2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Not liking what I see available...
-
-
-
Brown only because he may be gone at 19? Or Dupree as best available rusher? Collins/Peat at OT?
-
Brown only because he may be gone at 19? Or Dupree as best available rusher? Collins/Peat at OT?
Brown only because he may be gone at 19?
yep.. Brown....id just grab him and seal the deal....
-
The TE from Minnesota Max Williams ....or is it too early ?
-
-
-
Someone send him a PM

-
Maybe he is waiting to see if we sign Bowe before going for WR Parker ?
-
Maybe he is waiting to see if we sign Bowe before going for WR Parker ?
While that may have an affect on what the Browns actually do....I don't think it should affect what a Mock drafter should do. Even if Bowe signs, the Browns may need a top notch WR. Bowe's signing would just replace the likes of Miles Austin.
-
malcolm brown (in the real world a trade back might be appropriate).
-
Does Randy Stark signing affect your choice? Plays DT, same as Malcom Brown
We got Tramon Williams, so that probably take DB out of the picture.
No, because Stark is a 3-4 DE, not a NT
-
I see the Browns' biggest needs as:
1 - QB
2 - NT
3 - WR (whether we sign Bowe or not)
4 - Pass rusher
Since the top 2 QBs, the top 4 pass-rushers, the top 2 WRs, and the top NT are gone... I guess I have to go with...
-
...............................................lol.
-
Does Randy Stark signing affect your choice? Plays DT, same as Malcom Brown
We got Tramon Williams, so that probably take DB out of the picture.
No, because Stark is a 3-4 DE, not a NT
-
He is listed as a DT everywhere I have searched.
Starks signing definitely means they probably will not bring back Rubin
Most 4-3 DTs convert to 3-4 DEs unless they are over, or around 320lbs
Which is why the Browns will select...
-
I see the Browns' biggest needs as:
1 - QB
2 - NT
3 - WR (whether we sign Bowe or not)
4 - Pass rusher
Since the top 2 QBs, the top 4 pass-rushers, the top 2 WRs, and the top NT are gone... I guess I have to go with...
I see the Browns' biggest needs as:
1 - QB
2 - NT
3 - WR (whether we sign Bowe or not)
4 - Pass rusher
Since the top 2 QBs, the top 4 pass-rushers, the top 2 WRs, and the top NT are gone... I guess I have to go with...
Starks listed as DT: http://www.nfl.com/player/randystarks/2505998/profile
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login