Dwayne Bowe is a Brown
-
Jason La Canfora retweeted
Just got off the phone with WR Dwayne Bowe. He told me he is in Cleveland to begin his visit with the #Browns.
-
hopefully he just stopped by for pot luck dinner. then he can keep moving the fuck on.............
-
I'd like Bowe. He's not that old and would probably be our best WR immediately if he signs
-
He's an example of a guy who got paid then got complacent. Give him a one-year "prove it" type of contract and I think he could be very productive...
-
Another old guy? Well, that makes sense. Josh McCown to Bowe. All we need now is Greg Jennings. How about Greg Hardy? He wasn't convicted of anything.
-
He's not old. I'd go get him. He wasn't convicted of anything. And we could use him. Except he's still on exemption and I'm not sure what that is exactly.
-
-
He's an example of a guy who got paid then got complacent. Give him a one-year "prove it" type of contract and I think he could be very productive...
He's an example of a guy who got paid then got complacent. Give him a one-year "prove it" type of contract and I think he could be very productive...
Do you think he's going to sign a "prove it" contract with the Browns QB situatuion?
If he does, he might have 4 different guys throwing him the ball at some point his year.
Not a good thing for a "prove it" contract
-
-
-
we can hope he is a definite upgrade, our WR's are too small.
Isn't Hartline 6'2"?
-
Hardy is 26.
If Hardy is old, I'm going to punch you in the dick because I'm 25.
26 is definitely old, although I might just think that because I'm 21

-
Hardy is 26.
If Hardy is old, I'm going to punch you in the dick because I'm 25.
26 is definitely old, although I might just think that because I'm 21

-
68 makes my 64 real young !

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
Josina Anderson β