy that prefers posts under a paragraph - you sure missed where the sensitivity started. I apologize if my comment about long posts struck a nerve with you, but i assure it was only intended for the quoted recipient...who I see has now been canned, which kinda justifies my initial reply(I think)...
Your draftnik pal Tourma went menstrual when I shared a video of a Safety NOT covering our TE following explanations/examples of other situations where Safeties weren't covering the TE....Hmmm, i see you have LOTS of posts, though I honestly dont know or remember you being around much. So Im not sure why your calling Tour "my draftnik buddy" or tellling me about your discussions with him about safeties......what does that have to do with anything??????...huh?
Let's be honest here for a second. It's not like Greco was acing the gig at OG in 2011, 2012 and 2013 before he looked like our most improved lineman in 2014. You know this and so does everyone else. It was nice to see he finally played well; but it hasn't been a huge percentage of the time overall after he barely saw the field on St Louis' talent deprived oline. ...Lets be honest...what Greco did 5 years ago in St Louis also has nothing to do with now.....last year was his first as a starter(on the left, btw) and he graded out very well(#10/top third in the league).....this year he switched sides and performed at an even higher level. Im not saying he's god or the best, but when a guy is performing at or near Pro Bwl level for 2 years running, you dont list him as a top priority to replace in the draft.....
I read Michael Bowie has played 3 different positions for Seattle, who's had a much better running game than us over the last 3 years. I don't know about you - but I think it's good he's here to challenge guys on the right side of our line for a starting job. I do agree that doesn't make it urgent to draft oline early....Bowie is an OT and is a prospect/hopeful to challenge Schwartz and if the Browns really like him(some think they do), then he may be a primary reason they choose NOT to go OL early......You'd probably be surprised at how "average" seattles O line really is....our guys are better at every position(by a mile), including Schwartz and Greco
Oh....and when you go back -edit - and delete your comments....they still show up in the quote box^^^^^^
Smooth move....
And after reading your new "revised" comment, I still have no clue wtf you're talking about....you showed someone a video and they didn't like it???....and this applies to me how????
Oh....and when you go back -edit - and delete your comments....they still show up in the quote box^^^^^^
Smooth move....
And after reading your new "revised" comment, I still have no clue wtf you're talking about....you showed someone a video and they didn't like it???....and this applies to me how????
God bless ya! I don't even want to tell you how long it took me to find the delete and edit button. Anyway, I remembered you didn't like long posts so I thought I'd go back and shorten it.
The video was in the link I gave to Tourma in response to his sarcastic comment to me that Safeties always cover TEs. The video showed him otherwise on top of me reminding him we were lining up Haden over Jimmy Graham so he got all feisty again. That's when I reacted to the precedent he set with me. Where that might involve you, is you made a comment about somebody needing thicker skin (not sure you aimed it at me directly or at all). I just wanted you and others to know I didn't join this thread with an agenda to go after people. The name of the subject heading interested me and I wanted to bring up my idea about Perriman as a nice potential round 2 option for us.
Believe it or not, I not only agree with all your comments in red about Greco but I enjoyed reading your pov, Because we aced that 35th pick overall on a HUGE need with Bitonio, it's very comforting to know we don't have to draft any Guards until late or via undrafted FAs.
As for Michael Bowie, this is what Pro Football Preview 2014 says about him: "After making 9 starts at 3 different positions as a 7th round rookie last season, Michael Bowie went from roster long shot to the projected starter at right tackle. Bowie's run blocking was particularly impressive last season." More good news is he only turned 23 this year.
What was nice for Schwartz and Mack last year is both guys played in a zbs at Cal so it was a return to their comfort zone that made them high round picks in the first place. I think the offensive game plan vrs Houston to run almost exclusively at JJ Watt (most of the day) did Schwartz no favors. Not only that, we had a LT with 7 Pro Bowls on his resume on the other side of the formation facing a rookie he outweighed by about 40-50 pounds that we barely exploited. The 1 time JJ Watt lined up over Joe Thomas he got pancaked. Anyway, I'm guessing this 1 game stuck in the minds of critics he already had from 2013. I've always thought Schwartz was a decent run blocker. Running off tackle was never a problem like trying to run inside of tackle until 2014.
The only beef I have with you is I lost a mouth full of Diet Pepsi laughing at your smart ass comment at the top.
-
well we're all glad to see you took the criticism of long drawn out posts seriously.......
-
well we're all glad to see you took the criticism of long drawn out posts seriously.......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login